If the Jews were smart enough to be able to garner vast amounts of wealth and intentionally spread degeneracy...

If the Jews were smart enough to be able to garner vast amounts of wealth and intentionally spread degeneracy, why shouldn't they rule the human race?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naturalistic_fallacy
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Feminists_by_religion
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The 50mm on the front of the turret is not additional. It's the only armor there at all.

As a Jew, I agree.

ya, if this guy is putting his faith in having 130mm of steel right there, he is in for a sore surprise

Because it's another race.

Nepotism, greed, deceit and backstabbing isn't the same as might makes right.

If they are, they've clearly shown to be smarter than humans then. Point still stands.

northern Europeans don't even realize the cultural war going on. Their inclination to empathy is fully being taken advantage of. They don't even have a desire to rule the world, none of them.

It's this insatiable hunger for power that will ultimately destroy the Jews. They will destroy the entire earth and at that point, they will be the pathetic losers of the universe.

Time will only tell though.

Ha, der ging voll durch ihre Panzerung!

>no improvised track armor
swipe left

>why shouldn't they rule the human race?
Because degeneracy by definition is bad for civilization and leads to it's eventual collapse. Jews are a people that can attain control over civilizations, but not maintain it due to their own decadence. See Germany as an example, only through the extreme decadence of Jews and their lack of foresight was a person like Hitler allowed to attain control. Had they been better at planning for the future, he would have never gained power.

Silly goy I can't even get a gf, I don't get it I'm rich, gorgeous and desire the need of teenage companions with smooth skins but can't get matches no matter how many times I swipe right

I think the last decade has shown they have learned from their mistakes.

If tapeworms are smart enough to find their way into your digestive system and eat all your food, why shouldn't we infest all of our children with tapeworms and devote our society to being a host for these parasites?

>stug life

Tapeworms haven't bent the majority of society to their will.

The past does not exist.
Only the status quo does, and the future is derived from it.

Your point is based on what could be described as an existential contest. It's over when one loses. You can lose it by surrendering (like you suggest) or getting wiped out because those two options directly modify the status quo. You're in the pilot seat and your grandchildren are the passengers.

They don't rule, they just have control over money, a monopoly on the media (so the public's perception of the world and and the ability to program beliefs/behaviors into them) and so they have great influence, but they do not rule. The reason Jews are successful, isn't because they're somewhat more intelligent. The most generous figures of Ashkenazim (a minority even in the Jews) IQ place them around (~112-116) when testing those in higher education. White Americans of Northern (especially) and Western ancestry score above average as well (~103-109), and they (~58% of pop) outnumber Ashkenazim (~1.8% of pop) by well over thirty times—yet even with this fact, Jews subversively work hard to get into a successful position, then proceed to only hire Jews, use their power to help other Jews out, etc. This is all illegal, however they are never punished, and they WERE THE ONES WHO SHILLED THIS VERY LAW TO GO THROUGH (Civil Rights Act).

Why shouldn't they rule humanity? Because they will destroy it.
They themselves lack it, how can you expect multi-millennia-inbred people who knowingly allow their Incestuous Nepotism to continue to the detriment of society? All the while, them ignoring YOUR PAIN and SUFFERING—to give a fuck about humanity? Jews literally do not think Goyim are 'human', and that they should be treated as such. Who in their community is vocally-standing up against this? Almost no one...

There is no humanity to a Jew.
Because there is no humanity in a Jew.
The only thing the Jew knows of life, is that they are the chosen ones by G-d, and all else are animals.
Their religious laws even state that rape, murder, and worse are not even considered crimes when committed against gentiles.

There is the Jew.
And then there is the Slave-puppet that their Holy texts state G-d created for their amusement.

They should get their own planet, maybe Mars. I've always wondered what would happen if we put all of the races onto seperate planets and isolated them for hundreds of years

>T-34 food

Because it is based on lies.
Those lies are crumbling now.
The conspiracy theorists are now the ones who say the Holocaust did happen

If the goyim are capable enough to be able to organize themselves in order to round up and murder, expel, or otherwise disenfranchise Jews, why shouldn't the Jews be exterminated?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naturalistic_fallacy

Why shouldn't they? Oh simple, because we want to. It has nothing about who should or shouldn't or who could or couldn't. It is a divergence of interest and nothing more. I don't hate Jews, they are my enemy. I feel nothing for them, save perhaps the odd moment of appreciation at their cleverness. But it is a war. It isn't about right or wrong - just rule or be ruled, kill or be killed. The sooner you understand that mentality - the sooner you realize the severity of where we are all headed as a society and world. Conflict was never about prudential logic or justice - just a clash of interest. But you will probably never understand this - because your very first window into war and history was painted with idealism and a false moral dichotomy. But this has never been the way Human beings functioned only how we rationalized reality in hindsight.
>tl;dr War, war never changes

They aren't smart. They're just willing to do things most moral people would never do.

>Panzer IVs killed far more Shermans and T-34s than likewise

They acquired that power through nepotism and general sociopathy that gave them an unfair advantage over the more empathetic White people. They spread degeneracy and are actively trying to destroy the white race. They are evil and need to be stopped at all costs. Hitler was right.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Feminists_by_religion

Legalize dueling and make it compulsory if challenged, and we can talk.

:(