Dropped out of highschool

>dropped out of highschool
>drinking alcohol and taking pills at 17
>wanted to make a living entirely off of youtube
>lost 1900 subscribers only today
>lost over 60% os his patrons in 6 months
>probably lost another massive chunk of his patrons in one day (waiting for the patreon graph update)
>is basically earning a fraction of a full time Macdonalds worker
But wait, there's more!
>people are now digging his past
>his BDSM fetish is exposed to everyone
>his fucked up childhood is exposed to everyone
>how the abuse of his parents derailed his life and made him quick high school is now exposed to everyone
Ladies and gentlemen, this is the most JUSTed e-celeb in the history of e-celebs. There's no one, NO ONE, that got as fucked up as this guy.

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=dOnEehx9BQQ
youtube.com/watch?v=XOnGNIHTWTk
youtube.com/watch?v=_eCr76-hDWA
hooktube.com/channel/UCr_Q-bPpcw5fJ-Oow1BW1NQ
youtu.be/v2j1go4v_2k
youtube.com/watch?v=J4xQoF-NyAQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

literally who

This handsome gentleman.

Who are talking about and how is this in anyway related to politics

Report eceleb threads. Nobody gives a fuck about this shit

>to smart to care about discussions and pivotal race realism movements in the skeptic community
Stop being such divisive cucks. If the skeptic community starts to adhering to race realism, this might as well be the biggest thing of the previous 5 months.

Is there a pedogate link we're supposed to give a fuck about?

What does this have to do with /pol?

said e celeb took it as his personal mission in life to "btfo" the alt right

hahahahahahahhahahaha

Can I get the longer version?

Digits say he's lying about the abuse and had a normal upbringing

Kraut is fucked.

Reminder that trying to shut down threads for having "e-celebs" is a shilling tactic used by leftypol who are invested in shutting this down.

Another reminder that the race realist shift and acceptance in the skeptic communism is probably the happening of the month and there's almost no thread more important than these.

JF is going to single handedly make race realism mainstream.

honestly this

>said e celeb took it as his personal mission in life to "btfo" the alt right
this is a leftist cambodian swordfish wrestling forum. what the fuck does that have to do with us?

hooktube.com/watch?v=dOnEehx9BQQ
youtube.com/watch?v=XOnGNIHTWTk
youtube.com/watch?v=_eCr76-hDWA

I have a basic grasp of what happened but why is this guy a big deal?

>tolerate communists
>tolerate spam
>tolerate 90% of the threads being useless
>try to shut down race realist related threads
>try to shut down community subversion efforts
>try to shut down threads of discussions of your own (alleged)political ideas on youtube
Why is it always the american flag? Just scroll up and see, it's always the american flag.

Could this be a shareblue thing?

He doubled the size of the race realist youtube channels, but much beyond that.

He made centrists and people that are very influential side with race realists. Now we have personal friends of Sargon of Akkad participating in live streams with race realists and not exactly disagreeing with them.

Wew

RIP in piss.

>>dropped out of highschool
>>drinking alcohol and taking pills at 17
Good thing none of us did that shit, r-right?

oof! maybe Krautie can have a comeback with one of those "how I overcame my past" motivational channels.

Nigga, atleast get a diploma before you fuck your life up. You can still bounce back with that.

It's hilarious how every-single-fucking-thread has these ''who is this? delete this'' whining.

Tad late for that my dude

I guess you don't have any source on the doubling of race reslism accounts.
Also, Sargon of Akkad had discussions with race realists before and he still doesn't aggree with them.
Of course, this incident is benefitial for the alt-right but not to that extend you're making it out to be.

Don't forget that America includes California and the corrupt shithole that is DC. Those two areas alone translate into millions of people, which easily translate into a few hundred inbred fucking mongololiods with no intent other than to shit up threads regardless of the topic.

Link to his channel?

It's because nobody gives a fuck about e-celebs.

E-celeb threads are the definition of slides.
And, these memeflag-posting faggots are the definition of shills.
>IN
>ALL
>FIELDS

>I guess you don't have any source on the doubling of race reslism accounts.
socialblade.com/

To be honest, I had never heard of this guy before the last couple days, and I wandered into some of these threads because I kept seeing it posted a lot...

Anyway, I went to check out the rebuttal videos by some french guy and a channel called 'alternate hypothesis', and I learned a lot about race realism, and genetics and IQ.

It's stuff that I already kind of knew, but it was interesting to see people actually explaining the science of it all. It wasn't so much a red-pill, but it was definitely a wake-up to the fact that the Atheist/Anti-SJWs and the SJWs hold a lot of anti-scientific beliefs around race.

I don't particularly care about this eCeleb or anything he does, but to see that people are unsubscribing because of his scientific denial is good and I've learned a lot of information that I can use to red-pill others because of it.

Sometimes the eCeleb shit is a gateway to further learning. But these threads do seem to degenerate into doxxing talk and general personality dramas that I don't care about.

>"race realism is slide"
>"influencing youtube is slide"
>"anti race mixing meme is slide"
Why is it always the american flag?

hooktube.com/channel/UCr_Q-bPpcw5fJ-Oow1BW1NQ

Atleast the muttmods aren't shutting it down yet.

who actually takes time out of their day to watch this twat lmaooo

youtu.be/v2j1go4v_2k

>tfw no emotional relationship

He agrees with them, he just doesn't care about an ethnostate.

Kraut is a total fuck up.

>Sources
>None
I hate Kraut like the fucking devil, but at least give me some sources for this. I'm not gonna call him a BDSM fetisht because of a greentext.

I've read the thread and STILL don't know who this kid is. So why again do we care?

He's a kike trying to argue that there are no genetic differences between races

He's a literal cuck

if he just came out and say "sorry i was being and idiot" i would feel sorry for him because he is really fucked up but since he keeps going on in this shit i can't really have empathy

Check kiwifarms and /cow/.

>>people are now digging his past
>>his BDSM fetish is exposed to everyone
>>his fucked up childhood is exposed to everyone
>>how the abuse of his parents derailed his life and made him quick high school is now exposed to everyone

No one should do this to someone.

my fucking sides

this is not a mutt thread...mods shut them down because that type of spam literally qualifies as shill sliders.

check the archive many threads today digging up his past

why are leftwing tards always sexual deviants?

does their politics grow out of living in their godless desires all the time? Or does their politics just enable this debauched behavior?

>meme flag
>e-celeb
>right hit piece
Fuck off /leftypol/

sargon knows that he does not has the credentials or knowledge to try to "debunk" them so he is not going to fight a lost battle
and for the most part he agrees with race realists

why would anyone try and make a living off youtube as their only form of income?

F

>>people are now digging his past
>>his BDSM fetish is exposed to everyone
>>his fucked up childhood is exposed to everyone
>>how the abuse of his parents derailed his life and made him quick high school is now exposed to everyone
I have only a problem with the first one.....

show me the genes goy

> Creationism
> Atheism
> SJWism
> Skepticism
> Race Realism
> ?

Are we actually seeing ideas behave like living organisms that evolve and eat each other?

>români
>kraut
Ești pic related?

>his fucked up childhood is exposed to everyone
>how the abuse of his parents derailed his life and made him quick high school is now exposed to everyone

Not saying he doesn't have what's coming to him, but these two points are sad and not really something he had control over. Awful parents and their decisions can really fuck their kids lives over

>declare war on the Alt Right
>get raped
WHY DOES THIS KEEP HAPPENING OVER AND OVER AGAIN? IT'S NOT FAIR!

Tons of people do it, its not that strange. Its obviously a shaky form of income, but then you can get suddenly laid off from a real job too so, yeah.
In fact, if you can build up enough of an audience, you can get a patreon going for some fall back income.
It can work out well if you're not a retard and purposely throw it all away like kraut did.

Dude, you are way too invested in this. Wonder why.

sage

why do people think i am him or know him?
dont even like him and his septic views

Bump

bump

We've slaughtered your men and taken your women.

The people he was mainly arguing against wasn't even alt-right.

sage

>Ladies and gentlemen, this is the most JUSTed e-celeb in the history of e-celebs.
That's not Anthony Burch, but I'm just being pedantic.

Carry on.

Păi eu îl caut să-i vorbesc, sunt în stare să convig pe oricine de orice, mi-ar plăcea sa-l avem de partea noastră că e haios, pune problema românește, e isteț băiatu'. Nu știu cum dracu a ajuns la poziția de "civic cuck", până și în România e ușor să vezi ca țiganii sunt inferiori.

Bump

Wasn't he attacking race realism?

bump

So what's the deal? This guy goes off on an episodic white knight quest to save minorities from a Mongolian basket weaving and shuffleboard forum and ends up redpilling the masses because the gestalt has already shifted under his feet?

Dumnezeu sa il ajute sincer
daca vrei sa ii vorbesti cauta pe twatter nu Sup Forums

not all race realists are right-wing, you can be communist and a race realist also.

shieet that is one crazy trip

Sort of. youtube.com/watch?v=J4xQoF-NyAQ

He is going to tackle the Holocaust next supposedly.

>cont de twatter
Mi-au dat ban deja pe e-mailu meu de spam pentru că aveam user-name :"nigger ooga booga". Imi e mult prea lene să-mi fac alt e-mail, bagami-aș pula în regulile lor, mă lasă să-mi deschid cont și dupaia îmi dau ban le username aprobat de ei la început.

nice pilput though

>medical doctor
>untermensch
>meme flag

Kraut is a fine upstanding citizen and he did nothing wrong. Lay off him. He has been through enough! Move on /pol.

I also was referring to the Alt-Hype and JF, who are not alt-right.

>Move on /pol.
not Sup Forums leave this place

>medical doctor
>plays video games for 10+ hours a day
Pick one.

>Alt-Hype
WTF ia an alt-hype??? Modern fringe ideologues are the most retarded fuckers on the planet.

It's literally his own medicine. I think we can do an exception.

Alternative Hypothesis is a youtuber.

are they communists?

He fucked up by getting that girl fired for her views. He then further fucked up by putting together some autistic task force to dox other right wing youtubers and going through JF's and others pasts in an attempt to discredit them. He's just getting a dose of his own medicine.

>153676210
No, actually. He's quite a shitbag. Pic related. Also...

>/pol

Does anyone happen to have the image that lists all the lefty racial myths and then debunks them one by one?

I saw it posted like a week ago and didn't save it. I fucking fucked up.

Alt-Hype is a shorthand for for 'Alternative Hypothesis', a youtube channel and website. Alt-Hype is very thorough with his sources and therefore often used by right wing people as a reference.
Take your pills sonny.

JF is a libertarian who threatened to "chop" millenial woes' head with a sharp knife when the future french-anglo war breaks out.
Hype is what a conservative was 40 years ago, minus the religious aspects.

>JF is a libertarian who threatened to "chop" millenial woes' head with a sharp knife
Sounds like a top bloke actually... he just needs to be careful that he doesn't get any of that pozzed blood on his shirt.

This is awful

But any layman is bound to know anyway that different people ought to have different abilities.

Also at least 3 major subspecies of homo sapiens sapiens could legitimately be declared right now anyway, the only criteria is phenotype being ugly enough to both populations that miscegenation rarely happens or even that geographic distribution prevents mating most of the time.

Both these are satisfied for quite a few human subgroups

He didn't find shit on JF.
The best part is that when JF did a stream of the leaked Kraut discord stream, he himself willingly revealed details of his family to explain the context of Kraut's psychotic hatred of him and his ethnicity. He said that his Quebecois grandfather did not fight in WWII when everyone else enlisted because he didn't want to throw his life on the line for some jews across the Atlantic and that he respected his grandfather's decision.
Pretty based.

holy shit lol

All he needs now is to be doxed, it would only be fair.

This idea that race doesn't matter is just a religious belief by this point.