How the HELL are we gonna fix western women?

How the HELL are we gonna fix western women?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iKC21wDarBo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

savage beatings work if you keep at it

Are there....more pictures? Not of the beaten baby....

put them back in their place

Through fascism of course.

To qoute Hitler:

"The psyche of the broad masses is accessible only to what is strong and uncompromising. Like a woman.....who would rather bow to the strong man than doninate the weakling."

We, right leaning men must be strong and uncompromising in our position of their degeneracy. Fix yourself first, and be an example.

>when you realize from the texts she got custody of Evie as well
I can’t fucking do it anymore anons, I am not long for this world.

it doesn't predict the future.... it manufactures it.

youtube.com/watch?v=iKC21wDarBo

because manufacturing the future is the most efficient way to predict it.

i love how after doing that he just casually walks out

Lol

White people are disgusting

Doesn't even spill his drink lol

turkey basters and homosex

>always the same pic
>always the same op
Stop replying faggots.

take the sand out of your vag

Lol, the West is a matriarchy at this point.

blasphemy. but look who runs it. pussy worshipping masons and fake kikes. a matrilineal "religion"

beauty mom, a lot people happily adopt the baby you know

OP...

That is not a problem with women. You see OP, you can't have it both ways. If you deem that men are endowed with certain traits which, from an evolutionary perspective, entail we should be in patriarchal control of our societies... then you cannot, in the same breath, attribute the failure of Western Civilization to women.

Let me put this another way. Women being whores, immigrants pouring in, values being mocked, and families being destroyed... are all SYMPTOMS of our failure, not the cause of our failure.

The woman that attack that child should have been killed in broad daylight by the father, using a rock. Then strung up in public. It should have been no concern to father what happened next. It was his obligation to do it - and pay whatever price that obligation entailed. Moreover, in a healthy society, no one would have been shocked at this action.

tl;dr the woman is just being a woman, it is the father that is disgusting.

If you fuck them right, they will act anyway you want them to.

Yeah, modern western women are in a terrible state, but this one woman doesn't represent them all.

Yes it's the father's fault. He should have killed her and then gone to prison for the rest of his life while his child was raised in a foster home. Good idea burger.

too far gone

This angers me like nothing else. What kind of subhuman fucking filth attacks a toddler? Absolutely fucking disgusting. Honestly when filth like that is identified they should just be executed, what is the benefit of having a person who is so sociopathic that they will hurt their own child then brag about it? God our society is so fucked, it's insane.

The good news is collapse is inevitable at this point and we might see it in our lifetimes. We may be able to take part of its reconstruction.

she's pretty. so her mom was probably shit with her and now it's like a klepto who enjoys the adrenaline. we have little pageants for three year olds after all. the "noice" may may is one of worst ones. but it speaks to a truth

Politics as usual.

what a professional, doesn't even spill a drop

What episode of Anchorman is this?

OK, my Brits, tell me this woman has no chance of getting "partial custody" after this.

Completely worthless. I absolutely love the fact that these selfish, used-up whores are going to be dying alone and miserable. Hopefully the next generation of women are worth settling with once they are old enough. Millennial women will have to be the one to make an example of themselves I guess.

you idiots are losing your shit over a minority of lunatic whores

>dyling alone and miserable
oh sweetie
even the irredeemable roasties find 'men' to take care of them although usually it is uncle sam

thats not a white woman. notice the yellowish skin tone and fake blonde hair with dark roots.

wheres the majority of rational women then?

I think men can die without a woman and still be happy, i dont know if woman could do the same, or the reverse desu, you know what i mean. We should spread our genes though, fuck the niggers

In Soviet Russia, Women act rationally.

A while ago a girl went completely nuts after I refused to buy her a drink at a night club. She just randomly started hugging me and begging for one. I had never seen her before nor talked to her.

You can guess who got handed a bunch of bullshit after she began to scream.

Not my responsibility. Let the nigger hordes dismember them as they have been. Fuckit.

>How the HELL are we gonna fix western women?
scold's bridles

Use a mech army to round up and execute all the white knights regardless of their political leanings. Defend thots get shot.

Savagely beating your wife is a great way to get divorced and lose custody of your children. Have fun with your wife turning your son into a tranny.

are you saying those news report on millions of women doing the same?

MGTOW seem kinda sane now that you think about it. I mean I love pussy but unless you go to church and get cucked and find a diamond in the rough white lady than you are just setting yourself up for misery. I never believed a man should hit a woman but we need to start putting these bitches in check. Nothing a few back hands can't shut a bitch up

The father needs to hire some homeless guy to beat her within an inch of death.

Yeah. She got some Polynesian eyes also. Those island sluts are ruthless

No actually most end up bitter lonely cat ladies since betas are moving away from being providers and turning into MGTOW. They have nothing but the government.

they're fucking 3 or 4 dollars. the bitch is out doing dangerous things and she reacts that strongly as to convince that she is in reality completely broke? must be nice. when the cop pulls her over she can just flop out her boobs

This is from the movie "The Campaign"

bull shit

russian women are just as fucking crazy as american women

Kek, that's almost funny except it's incredibly untrue.

The bible gives you clear instructions on how to deal with pieces of shit like the woman in OP;

Do unto others as you would have done unto you

So bash the moll with a heavy metal spoon

Exact same thing happened to me on Halloween.

>BUY ME SHIT REEEEE
>has a male son one day
>BUY ME SHIT REEEEE
>beats him with a spoon

...and not a drop was spilled

Humor does not translate well over the internet.

Fascism doesn't fix anything though, it just destroyed the nations where it was implemented, it objectively failed utterly and completely quicker and more thoroughly then any other applied ideology ever has since the advent of the enlightenment.

Any statement that does not acknowledge this reality is a larp.

There is only one way.

Stop paying attention to whores. Women who flash expose their cleavage, wear excessive makeup, are coal burners, bisexual, have any other piercings other than their ears, or tattoos that aren't easily covered up (one or two is fine but context is important), are probably whores and will most likely cheat on you or lie constantly in your relationship. There are plenty of shy, traditional girls who are too scared to make the first move who get their hearts broken by dumbass men who'd rather fuck vapid, shallow whores than take the effort to develop a relationship with a woman who conserves herself through humbleness and or shyness. Be a fucking man, user. Virtue wears deviance out.

That was fucking hilarious cunt you made me spit my tea on my phone

you got it. what did the old man in another episode say when the internet got turned back on? that he had sent a pic of his dick to his mate and called him a fag. as far as money goes. it never crosses our mind to pay for shit for anybody. and i could go on for a long time about how most people both participate in the pile on. and also pile on lies on top of us

He ended up with full custody after a tearjerk news program had him on for a full hour covering how much of a bitch/slut the mom was

she still got no punishment but a 2 year good behavior bond though and she's riding the cock carousel and loving it

being bombed into submissio is not failing, you utter moron.

>Hire assassin.
>Done and done

How is this hard?

what's the source here ?

I see 3 fucking white knights running to rescue m'lady.

Says porm capital of the west

spoken like a true leaf cuck. go suck trudeau's dick you feminist faggot.

That's the best boxing I have seen in a while

BAH GAHD KING, SHE JUST HIT SHANE MCMAHON’S BABY WITH A SLOTTED SPOON!

>"Because the beauty of the White Aryan woman must not perish from the earth."

lmao cucks

Give her a black boyfriend.

Fucking lol

And this is why Slavs aren't western

no fuck you, only kids from up to 5 years are allowed to be beaten and only when they are doing something immoral or bad, and EVEN then they mustn't get any severe physical injuries, it has to be done with caution.

So god damn satisfying.

thats britain fuck them
there needs to be like a Sup Forums/brit edition
they can worshiop tehir queen all day

100% this and your european, soft, faggot way, do it like the muslims check they woman.

>twice as size and swings like a punching bag from hits of a woman
>doesn't look in eyes
>slouching
>deserved 40s of beating
>fucking numale goes mad and causes braininjury as revenge.
people these days...

Well, with women having equal rights, favor in society, favor from government, and an army of virgin betas doing everything women want them to do, I would say only Islam is capable of fixing them.

Women are incapable of understanding how destructive the behavior of the average woman is and how it will lead the west to a collapse of biblical proportions.

They view sleeping around, getting drunk every night, and pissing in public as empowering.

What they’re really doing is pissing on the future in the name of what television has told them equality is.

>WAAAH WAAH HE HIT WOMYN!
t. soyboy

>REEE you can't hit a girl

Roasties aren't for us to judge or command, but rest assured that they will get just what they deserve eventually.
All ages 30+ are torture and all ages above 35 are lonely, alcoholic and miserable for the roastie.

>her former partner Shane McMahon

>soy leecher detected

Remind her who is in charge.

i visited britain last summer and all i saw was london full of niggers and everywhere else manchilds below 180cm

>manlet marching over to get in the man's business

Very good. Everytime when a girls cheats, shit test you, doing shit like in OP post, slap her.

Stop being a numale euro fag.

You realise it says dollars right?...

I understand that you think a white family mustn't be from America but read the article you dolt.

what is that from lmao