Konosuba threads everywhere

Is Konosuba really that good or is it another shitty harem comedy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jKS3MGriZcs&t=2s
youtube.com/watch?v=p6iQozWtWxE
youtube.com/watch?v=0aKG7OmAmks
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's good.

>nopan swimsuit
yes

it's another shitty harem comedy.

Why is she so dumb

Yes.

SHE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

every character is an actual character not just an archtype

is it as good as the Big bang theory? Asking this because nips suck at comedy.

Yup, it's good; you'll laugh your ass off.

It's not a harem.

>It's not a harem.

What did he mean by this?

>BBT
>good comedy
>any western shit that's so unfunny they need to use laugh tracks to tell the audience when they're supposed to laugh because they know the audience otherwise'll never know that shit's suppossed to be funny
>good comedy
Kill yourself

?
that's the writers and offscreen actors laughing, it's real.

You don't see that obnoxious shit in anime comedies. Because it's unneeded. A good comedy'll be confident that the audience can find it funny without being handholded like retards with laugh tracks. I don't need to know when the writers and actors laughed. They can show that in a blooper reel or something. It's like watching an action show and having voices go wow at shitty fights to tell you
>you're supposed to find this awesome.
Instead of relying on laugh tracks, make some good comedy, damn it.

Nips still suck at comedy.

It's great. You'll get a lot of keks out of it

not an argument

its another shitty harem but Sup Forums loves it because ''''''''''MEMES XDDDD'''''''

>Sup Forums loves it because ''''''''''MEMES XDDDD'''''''

what does that mean?

It's funny you believe this. Kazuma and Aqua are the closest thing to actual characters you can get in this show. Everyone else is just a one-note joke.

it's hilarious, don't pay attention to the contrarians

No its complete garbage. Don't watch it. Watch re:zero instead.

Is it as good as Big bang theory?

>that's the writers and offscreen actors laughing, it's real.
is this an example of innocence or retardation?

Konosuba is DEEN's magnum opus

Wow, projection much? No one sees it as them telling you when to laugh except for you. Really says a lot about you when you'd come to the conclusion that that is it's purpose.

that's not saying much

bbt at least a bit funny

Explosion! XD

Sup Forums loves it because it slightly deviates from the usual isekai shit they're so use to.

I think it's good. It's meh to call it a harem, MC just hates all the girls and some of them are in predicament against their wishes.

It's pretty funny. Give it the good old 3 episodes, before dropping thing.

there really weren't even that much isekai shit when konosuba came out.
In LNs sure but not anime

Way better than a stupid laugh-track sitcom, no it's not shitty Japanese puns it parodies anime tropes and makes zero effort to take itself seriously. More than anything it is comfy.

At least they're confident and assume the audience aren't retards. So they don't use laugh tracks. They believe if something's funny, the audience'll laugh without the need of being told through laugh tracks
Then what's the purpose behind that obnoxious unneeded garbage?
Not even the ones behind it believe it, thus the use of laugh tracks to say
>y-y-you can laugh now. haha. I-it was supposed to be funny
If you believe BBT is good comedy, you've no standards and your words against japanese comedy (or about any comedy) are worthless

>Kutani made a Konosuba doujin for c91
>it's still not scanned
>all I can do is fap to the cover and the two preview pics

How about you watch an episode for yourself and figure shit out for once in your fucking life instead of depending on others like the cucked beta faggot that you really are. An episode is 20 minutes long and if you're on Sup Forums to begin with then you're a degenerate faggot that has plenty of sparetime and nothing to spend that time on anyway.

Fucking faggot hoe.

>Then what's the purpose behind that obnoxious unneeded garbage?
It makes you feel like you are watching a play, which is pretty much what it is. It adds to the experince.
It's not because they're telling you to laugh, you only interpret it as that because you're actually stupid enough not to know when.

It's pretty funny.
Certain jokes happen too often but some of the recurring ones are great.

Don't watch it for a harem, the main joke of the show is that the characters are fuckups most of the time.

bobobo is funnier

Some shows with laugh tracks are still good, e.g. Red Dwarf, League of Gentlemen
you're right though, most american comedy sucks and they use laugh tracks way too much

>using your Sup Forums time for anime time
Wow, what a disorganized life you must live.
Say I have 3 hours for Sup Forums and 3 hours for anime, you think I want to waste any of my precious 3 hours watching what could be garbage, when it could be spent watching something of quality?

BBT without laughtrack is comedy in of it self. Check it out:
youtube.com/watch?v=jKS3MGriZcs&t=2s

you lose, there is no way to recover after making such a non-argument.
any further posts you make will be dismissed.

But user rezero is the actual garbage

the latter. but it does have occasional yuks here and there. its like the show is too broad and while it sorta has a plot, we have still been told that to COMPLETE the plot, the demon king will have to be taken down. We've seen henchmen get dealt with by the team, but no real details given about exactly what their ultimate goal is. I know that it's basically simply to make money to stay alive and comfortable, but i feel like they have made it too big to not seemingly want to extrapolate the story a bit more than they've done, at least in the anime.

Come now, you're acting like there's no actually funny shows with a laugh track.

time management is worthless if you're a neet

Damn, Aqua looks good.

Season 1 was better

Deen magnum opus is Trust & Betrayal.

>not managing your time so that you can life your life to it's fullest potential regardless of if you are NEET or not

No. It's because the show is unfunny garbage. If it was funny, I'd know when to laugh without the laugh tracks
And the play thing is bullshit. A TV show is a very different experience from a fucking play. If that's really the point, I'm glad anime doesn't follow that retarded mentality. Just for that, anime comedies'll always be superior to western bullshit using laugh tracks. Mostly because to me, laugh tracks are obnoxious as hell.
If I liked western TV shows, I'd be on Sup Forums, not here. I'm giving my shallow impressions from when I was forced to watch it because my family was watching it on TV.
But you'll never know if something's garbage without watching it yourself. Your own method of asking people could lead you to watch popular garbage a lot of retards think is good, like SAO, SnK or Re:Zero

Sup Forums is a very boring place where people who've been using Sup Forums for years still pretend to be dumb newfags and try to troll-bait each another, because they don't enjoy watching anime anymore and think it's more fun to make each another angry.

I kind of like that tangent, there is some super important quest they should do. Then they just fuck around in the newbie city trying to pay their debt.

>They're so use to
Please, most of Sup Forums have no idea about narou isekai nor do they read them. Heck many people here don't even bother to read manga you think they'd bother with WNs? Its all about that 'fitting in'.

But it is more fun

If you're in the water, why does it matter.

>he has to use a show as bad as the big bang theory to make jap humor look good
Hysterical

waterborne parasites

No worries, she'll just purify the water.

oh yeah can she purify semen?

I'm not the one who brought up BBT as a good comedy and point of comparison.
was. I just replied to him and other people who replied to me.

I'm so elitist I don't even know how to abbreviate visual novel.

The humor isn't forced, so yes. Much better.

>Poorly animated isekai harem shit is the best DEEN has to offer
typical, really.

Well, it's DEEN we're talking about. Can't expect high quality animation. The comedy comes from the character interactions though.

Why is Megumeme so best?

I also think they purposefully made the animation worse in the second season

I've always liked the goofy facial expressions but they might've gone a little overboard.

Doesn't hurt my enjoyment of the show, though.

She has the right amount of everything

How to make an anime popular on Sup Forums

>have your characters have silly wacky faces
>have simple easy to grasp jokes everywhere so people can repeat them ad infinitum
>have cute girls surrounding the main character
>have the main character be an asshole otaku NEET
>subvert tropes

>Just on Sup Forums

>break stereotypical formulas
>become popular

Why don't you watch it and judge for yourself instead of letting people on an anonymous imageboard dictate your tastes.

Is this the best ED this season?

youtube.com/watch?v=p6iQozWtWxE

Aqua cleans up nicely

RIP

How to make anime popular on /v
Post this:
youtube.com/watch?v=0aKG7OmAmks

Everyone jizz their pants.

caring at all

Invest 20 minutes into the first episode. If you don't like it you don't have to keep watching. If you like it keep watching till you don't like it anymore.

[Spoiler] KAAAAAAAZAMA SAMMMMMMMA! [/spoiler]

>megaman clone
i am okay with this

It's bait.

Nice b8

Hai, Kazuma desu.

Have you ever seen megaman and megumin in the same place at the same time?

what the fuck man

Honestly I think it gives off a bad impression but it's actually pretty entertaining. It dosn't have alot of depth but it dosn't try and have depth or complexity. It's just a fun little show that is genuinely funny with just the right amount of fan service to keep it from being To love RU whilst. The animation is very good and Meguimeme is kawaii as fuck

>MFW you read that in Demo's voice

These are the hard-hitting questions, user.

Holy fuck what a shit thread.

It seems like anons enjoy it but it being a DEEN show precludes me from watching it. Guess I'll just have to fap to the doujins.

Conspiracy! Megameme is not a man.

What happened?

the link is down because of Sony copyright

Not really.

>Megameme is not a man.
Rokko-chan's always been a girl though.

I say it's mostly bad, but it has it's moments, plus the waifus, that's why disgusting virgin otakus like it so much, I mean, just look at this board for a quick example.

Nope, it's just because you're an ameriburger getting cucked by youtube red

Could give it a try, say 3 eps. The DEEN doesn't really break the show at all. In fact because it's just bunch of people bullshitting around the style is kind of endearing and fits it.

>the animation is very good
everything else is true, but that...

>tfw actually have youtube red

Best EDs of their seasons for sure.