Kraut and Tee - full night Edition

pastebin.com/raw/tu59ct0H
imgur.com/a/LdD4d

The #SkepticismPlus "Task Force"
mega.nz/#!ku5RACpC!EouiOs5THU8-PzS71RWI2q9UkwGZlSTRkl-M5mrpC8c

twitter.com/BravingRuin/status/942074856664977408
idsv.co/siv

>Kraut & Tea is running a secret discord server called The Task Force, with a crew consisting of various skeptic youtubers, a "science team," and fanboys acting as "detectives." Many of the skeptic youtubers within The Task Force will be speakers at the Kilroy "free speech conference," such as Youtubers Jeff Holiday and Wizard of Cause. The server even includes Kilroy organizer "Based Mama." They have also brought in a New York Times journalist.

>The stated goal of the server is to "debunk racists," but in reality, much of the server's activity involves cult-like plotting against Kraut's enemies and collecting information they use to smear and potentially dox those enemies. There is even a "hit list" of right-wing YTers and personalities, from people as small as Braving Ruin and Alternative Hypothesis all the way up to people as big as Black Pigeon Speaks, James Allsup, and Baked Alaska. Many of these people do not even discuss "race realism" as a regular subject, and so the motivation for Kraut's crew seems to be ideological, rather than academic.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/BravingRuin/status/942593905085894657
youtube.com/watch?v=-MkV-_8rRd8
youtube.com/watch?v=v2j1go4v_2k
twitter.com/WeWuzMetokur/status/942537525134004225
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Reminder that Kraut will probably spend yet another Christmas sad and alone.

RageAfterStorm sends her regards

The genes send their regards.

Alternatively:

My grandpa didn't want to die for Jews. (he said that on stream)

FIFTH FOR BASED GERMAN

Probably better than mine.

another

Also dumping my OC

twitter.com/BravingRuin/status/942593905085894657

Edgy's stream wasn't flagged, he just set it to private.

I suspect that Kraut will, if he's not already, collude with the media (New York Times) once he's gathered enough personal information on all the YT channels he and the skeptics are wanting to doxx. This is just what I suspect might occur, considering all the awful circumstances, and the weird amount of bridges he's burning.

This is a huge opportunity for us to recruit former and skeptics and even regular normies.

redpill me on the septic tank community

redpill me on this drama

THREAD THEME
youtube.com/watch?v=-MkV-_8rRd8

What is MOST INTERESTING about Kraut doxx is that he really fit the stereotype of a self hating brainwashed kid of the defeated axis forces.

He literally can only self identify with self hate and being in debt with the jews for the crimes and sins of his ancestors.

He only define himself trying to achieve some kind of moral superiority and as as bullied kid don't have any kind of love for his own volks.

Literally a son of multiculturalism.

Hans is doing god's work sifting through these edgy incel posts

what is the origin of this meme?

>the academics send their regards
Best option desu

Speaking of which

Good work.

german should start putting up fliers in his neighborhood calling him an antimuslim

NO!

We need to meme RageAfterStorm back to life.

If the German who compiled that is here rn: Are you the Kraut/pol/ OP?
Because Kraut/pol/ is gone and all the autism is here.

>LMAO FUCK MY FASCIST GREAT GRANDPARENTS

the internet

Jesus Christ

It's actually confusing how at first it seemed to be just a discussion about biology that a lot of people were genuinely enjoying to some secret operation with not only scientists but some "investigators" as well.For what purpose? How can he still claim it's still about biology after all this?

Much like the genes, I cannot find them

you are worthless

JF, I'm getting real sick of your shit, GIVE ME THE GENES JF. If you give me the Genes, I won't have to dox anyone. You wouldn't want that would you JF. Now please GIVE ME THE GENES.

based Bond

stop projecting

No. I've been posting on a templar flag with my phone. It'll be back when I go to the gym.

I think most of Kraut/pol/ migrated over to these.

He's already on ANTIFA's shitlist and infinity looks like it's in the initial stages of yet another dox of him.

Kraut meme dumping time

Confirmed psycho. As if we didn't already know.

Nothing I hate more than someone like this faggot.

You're forgetting he's literally a kike. That alone basically explains everything about his behavior. Could the indoctrination influence it too? Sure, but at the end of the day, it's because he's a kike

Is this one of the greatest internet meltdowns of all time?

All day my burger bro.

Based Great-Oma

And now he made a new, super sekrit server with FIVE levels of "security clearance". I'm sure they're doing some very important scientific research on there, alright.

That doesn't make sense in context though
IT HAS TO BE

RAGEAFTERSTORM SENDS HER REGARDS

Remember, this all stems back to Rage getting doxed and kicked off the internet by krautkike. The backlash led to the anti-alt-right video series and all this. It's ALL BECAUSE OF THIS RAGE GIRL

I got this from /cow/
>Him mentioning he lives 30 miles from Mauthausen is interesting.
>that puts him in Steinbach am Ziehberg, which is 48 miles from Mauthausen by car.

To be fair, i like the idea of a community to generate content and get people with different expertise.

I'm assuming that the investigator part make sense if the party that you are interacting with use fake accounts, raiding, etc (which to be fair, the alt right actually do).

The retarded part was let yourself be infiltrated by backstabbing kikes and don't have a strong "anti-doxx policie" on your server.

He just needed to add a "no doxxing" clausule to the rules of the server.

Sleep with kikes and wake up subverted.
I hope that this actually redpills him (I doubt it).

I liked all of them but I hope you don't mind my picking the thot one.

Reposting a meme

Reminder that /leftypol/ is involved in this. The Marxists and Kikes are all together on this one.

thanks senpai

Damn shame. Used to have respect for kraut. But between this autistic crusade hes on, and making aydin cry, I have lost any respect I once had.

I am on no side, just enjoying the show.

IT'S OKAY TO HAVE GILLS

Has the NYT writer actually said anything about her involvement in the sever? Has she been called out on it?

Great job.

I second this.

I don't know... He seems more like "i feel so ashamed of my past so i'm going to LARP my jewish ancestry".

No, haven't been there in years.

I kinda feel sorry for the guy - He's obviously tormented .

This has been the best one in quite a while, it has been so thorough and has it all.
>doxxing
>getting ruined
>backstabbing
>autism
>autism
>autism
>large scale

50% Anglo
25% German
25% Jewish
100% Degenerate

I mean Kraut/pol/ & AfD General no KC

youtube.com/watch?v=v2j1go4v_2k

LMAO

No. I made the OP and I'm never on Kraut/pol/. Not on Sup Forums at least.

If you don't have stuff to compile, archive or link, please hold back on the autism and leave the autism to those that actually aim it at the cow.

Not that I know of, but NYT is bad news. I did click on her Twitter. I think they're going to a jokeful, not-to-take seriously ''take down'' of the silly race realists of the alt-right, at best. At worst, they publish the YT channels by name.

I felt sorry for him and he doxxed me. Let him burn.

Remember, we're only seeing the beginning of this one. I'm hoping some video of Kraut dildoing himself cuffed and moaning in his fake accent emerges

Jej, really fitting.

RELATED
twitter.com/WeWuzMetokur/status/942537525134004225

>publish the YT channels by name
they wont, Sarkeesian figured out years ago that if you name the 'enemy' you make it easier for people to do their own research

Is that Zeph?

Jim's on it

Half of this shit is probably made up or exaggerated, if we're supposed to believe Kraut, pretty much any person he ever met in his life tried to beat him up at some point.

>He buys into the Xmas hype

You do realise this is the most miserable time of year, when the suicide rate is at its highest?

Jim'll Fix It

Eeeyup

>The skeptics wanted a culture war
>They now have a Civil War

"Fucking French, should have gassed all of them."

yes

>trusting people with severe anger issues who are having a melt down and a history of burning bridges
That's what you get aydin.

A-aydin, be my waifu?

It'll probably be a scare piece, that seems more up their alley. They want the boomers and bluepills to be constantly riled up about the scawy nahtzees.

"My grandfather was not a coward, he just didn't care about dead Jews"

Listening to Kraut , I pretty much believe any person he ever met in his life tried to beat him up .

This, fuck him. No matter how much he got abused in his past, his current self is a scumbag.

You need to get your emotions in check. That stream was a cringe and a half. You went from crying to laughing within the span of 10 seconds at some points.

So this is why Kraut wanted an "Open Society"? Drugs and BDSM?

kek

Yeah but jokes on him because it turns out he's even more degenerate than you are with your futashit

Also, remember that it's Hanukkah, goyim! We get 8 days of lolcowing with each one being better than the last.

B-but I made it. Why would you lie about that?

"The JEANS, Dahanld, where ah they?"

Just because he was abused (nobody gets that fucked up on their own) doesn't mean he's telling the truth about what happened.

he's a bdsm bottom who likes to be beaten by bossy women, its no surprise he loathes himself. in fact id say he gets off on being a piece of shit

WE WO WE WO WE WO

SUMMONING AYDIN WIFU

So what? If he says its true and we have no reason not to believe him, why not go with it? Have him explain why he doesn't REALLY cut up his dick and shove dildos up his asshole.