youtube.com/watch?v=OxiiiqQyeBM
youtube.com/watch?v=A7rG3shhUcM
youtu.be/J-bC41Nbfms
youtu.be/jLVC04Nvw-I
youtu.be/ml04dbAlYPg
youtu.be/7FmAHDECFsY
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Shit, am I just seeing things here or is this guy fucking little boys?

Here's the Besta Pizza logo for comparison.

Bump

How did we miss this

Great, a thread about symbols like this! Anyone know whether or not this is related? I found this on some brochure about trudeau/from the canadian government, cant be fucked to find it again though.

youtube.com/watch?v=OxiiiqQyeBM

Classic illuminati symbolism, one eye covered, in a video called "Leo hits rock bottom."

bump

Honestly, the FBI probably made this shit up to entrap pedos like populate Sup Forums.

So their symbol generally is a triangular spiral spinning clockwise?

Just shut the fuck up shill you don't even make any sense.

I've seen this guy on youtube and I did wonder why he used that symbol is he tied in somehow with (((their))) network I wonder ?

Dunno

Anybody care to dig deeper? I found this while searching through a bunch of /cbts/. The CIA uses this company for piezo technology (pic related). Really weird stuff.

sure its just a coincidence, like roxy using the heart within a heart. not like they have an industry where underage models come in and have pictures taken 24/7. im sure none of those pictures are ever even remotely inappropriate, or revealing, you know the ones they keep offline. i mean, its not like there is a huge underground market for this shit with millions of dollars to be made. i'll try to look into him.

maybe he liked the symbol and had no idea it was similar to the so called boy lover symbol.
i didn't know what those symbols meant until i saw them posted here.

He's a new age scum bag that's all you need to know. He's definitely a globalist.

Naw. The guy who is head of this doesn't look creepy at all.

This pic is real look up the company and explore the website

This two is a fact

yeah creepy isnt skin deep on this one, first video i check is a little fucked up. we need to check this dudes friends list for known associates, see if any red flags show up.
youtube.com/watch?v=A7rG3shhUcM

B-but that's what I look like.

youtu.be/J-bC41Nbfms
youtu.be/jLVC04Nvw-I

Hey he is a nice quiet man, he is always nice to the kids in the neighbor hood, he buys them all candy

I've watched bunch of his vids. ZERO indication of anything degenerate from memory. sage for prob slide thread

youtu.be/ml04dbAlYPg

What about his obvious homo voice?

I never knew triangles were peso symbols. Next thing you're going to tell me that the number 28 is a neo Nazi symbol

Attached is a symbol for a sphincter.

0.05$ deposited into your account

There's nothing wrong with the Troop Leader buying the kids candy desu.

>link to it is in the pic
>"cbf to find it"
Literally not even trying, nigger.

Whats your point?

He may not be a pedo but he's an idiot.

i'm not going to disagree with him there

>5meo-DMT

nah this guy is woke. He believes in God as well, which means maybe he usnt a kiddie fiddler. That logo is unfortunate however, lets research him more boys.

K E E P
D
I
G
G
I
N
G

indeed, putting him on a backburner til later. his name is in the box. if you were looking for people interested in fucked up things, self help is a field worth fishing. helping people with their "urges", and quirks.

The worst thing I believe I remember him teaching is how to make a girl "squirt", and that may have been someone else.

ive watched his stuff, hes alright. does a lot of gnostic/zen type stuff and is sorta bluepilled other than that. havent seen anything super weird on his channel maybe the symbol is just a bad choice

>Is this an accident
no such thing

his advice is pretty fucked up when it comes to sexual/relationship stuff. make yourself pretty and fuck better. if i were a tits or gtfo that would piss me the fuck off i think. dont forget most people dont think bill clinton is a confirmed rapist, and suspected pedophile, and you watched him your whole life.

This guy is cool.
Watching these videos on sunday gives me hope that I'll continue self developing constructively and not slip into another degenerate binge-weekend

he looks like a slimy little faggot to me 2bh

No possible way a person would come up with a very basic design that anyone could literally do, just no way

yeah, no way some slimy little faggot 'self help spiritual guru' whos probably a mason or some shit would just by chance have a human trafficking symbol as his logo.

closing your eyes isnt a solution sven, it never has been, and it never will be. this is how you got here.

Bump

Look at this smug pedo bastard mocking Sup Forums.
REEEEEEEEEE!!!!

>Free Newsletter & Killer Bonus:
hmm
>Subscriber-only, 20-part video series: How to BUST through the top 20 limiting beliefs and start living an extraordinary life!
hmmmm
>If you like my videos, go sign up to the newsletter RIGHT NOW for free weekly updates and exclusive content that's not possible via Youtube. No spam ever.
interesting word choices leo.

what kind of content isnt possible via youtube to help a killer bust a nut?
>Master your Psychology
implies domination.

What about Streets Ice Cream, I'm a bit suspicious of this logo

I really chock this one up to a coincidence. The guy's videos are really good and, if anything, he gives people insights on not being a degenerate, and actually making something of your life. With that said, he's somewhat bluepilled when it comes to politics, but if anything, he'd recommend being more apolitical since it's a distraction. I'd be shocked if he was a kiddie-fiddler, like really REALLY shocked.

Symbols are only possible indications, not to be taken as evidence alone.

Known as Walls in the UK together makes walls streets, home of the jew

youtu.be/7FmAHDECFsY
>This one's titled "How to make a girl squirt."
I kinda like this dude.

He's got the Nosferatu look down for sure.

Even though he does look like a dirty old germanic vampire, I doubt he is a pedo. He videos don't throw any red flags. He probably should change that logo though...

i'm a pedo, are you a pedo?

i'm a good looking youthful head full of hair pedo desu much more beautiful than you desu

He looks jewish he must be a pedophile considering how all the jews in hollywood raping people only made it public because they were famous.

true. he's a colossal douche but not a degenerate

that guy is fucking weirdo kook.

What?

those companies always remind me of the shit Mary Lou Danley's daughter (vegas shooting) is involved with. They all seem to be completely useless word salad companies

>BRINGING THE DOWNLOAD PIPELINES TO THE WORLD. DVD ACCESS DIGITAL FUTURE GLOBAL MARKETS

JOIN
MY
INTERNET
CULT

salty milk amirite?

I guarantee you that clown freak made this thread as a distraction. Think about it the pedogate thread gets instantly pruned despite it having links and sources yet this random shit thread with nothing but assumptions gets to stay up? Doesn’t make sense lads, I fear we might have lost Sup Forums for good :/

If he was aware of it, it'd be stupid to just use it like that. Most likely he didn't know and just thought the triangular spiral looked nice.

how about you actual engage with the content of the video? this channel is about that guy leo's development in mystical enlightenment

I listen to Jim Jones & Marshall Applewhite for all my mystical enlightenments

Are Asatru worshippers pedos?