/aehg/ - Ancient Egyptian History General

This thread is for discussion relating to Ancient Egyptian history and other Black Nilotic civilisations such as Nubian Empire.

TROLLS STAY OUT

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Helicopter_hieroglyphs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How come an entire continent of blacks never got out of the stone age?

Don't lie. We know that niggers circumcise.

History doesn't lie

>history doesn't lie
Oh sweetie...

Raziocinante, is that you?

Only white historians lie

SHIEEET

Ancient Egyptians invented KFC

Can anyone prove niggers aren't ancient egyptians?

Does this means niggers made the great pyramid while white chimpa were chimping around??

>WE WUZ KANGZ N SHIET
Also, timestamp with face and hand or else you are a larping faggot. No kangz hang out on this site.

Ancient Mozart was Black

Could be that nigger in the Chevy hat desu

Mexican how is Trump's wall going to affect you?

Job aplications were an ancient curse in ancient egypt

Mexicans, jajaja jajaja jaja

Ptolemies were the best dynasty.

fuckk off nigger

Ancient Egyptians have nothing to do with West Africans, which is where slaves were acquired.

Blacks had helicopters and submarines long time ago before whitey stole it from them

Affect me?
a) it isnt really being built
b) i am not poor and have a visa to cross legally as much as i want,

you on the other hand will always be a nigger

whats the general consensus these days on the purpose of the pyramids?
is it true ayyylmaos gave the ancient dune coons advanced technology?

We wuz dick washers n sheit

Why cant you beaners stay in your own country cabron?

Hey pol, woman here (i know, I know). How does pol feel about the rape of women/girls? Also post tor handbooks k ty....

niggers niggers

i am in my own country imbecile

Jajaja jaja jajaja Mexicans

post more if you have them, what the "explanation" for these?
that looks like an apache, a plane dropping a bomb, some type of fast car/nboat/plane

Anceint Egyptian queen

Ancient Egyptian pharaoh

If your into incest i can see how you might think that.

ATTENTION ALL ANONS. OP IS A LARPING FAGGOT UNLESS HE TIMESTAMPS WITH FACE AND HAND TO SHOW THAT HE IS AN ACTUAL KANG.

nigger vs human

#MAGA
>MAGA

where in the bible does it say jacob was a black man?

pharaoh and she-pharaoh

Jajaja jaja jajaja

the dollas always tha fucking dollas

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Helicopter_hieroglyphs
(((scientists))) say this is not what you think it is

Ancient Egyptian war charriot

Ancient egyptian beauty queen

anceint egyptian scholar

Mexicans literally obsessed with the US... jajaja jajaja jajaja jajaja

>In paleocontact hypothesis circles[3] the hieroglyphics have been interpreted as an out-of-place artifact depicting a helicopter as well as other examples of modern technology. This claim is dismissed by Egyptologists who highlight this pareidolia is partly based on widely distributed retouched images that removed key details from the actual carvings.[citation needed]

I dont care what they say, that looks like a helicopter.

ALIENS.JPG

ancient egyptian evolution

ATTENTION ALL ANONS. OP IS A LARPING FAGGOT UNLESS HE TIMESTAMPS WITH FACE AND HAND TO SHOW THAT HE IS AN ACTUAL KANG.
>ATTENTION ALL ANONS. OP IS A LARPING FAGGOT UNLESS HE TIMESTAMPS WITH FACE AND HAND TO SHOW THAT HE IS AN ACTUAL KANG.
>ATTENTION ALL ANONS. OP IS A LARPING FAGGOT UNLESS HE TIMESTAMPS WITH FACE AND HAND TO SHOW THAT HE IS AN ACTUAL KANG.

not really

Mexicans are professional nigger killers

or maybe a little bit

Why are you Spics obsessed with the US?

Turns out OP is probably some Saf basement dwelling neet who larps as a black nationalist. When are you gonna post a timestamp with your hand or face?

Mexico sending their best???????

ill post you op's mom

pharaoh lips

Mexican intellectual

pharaoh lips 2

Mexican scholar (Mexico sending their best????)

lol you faggots want to cut our balls off? why? i thought you were so sure you were going to breed us out of existence by being superior and the obvious choice of all ladies? if that is true isn't it completely unnecessary to castrate us?

tl;dr niggers mad and unintentionally exposed their jealousy and fear of white men while constantly claiming white men are jealous and afraid of them taking their women.

low IQ nigger OP BTFO

Those pics are of Ethiopians or Somalis, who would have been very similar to Ancient Egyptians.

Still no timestamp with face or hands? OP is officially one sad larping faggot. Have fun with your daily dose of soy cum.

America has spoken

why do blacks think they were highly advanced 5,000 years ago if they still have people within their race that live literal fucking hunter gatherer societies?
Something Whites stopped doing about 10-15 thousand years ago.
How can you believe you were advanced KANGZ AND QWANGZ if you fucking see with your own eyes tribes in Africa that are fucking primitive af and have no modern technology but rely on First World White Aid and Food that amounts to millions each fucking year?
We are keeping your race from becoming extinct, have you ever thought about that.
Why are you niggers so fucking delusional about your race?
Why can't you admit that your race is primitive and subhuman?
People laugh at you niggers whenever you claim this we wuzz kangs shit.
Pls stop already.

Once upon a time, Egyptians had niggers to wash their balls. Many of them hope to do so again very soon.

KAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

WE WUZ PHARAONZ AN SHIET NIGGA MUHFUGGA SHIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET BIX NOOD

the United States is ancient Egypt reborn - educated political/spiritual elite controls all society. Hereditary caste system keeps masses below while elite attempt transcention

WE WUZ . . . LEVANTINES