Dragon Ball Super

Did Universe 9 impress?

>steroid-using scum
No.

Poor puppy, he didn't deserve what he got
Also, it's kinda obvious Gohan or Goku will fuck up.

So if Lorax is the strongest guy from U9, the apparent team leader since he was there in the exhibition match, and there's such a strong emphasis on Goku's fight being against Ayy Lmao then who's going to fight gainst the Lorax?

Gohan?

Get this fur faggotry the fuck outta my dragon ball

How to you even 'beat' Boo?
You either have to fuck him up real good like Vegito did or just disintegrate him, doesn't seem fair desu

How is U9 Supreme Kai allowed to be such a dick head?

His regen has a limit, as shown by the fight with kid buu, he's just insanely durable.

>can't even beat Buu

Shit tier universe. But they will get their mandatory win against Gohan at least.

>disintegrate him
They tried that. He regenerated from the smoke

The fact that they're showcasing these guys already makes me think they'll be fodder for one of the other universes fighters to show how much more stronger that universe is for Goku's team to fight.

Fucking Buu man

Why is U9 Kai such a fucking cunt?

>What is senzu beans
Nigga what?

Does twintail angel have a name yet?

Yamaha Empress

Who's the guy in the black cloak? Everyone thought it was going to be ayylmao

toppo, giant Pride Trooper dude with mustache. he's in the running for next god of destruction for his universe.

>tfw too Smexi

Is this Gohans sage mode?

Not Lorax
>Toppo
What a name for Lorax

It was Ayy in the initial preview, but they made him bulkier in the opening because it's actually Toppo

I was actually impressed. Buu is strong but his most dangerous feature it's the regeneration so it doesn't matter how strong you are, you can't beat it unless you surpass Buu's power level by a mile. Gohan would have been in danger against Dog Sanji.

That one angel looks chill as fuck.

>Gohan is going to job against a fucking furry so Goku has to fight
Its not fair

Universe 9 is obviously weak as shit.

Buu didn't even break a sweat.

But expected.

Can he even sweat?

>Finally Cpt.Ayy Lmao's time on the tournament
>He's called Ai, Ay or something that sounds similar

I wonder how would Sup Forums react to that.

Sage Mode perhaps? The pigmentation around the eyes points to that.

Power means nothing

Looks like his job mode to me.

I want the furry universe to die already

the captain is the guy in the back on the left, Toppo, the purple guy is probably some generic alien

Yeah, those fucking furries, right? What the fuck are they doing in my Dragon Ball?

Seriously, what happened to them? Remember when the Earth's president was this guy?

He looks so clean and smooth.

Trips confirm fusion with Krillin, the ultimate jobber duo

Buu should be BANNED

>generic smug, laughing bad guys who use underhanded tactics only to get beaten anyway by the kind and virtuous heroes

New and exciting!

Seriously, fuck the Fur Squad. They're boring.

Akira forgot about them. Oolong and Puar (and Yajirobe) are the last relics of Dragon Ball.

Are you seriously watching DBS for the originality? What a retard

>How to you even 'beat' Boo?
Positive energy beats evil energy. Spirit bomb would do or SPIRITO SWORDUUUUAAAA

videl gets him skin lotion

SUGOII

The laughs really annoy me. Do they all really have that Vegeta-Tier confidence even when they literally have no fucking clue what is going on in other universes and how strong their enemies can be?

you don't
you get him to join you

>ITT: Answering OP's post makes you a retard

Sorry. I'll just shitpost and insult people from now on.

>is going to get 11/12 of all existence destroyed just so he can have a good time fighting
>kind and virtuous

Ever heard of keeping a straight face during a fight? The moment you show a moment of doubt, the opponent can psyche you out.

Not gonna lie the animation was ass

You know what I mean.

t. redditor

This is what happens when you hire rejects from studio perriot. Didnt toei watch the naruto vs pain fight?

I want that hairlock back

>daring to criticize three characters out of a 120+ character cast makes you Reddit

Sorry. I'll argue about whether the manga or anime is better. Is that more to this topic's speed?

>He regenerated from the smoke

I never felt as desperate watching anime as when Buu did that for the first time. I was all "COME ON!!!! EVEN FROM FUCKING SMOKE?? HOW DO YOU KILL IT??" when Gotenks made him explode and burnt every piece of meat.

t. Gohan
You are probably mad you are going to job HARD in the next episode

That's his "AAAAAHH I'M BLINDED BY POSION" mode

Buu was more powerful.
Buu has magical abilities.
Buu has ultimate regenerative abilities.

Easy
You need to be much more powerful than Buu to destroy him.

Not a steroid you dumb fuck.

Cucktaro. Toeishills. Ningens.

Do we have some toeishills acting dumb again? Is it time to summon based futabro?

At least he is back.

Too fucking early also not enough posters for futabro to bother

Toei are scumbags but this time I think these are proper hints that Son Goku this arc is gonna be the antagonist.

Dead meme

Baba and Android 8 have shown up, at least somebody on the production staff remembers them.

Does this look like an innocent smile/grin?

It's neither a happy smile, nor a smug smile, nor an innocent smile.

It's a smile telling you that the person exactly knows what he is doing, and everything is going according to plan.

REMINDER Ayy lmao got replaced

Wolf musk eye shadow.

So I just fucking noticed buu is wearing fusion clothes.

What the fuck did you just say about my brother in law

Where is the GOKU IS ACTUALLY GOKU BLACK clickbait theory video to strengthen my evil Goku headcanon?

Get to work, Youtube.

True.
Anyway, whenever someone complains about muh furries, just post the early chapters from Dragon Ball. It's far too easy to weed out the underage/Zfags.

Vegeta sama

How Gohan's fight is gonna go:
>Gohan gets fucked by the furry's tricks for a while
>He goes super and gets the higher ground
>Furry gets his steroids and beats the shit out of Gohan

Toryiama thought ayy lmao was way too fucking cool so he replaced him with some chinese dr eggman rip off to not to come off like a filthy casual

>When Goku Black opened the dimensional pussy with he scythe he discovered it was a rift to Zeno's house
>Pretends to be Goku and asks Zeno to erase the real Goku
>Super Dragon Balls to wish for all of Goku's memories and habits to blend in
Retarded enough to work for a video. I can hear the South American accent already.

>Instant recovery time
>Not a steroid

If anything recovered the body as quickly from fatigue/injury in real life, they would be completely banned from the sports world.

It will be something like this

>Gohan gets fucked by the furry's tricks for a while
>He goes super and gets the higher ground
>Furry poisons Gohan and he's now blind
>Gohan jobs, no need of steroids.

I have a better theory for you.

>Anything goes in the Tournament
>Goku and Vegeta fuse and create Vegito
>Zeno is impressed and wants to see more Fusions
>F. Zeno remembers Zamasu from his timeline
>Brings him back but as Black Goku
>Now each Zeno has a Goku friend
>Both Zenos fuse and then demand Goku and Black to fuse
>OP Goku is born

See its so crazy and dumb it might just be real.

Toryiama is a hack. 6 GoD weremade by toyo. The wolf trio are probably some toei rejects as well. Guy doesnt give a fuck anymore

could be an awkward smile, need eyes for context

Dont forget that the 3 other GoD is a fat beerus a dwarf from lord of the rings and a yellow fucking mouse. Still better then whatever toyo came up with though

From the perspective of other universes Goku IS the villain here, or at least the guy they probably want to punch the most.

Hope SLASHUUUUUUU

WHAT DOES THIS EVIL SMILE TRY TO CONVEY??

TAKE THIS, MY LOVE, MY ANGER, AND ALL OF MY SORROW. FINARUUUU HOPUUUU SLAAAAAASHUUUUU.

>He transforms into SSJ Blue and finishes the blue dog in seconds
>Every universe surprised some punny mortal can use god ki
>Goku yells something that sounds like "BRING IT ON!!! SEE YA ON THE REAL THING!!" instantly making him an object of fear when they learn what will happen to defeated universes.

He's going to be literally the "bad guy" in the eyes of everybody. Even his own friends.

>POV switch to Captain Alium's team
>They beat Goku
>Now starting a new series from the creators of Dragon Ball and Dragon Ball Super!

Goku has always been the villain.

>Minus says his age upon being sent to Earth is 3 (the first canon source of this)
>That makes him 14 at the beginning of Dragon Ball
>Goku says he's 14 but everyone is convinced he just can't count
>Goku actually remembers
>Doesn't really question him being a Saiyan when Raditz tells him all that much
>Is almost full on Saiyan attitude now

Goku knows what he's doing, he's been building his power this entire time, waiting to take over the entire Universe. He knew Zeno would destroy the other Universes, makes it easier for him to control all of the Universes, which will be one now.

Goku is the Ultimate Saiyan.

NANDATO??

Can you tell me then when during this fight Gohan uses Senzu Beans?

Please.

Or shut
the fuck
up

>no asspull abilities that can turn anyone but goku or vegeta into pink shit

Sorry, kid... you are way out of your league... maybe in 10 years.

Beerus did a pretty good job of it.

>Yamcha Express
FTFY

>Purple guy.
That's actually a female Beerus.