twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Best friends.

sex friends

Im starting to think this may actually be the case

>Satan, let me fix you!
>Puts hand on crotch

Actually they FUCK

>American humor

Super has just made it a very bizzare point. I guess they needed motivation for buu but I think they've gone too far

Isn't it obvious?

Will be a fighter from another universe and Satan will leave buu-tan for her

/thread

Whythe fuck did they put Roshi, Tien, and Krilin in the team?

Why not Cell?
Why not Frieza?
Why not Dabura?
Wh am I a idiot who still tries to see logicin the most flawe anime of all time?

>villain
>villain
>too kind to even hurt a fly

There you go.

because they're not dead

Fieza will try to sell them to get the spot in the survived universe and become that universe's galaxy king
Don't know about the other two

Or they just could've asked Zuno who are the 10 strongest living fighters in universe 7. Even if they're evil it's not like it would be hard to convince them, if the universe is erased, they would too.

On the other hand I'm pretty stoked to see them fight again, so I don't mind.

the tournamnd is beyond hero and villain, everyone loses if the universe gets desroyed

the alive or dead status means shit in the DB universe

>two being sore losers who will rage quit and take everyone with them

Nah.

The thing that gets me is I don't understand the logic behind this meme. These guys are dead. They haven't had time to train, and keep up. And with Cell and Freiza, they are some of the most brutal, ruthless villains of the series. They aren't going to play nice, and participate in a tournament. Especially Freiza. How many times did goku offer him mercy, or hesitate to kill Freiza, only to have Freiza lash out? Freiza doesn't want anything out of Goku except his corpse. It's ludicrous to think he's going to set aside his differences, and fight alongside Goku.

As for cell, while not quite an anathema to Goku, this "Cell will be good in a tournament since he wants to fight strong guys" also seems to fall apart when to examine how he acted in his own tournament. He might be more willing than Freiza, but at the end of the day he's still going to try to kill everyone and reproduce.

Dabura is just a whole
>Wat
situation. The guy had what, like half a fight with vegeta, and never really did much. Yeah, they said he was strong, but they never really showed it.

That said, of those mentioned, Dabura is the one most likely one for this.

Even though Krillin and Tein are relatively weak, they actually make sense as picks. 1. Cronyism, Goku isn't putting much logic into this. He picked Buu literally since he ran into him at Gohan's house. He's inviting his friends. If the team was picked by someone else, it would probably be more methodical. 2. Tien and Krillin are weak compared to the aliens, but they are still some of the strongest humans on the planet. And Tien is constantly training. Krillin slacked off, and only started training again recently, but at least he has the guru buff.

>Videl's mom was a Time Patroller Majin from the future

Imagine all the bizzare sex you could have with someone like Buu

Female Buus were literally made for fucking

Also female Goku

Now you are aware that Satan uses Buu's meat as sex toy.

Will we ever get a canon fem-buu?

>What exactly is their relationship?
youtube.com/watch?v=zi8ShAosqzI

>Freeza
>working with Goku, Vegeta, Krillin, etc. without issue

>not putting serious Roshi on your team
This fucking triple baka.

Well, we did saw another person from majin race (that fucking referee during U6 vs U7 shenanigans), so female majin isn't really a far fetched idea

Roshi is gonna bring back Dragon Ball magic and do his lightning hands attack and drunken boxing among other shit.

I got father-son vibes, you fuckers overthink this shit sometimes

>Why not Cell?
dead EVIL guy whose goal was literally destruction of the universe. Yeah not the kind of person you want in a fight like this.
>Why not Frieza?
dead EVIL guy who would rather the universe blow up than work with the people who killed him twice
>Why not Dabura?
Literally no one remembers or cares about this literally who faggot.

Because based roshi will win tournament

>Why not Cell?
>Why not Frieza?
>Why not Dabura?
They are all dead

the referee was just an ayy llmao.

there isn't "Majin race" there is only Majin Buu... until he splits up and make a Miss Buu to fuck in Online, I mean.

You guys think Buu let's Satan fuck his fat rolls orr perhaps he took a piece of himself for Satan to use an an onna hole?

Father and autistic son

ALso, apparently universe 9 was really not ready for regenerating fighter.

It's Destructo disk time to shine !

1.) Frieza no longer has a body. The rule for being brought back is your body is intact to some degree. That's why they had to regen him before he died again in the movie/episode he was brought back. He got outright disintegrated by Goku so has no corpse now to be revived in.

2.) Cell was an android. He literally has no corpse and no soul. He's a non-entity now.

3.) Dabura got eaten by Buu and no longer has a corpse. He's also full on kawaii tier if you go by the anime.

Plus all 3 were irredeemable villains.

Plus it's Goku's team. Not Beerus'. Goku brought the best fighters he knew and that meant Earth and nothing else.

Special education aid and downs syndrome kid.