AND I'M HERE TO TELL YOU:
1776 WILL COMMENCE AGAIN, IF YOU TRY TO TAKE OUR BULLETPROOF GLASS

>BULLETPROOF GLASS
More like niggerproof glass.

Trump is a cuck

>first hiv transmission becomes legal
>now this
>tfw the slippery slope is real

Store owners are going to buy guns. City can't stop that or else they'll run afoul of the 2nd amendment.

Just means more basketball Americans are going to get shot.

It's in Philly so yeah essentially

I heard elsewhere that they're just going to ask store owners whether they really need the glass. If they say they do, they can keep the glass in place. Am i wrong about this?

There should be no debate about whether I have a right to erect defensive measures on my property.

>"We want to make sure that there isn't this sort of indignity, in my opinion, to serving food through a Plexiglas only in certain neighborhoods"

the absolute state of the states

remove glass
build wall

Remove the bulletproof glass from their private limos and offices first.

>Plexiglass removed
>crime against stores rises
>all businesses leave "certain neighborhoods"
>people go hungry
>get desparate
>more shops put up plexiglass
>repeat

This won't end well

Let's be PC... you mean african round ball...

Get ready for a lot of justified shootings as blacks try to take revenge on those who kept them from robbing and stealing with their glass.

>land of the free
kek

I love you

I'm going to predict the headlines in 6 months: businesses in phily relocate outside city limits

Holy fuck

The only thing I hate more than Niggers and Jews are these race traitors that gleefully pass this shit

Nah, the Koreans will endure. They have been in interviews in print and on camera saying that the glass is a means to prevent violence, and that without it, they will be forced to arm themselves and their employees.

It's not even a matter of just protecting their goods or their money. They are dealing with people who do violence for fun, because they've nothing better to do. They know that it will never just be a matter of losing a few bucks or having some merchandise stolen.

what side is black pol on this one?

this fucking crazy. I dont care what the reasoning is, no one should be stopped from putting bullet proof glass anywhere they own. Completely goes against capitalism.