(((They))) don’t even hide it anymore

I was in Lower Manhattan at the charging bull statue yesterday and saw pic related above it... the fuck. Dumb Americans complain about “immigrants” and the like but are oblivious to their real (((overlords))) and would rather just take pics with #FearlessGirl to get SJW likes on social media.

America is Jew’d beyond saving.

Other urls found in this thread:

usflag.org/flagetiquette.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bump.

soon

Would u prefer to be #fingerblasted?

of course it's jew york city for a reason

Aren't all other flags in the US supposed to be flown a little lower than the American flag?

OP here. My main point is that *both* ends of the American political spectrum are Jew’d.

Conservecucks: “Immigrants” are the source of all problems and detract away from capitalist America as symbolized by the bull, while not realizing (((who))) pulls the strings and even getting onboard to supporting Israel.

Libcucks: Hate the bull but line up to take pics with #FearlessGirl for social media validation. Don’t even notice (((their))) flag, watching from above.

I live in Jew York City and grew up in another part of the country with many of their kind so I’m used to kikery. What’s unusual is how brazen it’s become.

Do you ever wonder why Jews are hated? They’re tribalistic and look out for one another, so once one gets into a position of power (bank, law firm, government, etc. across all industries) they recruit and bring more of their kind). It only takes one. Combined with their, on average, higher IQ it’s no surprise that they dominate. But they are parasitic and do this from one country to the next, which is why eventually the hosts wake up and drive them out.

When will the awakening happen in America?

>goes to New York City
>sees Jews
>surprised

>When will the awakening happen in America?

It won't because of the poc they are bringing in. They used to get kicked out because they were an obvious out group causing trouble. Now they will be just another group, and combine that with muh fake holocaust 6 gorillion and people won't dare speak out against their crimes. They truly are diabolical satanists desu

Christianity is right. Jews are Satanic

Jews? In New York? Stop the fucking presses

What do you mean "they used to get kicked out"?

Jews have been kicked out of countries and city states regularly for the last 3000 years because they always pulled this same shit. Do you not know this, lol? Theres a list floating around of over 400 occurrences in history where they are literally banished

Can you find the list leafbro

Get out of my country, shitskin.
Kikes take money. You take lives.

Not in Jew S A

>Dumb Americans complain about “immigrants”
>t. immigrant
unless you're here to actually do something about those jews, you can go home already, subhuman

>t. white immigrant

Fixed that for you. I am doing something. My whole family is redpilled. All my USA-born gfs have been redpilled. In the process of redpilling friends without revealing too much of my power level.

I’ve attended elite universities and infiltrated Jewish circles and called kikery out for what it is when I’ve seen it. Same at the elite workplaces, though there you have to be more careful.

So fuck off, I’m here in the trenchs, in the fucking heart of the Jewish machine, subverting them and redpilling others day in and day out while involved in the Christian community. What the hell are you doing?

Can user cut it down please?

kek, nice larp for points on an anonymous board retard

Put a Palestinian flag next to it
Wait for antics to ensue

You went to NYC and you saw Jews?!
Tell us more, O learned one.
One out of every nine people here in Manhattan is Jewish.

I was going to ask this same exact thing, lol.
>No other flag ever should be placed above it.
>When flown with the national banner of other countries, each flag must be displayed from a separate pole of the same height. Each flag should be the same size. They should be raised and lowered simultaneously. The flag of one nation may not be displayed above that of another nation.