youtube.com/watch?v=bFXHEbLfWjs
youtube.com/watch?v=ggjr91yPad4
youtube.com/watch?v=rDS7CWInNio
youtube.com/watch?v=Ba1j4Gn8ocQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

thats a beaner

that isn't a white woman

sage goes in all fields

Luo Dong is the man. He has gotten away with some of the most blatant groping, I have ever seen, but I ain't mad at him. Women are dumb.

are all white people cucks?

And I think those faggots at Vice have filmed him recently. He'll probably get in trouble now.

Based man! Really shows how stupid these bitches are. I can feel how disgusted he is inside from gullibility of those women.

She is one of the best. I have seen the one of her in jeans, on the sidewalk.

sauce?

Let me see if I can find it.

What the fuck is this goblin doing and how can I take his job?

This is legit, they do this to the American Olympic Gymnastics Team all the time

>"that'd be $300 + tip, dumb gaijin"

women are so FUCKING STUPID

Be minority, claim to be part of some orient religion and mythic massage culture. Liberal womens will eat anything you say to them, if you keep talking some nonsense spiritual bullshit of ancient asian/african/indian knowledge. Western women are disconnected by their own heritage so much that they gobble any from other cultures because for them their own countries dont have any natural culture left.

No wonder they cannot beat Russians without judges intefering just like in figure skating.

nosferatu lookin' motherfucker

Is it gay to get asmr tingles when viewing these?

Based Luo surely learnt massage therapy at Trump University, seeing for the way he grabs the pussy

his masterpiece in my opinion:

youtube.com/watch?v=OAi_NRbH3aQ

>$300 + tip
i would rather have something else for 300$

>tfw no veedub

I have the video file on my laptop, but I can't find it on jewtube.

This gook is so fucking based I wish he could take me as his student

Fucking Luo Dong has thousands of videos, but they get reported, taken down. So you have to save them, because there are some hotties he molests.

youtube.com/watch?v=y1oy88FXqN0
>Boyfriend?
>Boyfriend no?
>yes
While he is pushing his finger against her crotch. I mean cmoon this is just fucking too idiotic. Here he even touches nipples inside her top.

>white

Silly kike, jews aren't white!

youtube.com/watch?v=0RtW0PsNiug

Based Dong

if you search Luo Dong in ârchive (dot) ôrg, you will find thousands of apparently deleted videos

it's surprising for an incel like me how women are so open to this kind of shit, taking into account he's not the average chad

I absolutely love giving grils full body massages and I'm damn good at it. It's gotten me laid on several occasiosns. Good for that chink, he's fine a fine job

Never new that, thanks for the info.

liberal women gobble any bullshit if you disguise it as something mystic coming from orient.

Is it molestation if the women involved are willing participants who probably get wet as fuck like the proto-exhibitionist nymphos they are

Yeah, you're right. Most of those women are having orgasms, when he touches their breasts and vaginas.

women are so fucking retarded top kek

this is hot post more

Nah but they probably shlick off to it later on in private

Women are very fucked up in general

ho sang FUCK

This is prime thottery on display, no wonder the sjw's at jewgle are trying to shut it down

Do they think people from other cultures don't have sex or something?

I've noticed that women, especially modern young millennial women are very prone to this type of garbage, whether it be chiropractors or vitamin / supplement scams, or any other number of things like essential oils for example, or """crystal healing."""
Look at that Goop shit as well, so many dumb women taking their dumb cuck / beta husband's / boyfriends hard earned money and just throwing it in the trash on garbage products designed and targeted to their stupid gullible nature. I've seen it happen to my sister and there's NOTHING I can say or do to convince them that these things are all scams.

This girl would suck his dick if he escalated by pulling her pants off. She was having an orgasm.

jesus hahahaha how does he get away with it? i know women are fucking retarded but seriously?

They like it more if they have a boyfriend.

L M A O

Found the sauce: youtu.be/Rswc9vQYKEA

checked

Did one of these massages to a girl in dance class. Was one of those modern classes like "contact improv" where we get used to touching each other. Teacher gave us time to free style and do whatever we wanted with each other. So I was trained in Kundalini and energy at the time and just start going ham on this girls back. By the end of it when she stood up you could smell how wet she was. Teacher actually had to give a talk a few days later about getting sexually aroused during class

What a fucking white knight faggot.

>Twust me! Ancient Chinese chee cleanse!

youtu.be/_F70iIItGAM

youtube.com/watch?v=iyUJL9eRT8c

my head hurts from trying to read that.

Behold the power of massages. You'd be surprised by the amount of shit you can get away with if it comes in the form of a relaxing massage. Bitches love massages. Fuck, guys love massages even if they don't like to talk about it.

Cuck BF just watching next to them too afraid to put stop into it.

Can confirm. My ex was a crazy bitch, but she gave amazing massages.

how does he hide his boner tho

behold the power of Tarantino's long dead implicitness

youtube.com/watch?v=KCO-SBPTF5E

Did we date the same massage therapist?

He has cucked so many men, even black guys. They all just let him do what he wants. I respect Luo for having so much confidence to do this.

It's an innie.

That's a latina with native roots.

how does he fucking do it. It was getting to the point children were getting scared as well.

Dong is fucking based, he's a complete madman that gets away with anything.

The absolute madman

a student of the master himself

WHERE DO I APPLY TO GET HIS JOB??? I DO IT FOR FREE

youtube.com/watch?v=bFXHEbLfWjs

How degenerate you must be to think this is sexual?

>this is when op realizes he isn't white either

>I DO IT FOR FREE
Go for it, what's the worst that can happen.

He's a "professional" guys

He makes this chick's pussy wet.
Her nipples are like diamonds.

youtube.com/watch?v=ggjr91yPad4

How the fuck don't he get a boner from this?? is he gay?

Look at this thicc ass Dong gets to touch.

and the best thing about all thuis is that they cant claim #metoo cos its all on camera and none of them resisted

Well, he looks like he know some stuff, at very least.

youtube.com/watch?v=rDS7CWInNio

this is the reason i have no respect for women. they are so fucking dumb and gullible. that's why they shouldn't be able to act on their "free will".

My nigga Luo Dong still going on strong i see

I never thought about it like that. No wonder he films it all. Smart ass chink.

the perfect job for footfags
what a madman

Need source for science

holy fuck

he's chinese, there are a million videos of him giving white women orgasms on youtube

lol didnt some doctor from the olympic team get arrested for molesting the gymnast kids or some shit recently?

is watching this making anyone else horny? or do i just have a dirty mindhow the heck can you give that kind of massage and not even have a raging boner or uncontrollable urge to slide your dick in

I used to have the video saved but I can't find it. Feels bad. Sorry man.

Also he jacks of to his videos afterwards i am 100% sure of it. I think he actually gets kick of how stupid these women are.

Here some faggot sounding burger talks about some fucking nasal ointment or some shit while DONG rubs his wifes pussy while wife moans. Its so obvious what is going on that it hurts to watch.

No there aren’t you stupid fucking liar

This is ancient Chinese medicine. Lou Dong release the bad pee pee poo poo.

God forbid you niggers accidentally brush against these women, 3 yrs in jail wouldn’t be enough

>getting paid to worship womens feet

where do i apply for this job

Chinese love yellow 24 carat gold. Notice his pendants?

You have to just talk about some healing crystal bullshit and you are ok m8te. When I actually thought my opinnion of women cant go any lower. But Sup Forums fucking does it again.

One of the only benefits of being Chinese.

getting a lot of good pose/anatomy references here thanks guys

youtube.com/watch?v=Ba1j4Gn8ocQ

Watch how he grabs the shit out of her titties...

How dumb are these women?

lol just search luo dong