JoJo

You should be able to solve this.

Part 5 anime never.

X71

So after no announcements today besides the Sendai exhibition, when do you think we'll hear more about the TSKR OVA/part 5 anime?

28?

879?

For VA, June at the very earliest.

Seriously speaking, who else can solve that in less than 5 seconds in your head? I expect most of Sup Forums to be atleast average-smart.

>55

Long multiplication should be easy for anyone above the age of 10 who isn't retarded.

Do you guys like the JoJo discord?

Which jojo discord?

First let's factor it out

2*8*11*5

simpliest first

2*5 = 10
8*11 = 88
10*88 = 14

1488 how did I do?

stroheim pls

I guess I must be retarded then.

Takes me more like 25 seconds. Math was never my strong point. Absolutely great at English, though.

16 x 5 = 80, 16 x 50 = 800, 80 + 800 = 880.

Only if you're still in school or doing a math course, I'm in uni second year and I've forgotten that shit.

Over 1500000000 hours in MS Paint.

You know what a calculator is right? You are never gonna need to do these kind of operations, with a calculator it just takes a second.

t. accountant

>being a pleb

i feel incompetent if i don't how i derived my answer

Seriously, what's the point in mandatory Math curriculum in schools when calculators exist now?

>no jojo fridays this year

I'm taking math courses that disallow the use of calculators on exams. Feels bad to be rusty on elementary stuff.

Also I have a question I wanna ask you guys but I don't know how to spoiler and I don't want mods to get mad at me for it, so I'll keep it Jojo related by saying what do you expect the Rohan OVA to be like?

ctrl+s

Your fault.

That's understandable.

Did anyone else use the grid method for this?

Reminder:
>it took 4 months after Part 3 ended to get Part 4 confirmation
>2 months after that we got the teaser trailer
>3 months after that we got the official trailer
> another month after that we got the anime
Don't give up hope, guys. We'll get confirmation soon enough.

oh this is easy. It's 4620. You really should work on your handwriting tho.

How much smarter would kids today be if the punishment for failing a subject was a fork to the face?

I'm using a tablet, how would I be able to do that?

then type [spoiler.]without the dot[/spoiler] you dumb dumb

Yeah, I try to help my little brother with his maths sometimes and it's all gibberish to me.

This, plus there isn't really much doubt that we'll get it eventually. If anything a long time to announce means they're putting a lot of time and effort into it, which would make sense considering how action-heavy part 5 is. So fucking hyped for white album.

Also what's the chances of there being a break a la stardust crusaders? I wouldn't mind because again, time and effort, and there's an obvious point for it to happen.

[spoiler.]am I doing it right?[/spoiler]

If you can doge a...oh who am I kidding

>without dot

user

Without the dot you tripfagging chucklefuck

There's an extra period.

Also what's the point of tripfagging here?

Listen, I've been snorting prozac for a week and it hasn't done anything for me, I wanna try either Xanax, OXY, or Vicodin to get high, but the side effects of each drug worries the shit out of me, so which one would you prefer?

Also I wish they never killed Kakyoin ,he's my husbando.

Kek.

You fucking newfags stop feeding him (You)s for that obvious bait.

You realize non anime reaction images aren't allowed right?

Emerald splash more like ______

In all honesty I'm not being a new tag, I never knew how to spoiler and I want to learn but everyone keeps tricking me
without dot

>People actually replying to an attention whore, newfag tripshit
How the mighty jojo has fallen

These genuine retards can't tell that this tripfag retard is just pretending to be retarded.

880? Shit man, don't ask me to think at this hour

Who's betting that this is one of the regular shitposters taking up a trip just to be more annoying

Anyways just ignore that faggot.

I'm not causing anybody problems

hey Sup Forums you know what's a good anime? My Life Me.

Also why did Speedwagon have to die?

16*55=
16*5 (which is 80)
+ 16*5*10 (which is 80*10=800)
if you don't remember that 16*5=80, you can go for 5*10+6*5
either way it's perfectly doable under 5 seconds

the algorithm is to use principles of multiplication to simplify it until you get operations of which you know the results

same with, for example, 97*63
it's (100-3)*63=100*63-3*63=6300-189=6111

Is the general fight for best villain between Kira and Pucci?

How to solve this shit if you are as dumb as Okuyasu:
10 * 55 = 550
5 * 55 = 550/2 = 275
275 + 55 = 330
330 + 550 = 880

Stop browsing Sup Forums and go to school

I liked your pic more than both of them.
Kira is close second tho.

It's probably a toss up between Kira Pucci and Valentine.

Kira settles for 3rd place, leaving Pucci and Valentine to fight for first.

What's your main reason for liking JoJo?
Mine is Kakyoin he's so cool and sexy and I wanna be his cherry boy ^_^. Also this show is for homosexuals right? So many undertones....

How is Okuyasu dumb?

Pucci a best, but I like Diavolo and Valentine more than Kira.

Whatever happened with Red Hot Chili Peppers guy after he was defeated? I don't remember him being mentioned again, but I don't remember him dying either.

This is actually kind of interesting. I did 55 x 2 = 110 then 110 x 3 to get 330, then 55 x 10 and added the two values 330+550 to get 880. Not gonna lie I didn't even think of doing it this way.

He went to prison.

does the spoiler work like this on all the boards? Also is there any good JoJo creepypastas or does the series actually scare you?

Went to prison.

@153662151
I'll give you a tip. Just shitpost normally, people can filter you easily if you use a trip.

He got jailed.

IIRC he made a cameo in one of the Thus Spoke Kishibe Rohan spinoffs, asking for an autograph.

Can somebody give me that template with "favorite part", "favorite stand" "favorite villain" etc.

So is jotaro actually on the spectrum or was that just a meme

As far as we know he finished his jail sentence and mellowed out enough to hang out with Tamami.

What if I have a name and no trip but that's implying I shitpost which I dont.

Went to prison, but he makes a cameo in one of the Rohan one-shots

>has a similiar ability to the guy who killed like two main characters in Stardust Crusaders
>uses it to hit himself with a flowerpot

> Red Hot Chili Peppers escapes because of him

kira felt more like a villain but pucci was definitely stronger

Thanks. He was my favorite minor antagonist, nice to see him not being simply forgotten.

But best villain is obsviously the ultimate life form, user

His utilisation of ZA HANDO was nothing short of awful

Kira is most people's favorite but whenever we discuss villains it's mostly either Pucci or Valentine who people rightfully consider the best villains.

Vanilla would not survived long enough to kill Iggy if he wasn't a vampire.
And Okuyasu more or less redeemed himself for letting Akira get away by being the one who prevented him from killing Joseph.

I shouldn't be replying but holy shit you fucking fuck

Really gets the noggin' joggin

>kira felt more like a villain than the guy who killed the main cast

Kira's one of my favourite characters (and is ridiculously fun to draw), but if we're talking about best villain overall then yeah it's probably either of these two.

Fuck off, Kakyoin beat him up!
Noriaki:"yes mistress!"

I feel like most people don't understand that there is often a distinction between "favorite" and "best".
The best villain argument is usually between either Pucci or Valentine; Kira is everyone's favorite (especially the normies) but we've had arguments as to why he's not really the best.
DIO is my favorite villain by a mile and I wouldn't call him the best either.

I like valentine but I don't think he's quite as good, I think it's because he's a pretty overdone character - muh greater good despite being an asshole. Plus I love d4cs ability but I hate those stupid pink panties.

Kira and Pucci are pretty unique, at least in their goals.

Valentine > Kira > Pucci > DIO > Kars >>> Diavolo

Pretty much objective.

>Kars above anyone

Pucci > Valentine > Diavolo > DIO > Kira > Kars

What's a Joestar supposed to be anyways?

At least Kars cared about plants and animals.
That's already more personality than Diavolo has ever shown.

>but we've had arguments as to why he's not really the best
what are they?

Kars had the least presence as a villain out of every villain in the series, where at least Diavolo actually did more than standing, talking, then getting fucked over.

Pucci thought he was doing the right thing and wasn't self righteous about it, even showing respect for the joestars and his whole argument that keeping weather in prison was the only way he could live. Kira is a cunt but doesn't care, acts in total self interest so he feels like a dick.

I think your issue user is you're treating "best" as an objective thing. Most would say the best villain is their favourite, despite arguments.

>That's already more personality than Diavolo has ever shown.
Hold on, which translations are we talking about here, old or new?