Vegas Trip

I'm staying on The Strip next week. Anything that's worth investigating at this point? I'll post anything interesting that I find. Also, Vegas Shooter Theory thread.

I live in Vegas, nobody here cared like 2 days later.

Everything about it is so strange and hush hush. Do they really not care at all? Do you know if they even any increased security because of it? I wanted to check out the concert site and possibly the Mandalay Bay, I figured there'd at least be something different.

Ironically, no one here cares about it either. I could post a chart of steel beam temp ratings right now and get more replies. This event is much more shady.

We're increasing traffic police by 4x, but we can't hire and train that quickly. My office specifically was making conspiracy jokes about it maybe 12 hours after it happened.

Do you know why no one seems to give a shit, and virtually no info has been released? Are you part of that investigation? Why haven't any videos been released? I've been there and seen how secure it is, they don't even have video of Paddock checking in.

I'm a software developer man, I'm not part of a damn thing.
Nobody here gives a shit about anything, I thought it would be a big deal (moved from Wisconsin less than a year ago) but as expected "It's Vegas, baby"

You said "We" so I wrongly assumed you were a cop or something. My gf is from WI, it's like a sad version of vegas with two bars in every strip mall.

I live in Vegas, and have family of people who first investigated the hotel room. They say that as soon as they breached the room it was almost obvious to be a staged suicide. And everything bought in to the whole bumpstock bullshit, when I have friends who were there personally at the concerts who claimed the stage lights were moved onto the crowd ever so conveniently to perfectly illuminate everyone in the concert. Friends who claimed seeing gunfire from several other locations including on the ground level. Also the fact that the different and unique pitched calibers coming from different distances (which has been proven, but was never talked about). The pitch of the gunfire matched exactly to more of an LMG. This is not coming from me. It’s from marines in the crowd who identified it immediately. But the reason why people aren’t fucking going crazy about the LIVING ACCOUNT of people who were there, and the unknown reason why the police made SURE to confiscate and delete ALL videos of the shooting that people had on tape on their phones? You tell me. It’s as if nobody is looking for answers

"Theory"

Maybe he was just a fucking lunatic, who was allowed to own guns because Republicans don't want to ban the only thing that lets them compensate (other than giant wheels on their pick-up trucks)

In the unfortunate event that a fucking psycho decides to rape and murder your entire family, good luck. In the event it happens to me, I will fill his body with hollow pointS

This is nao a comped thread.

>Maybe he was just a fucking lunatic, who was allowed to own guns because Republicans don't want to ban the only thing that lets them compensate (other than giant wheels on their pick-up trucks)

>An-cap

lol

know a guy who knows a guy who works at vegas.

All the locals know something was fucked from day one.

Guess you could talk to those workers and try to filter out the bullshit.

even before the sheriff started spilling spaghetti the stuff stank from high heaven.

WE NEED ANSWERS.

sushi bump

Bump(stock)

>as long as I don’t own a gun, the chicks will think my schlong is huge.

It's such an indication of strength to get shot up and pretend like it makes you special to light a cable and be get angry despite obvious fuckery

No stronk like SIN CITY STRONK!!! YAY!

The Bellagio buffet is worth investigating

*not get angry
self sage