Gabriel Dropout

Why aren't you watching Gabriel Dropout?
It's fun to watch cute angels and demons bully each other.

New episode tomorrow.

Seasonal generic moeshit

First episode was pretty boring. I'll watch it when there are Raph nudes

How long until Tapris starts shitposting on Sup Forums?

Vigne is pure.

Pure sex.

My wife is not that kind of a girl.

Raphi x Satania is cute

Bullying and rape is not cute.

That picture isn't cute at all.

Give it a month.

>vigne is interest in money and not in soul

If Raphiel is so bored why doesn't she just get a boyfriend?

Stop.

I guess she gets off in making fun of Satania's idea of superiority on their relationship. She can't do that with a boyfriend because highschool boys are so beta.

Raphiel is a bully and bullies aren't cute.

Please don't post uncute girls.

If she ever finds someone more bulliable than Satania then it'll become her new boyfriend, until then things are like this.

>highschool boys are so beta.
only in moeshit anime

Tapu-chan is almost as cute as Vigne

By your Sup Forums standards, gabriel dropout is not 'moeshit'?

I wanna fuck Vigne!

Vigne is for hugging not fugging

I know what you're trying to do. Pls don't.

Hugging during fugging.

Succubi are for sex, Vigne is no exception.

Hugging meaning leglocking as you pound the last bits of demon out of her?

no she's a good girl

sex is good

Only after marriage with the lights off in missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation
Which is of course the only way Vigne would consider doing it

I want to cum inside Vigne and take responsibility.

But she does it for money. Look at this picture

Are there any other side characters besides Iinchou, dog, coffee shop owner, and sensei? This series seems like it will start to run dry after a while.

PUT DOWN THE SCISSORS

The male character should be introduced in episode 8.

Jesus?

Tap-chan is super cute; she deserves more screen time

But I am.

There's Satania's little brother and dad?

>bot wasn't the first post
W... what happened to him?

What lead Raphi down the path of bullying? Was she always a bully or was she corrupted while on earth?

Who is Vigne to you?

It was love (bully) at first sight

Because I'm watching the better CGDCT anime.

I think half of our userbase committed sudoku after last thread

My cute and lovely wife.

Same as Gabu, really. In Heaven everything was boring and there was no temptation, so they were uniquely vulnerable to earthly vices. Raphiel just discovered bullying first.

Did she died?

Where exactly are these made anyway? Are they put up in a specific chain of anime/dvd stores or is it just one specific store in tokyo or something?

Yes. She's in heaven now.

Didn't Gab say that Raphi was always weird?

It'll take more than that to do her in.

I think so.
There's a chapter with Satania's family and I think Gabu has a little sister too.

I long to end such ignorance regarding to yuri.

To begin with, girls as the main audience of yuri love this genre because it is cute. It's no more complicated than that. I can not even imagine the scene of a boy watching yuri in real life because that would look so awkward. Some of you really need to get out of your basement to get rid of such unreasonable bias.

Yet yuri doesn't stop at just being cute. the reason why yuri is the most ideal form of love Mankind can possibly offer is because it is both aesthetically and psychologically appealing. Most yuri don't even involve sex - as many of the shallow-minded animals in this thread may think - because sex is nothing but a decoration compared to real love - the love concerning the beauty of the body and soul in a world of enternal peace.

Yuri itself may seem simple, but it is the key to illustrate the ultimate Utopia imaginable, the highest of which human art can bring. The world of utter beauty, the world of freedom, cannot be reached without yuri.
And for sure I have to thank certain Japanese people to have brought a new age of such appreciation to glory.

And it is unbelievable some people think that boy-girl can be superior than yuri in any way.
Underage faggots brainwashed by the society fail to understand love without stereotypes. The shallow culture with the name of "Romance" has deprived their souls, making them believe such thing is somehow the truth they should follow, even in animes. Real art, however, is far deeper than Hollywood movies.

Boys can be good, this I must not deny, but they're not made for love. Shows like JoJo's Bizarre Adventure is a good example where you should put boys in.

If you truely love someone, you want him/her to be beautiful, and the world around to be beautiful. But some people understand love only as sex, as a means toward meaningless reproduction.

If an anime girl is to be perfect she has to have good taste, and with that she has to like girls.
Even in reality, biologically speaking females can never be sexually attracted to someone. This will become clearer when you read more books about Psychology.

You think anime girls can love you. You try to waifu them to satisfy your childish wish but you fail to realize there's something deeper in your soul aspiring for the greater truth and beauty. You think somehow your pitiful "manhood" can matter in such case. You dared to say yuri is just a "fetish".
You jackals screamed and so madly attacked yuri, but what have you gained?

Now yuri is dead. Yuri died for your sins.

But there can still be redemption. Do not let your pride blind you. Step by step, try to think about higher beauty, about the things that lie deep in your soul when you watch certain anime. Now matter how ugly or pathetic you might be in your life, you will see something beyond superficial waifuing - beyond that which can only bring you empty joy.

I want more Satania bullying, It's my favorite part of Gabriel Dropout.

>mfw

Stop trying to derail the thread you fucking mongoloid

I want more Vigne in her lewd ED outfit.

Gabu must be super fluffy.
I want to cuddle her while she plays MMOs and complains about her useless party.

My seasonal waifu Gab is very cute!

>seasonal waifu Gab
HERESY

>My seasonal waifu
I hope you get cock cancer.

Here we go again

Satan > Vigne > Tap > Raph >>>> Gab

So easy to wind up.

>Vigne will never be real
>You will never lick her midriff

>Why aren't you watching Gabriel Dropout?
Wait what, it's out alr-
>New episode tomorrow.
fuck you

What a Devilish Action

Ara ara

Heh

nooo

Why does this failure of an angel have the first trumpet of the apocalypse anyway?

Because God and Raphiel share the same sense of humour.

Now I'm seeing him everywhere and I'm compelled to bait him in other threads. Thanks a lot, guys.

>You'll never apply cream on Gab's back
Why die

Because she was top of the class in angel school.

Satania is a demon, right?
Shouldn't she be able to easily deal with a small dog like that then?

Vigne blew up Gabriel's entire apartment in episode 1 to kill that cockroach. Satania should be able to do some magic too, shouldn't she?
Just how much of a failure is she?

Satania finally eating her beloved melon bread is not cute? Come on, it warms the heart.

Only when you watching raws.
In other case you should watch for ESL-kun

Why should Satanichia Kurumizawa McDowell, the Queen of all evil and demonic deeds, have to lower herself to use magic on a mere dog?

There's a chapter in the manga when Vigne and Satania walk their pets. The difference between the 2 of them makes Satania's pet look very lame in comparison. I guess it's the same for the demons themselves.

I want to give Satanya melon pan

the melon pan would be on sitting on top of my dick

You should join a circus with those skills

How to bully demons was taught in angel school I'm sure.

Alexander is not lame.
He is an incredible beast fitting of the future ruler of Hell: Satanichia Kurumizawa McDowell.

>Satania is a charmanderfag

>Satania is part of the worst pokemon fans in existence

She deserves all the bullying Raphi gives her.

Satania has a tiny dragon?
How does Vigne's familiar look?

When he grows up he's going to look like this.

Doujins when.