YKK Appreciation for Depressed Old Men

You know what honestly makes me a sad human being?

There still is not English translation of Yokohama Kaidashi Kikou that I can buy, cherish, and sleep with under my pillow every single night. I've actually thought of buying the Japanese versions, and hand-writing the scanlations into the books, because I want to have a physical copy of this most beautiful of works.

I want to talk YKK. Anything will do. Let's resurrect a small corner of Alpha's Cafe.

just print the scanslations you spastic

>just print the scanslations you spastic
That's actual autism though.

I share your pain OP. I've considered buying the Jap version as well.

>mangafox
I refuse to believe this was not a troll

There are websites that offer to print out books for you.

Definitely buy the tanks if you can. I bought the entire set and am really pleased with them. One of my favorite memories of my trip to Tokyo is stopping by every Book-On and Mandarake I could find trying to track them down. Currently learning moon so I can actually read them

Do people actually do this?

An english version would be nice, but I'm not autistic enough to go through the trouble of getting someone else to print the scanlation when I can literally just buy the original manga myself.

Why is she so perfect?

I've considered handwriting the scanlations into the Japanese editions because the scanlations offer terrible image quality, because of their age. I dread to think that some time in the not so distant future, we might lose the scanlations and never be able to enjoy it again.

I also wish the Alpha's Cafe site was still live. Above any other manga, this one has touched me the most , and it continues to even to this day. Even as I've fallenever away from other Mangas over the years because I can't relate to them as well as an adult than I could as a secondary schooler, ykk only becomes more and more meaningful to me.

Is there an audio drama for ykk?

>you will never drink coffee at a cafe on a cliffside with a robot barista at the end of the world

Why live.

I think there's 3 CDs

> some time in the not so distant future, we might lose the scanlations and never be able to enjoy it again
Rotational velocidensity sure is scary shit.

>Do people actually do this?
I did for a little while, I can't fucking stand reading books on a computer screen, so I'd go to the library and print out translations and make books.
Shortly after, e-readers became a thing though so I didn't have to do it for long.

That thread was amazing.

I live on the Atlantic oceanside, but do not have an android barista, so life is sufferment.

Link?

Search the image hash. You do know how to use the archive, right?

Alpha is my wife.

Archives are fucking worthless these days. Feels like it's been years since a deleted image from Sup Forums was backed up, and whenever I search for a post number it is never in any of the archives.

Desuarchive is shit, but it's working in this case.