IMMINENT FALSE FLAG IS COMING

Yesterday I tried to warn you all, apparently I didn't give enough proof of how deep I'm into enemy territory, and since I'm obviously still alive, I will try to be more clear.

Yes, i'm a 33rd Degree Freemason, I've been with them for too long and I'm tired of seeing the (((international interests))) meddle with something I love and want to protect.

Now, maybe you'll believe me.

THINGS THAT I KNOW ABOUT WHAT WILL HAPPEN:

1. They will use whatever technology they savaged from the nazis from project paperclip to make this falseflag look like something very, very scary (I don't know exactly what they will do, but I imagine something on the lines of what John Podesta is pushing on his twitter)

2. Absolutely do not trust the MSM, they are completely bought off and there's no one that will cover this honestly.

3. Whatever they brand what will be inside the "crafts", don't believe it. Those things are 100% not friendly and won't obey absolutely anyone besides their masters ( NWO, Bohemian Grove, Bilderberg, Jews, Israel, whatever you want to call it).

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eFfFtq1fljY
youtube.com/watch?v=qZ_BJmzb_Sw
youtube.com/watch?v=10v1BJrYaA8
youtube.com/watch?v=KhDixsVpyx8
youtu.be/hoiC9f4zi-o?t=344
s1.webmshare.com/oP1DQ.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=M_D4i3CLNqU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

4. They will use the fear caused by the falseflag to take away all of the freedom of the masses, it's technically the perfect plan since they will make people WILLINGLY exchange their freedom for being (((protected)))

5. Some user in the past thread asked if they are conditioning us (something MKUltra-ish), and that is partially true. Zuckerberg made very strange moves since he got rich and is trying to acquire as many social medias he can, his final goal, and the goal of his masters, is to control exactly how you think, with very complicated algorhitms that make sure you only stumble upon the things they want you too see on the internet, hence molding your opinion on various topics.

6. The only thing we can do to prevent this from happening is to warn people so they become aware of the possibility of a falseflag, then not trusting it 100% when it happens. This also may render they powerless, if we can somehow get traction and reach a lot of people, making them see the truth.

Now, let's make something very clear, I don't know 100% of the details of the plan, these things and this technology is apparently very old and the old masters (Poussin being the first that comes to mind right now) left clues in their work about these things, If you want to know more, do your research.

I'll answer any question as long as I'm able to.

Bluebeam or naw?

Yes.

When will NK/China and USA go to war?

If d u b 5 the goyim win

K.

FUCK OFF CBTS

DAMN IT!

This one man, Arnon Milchan was a secret Israeli spy in the 60s. He was part of the plot to steal nuclear triggers from the United States in order to further their ILLEGAL nuclear program. JFK found out about this and wanted to shut it down. He got assassinated by Mossad because of that. This man also made movies with predictive programming before 9/11 happened. On the right side of my image you can see the movie poster for The Medusa Touch. This is a movie about a remote controlled airplane flying into a building. He also produced Fight Club which has the famous final scene of all the buildings exploding. With the 2 buildings in the middle falling last and together. His other movies include High Crimes, The Devil's Advocate, Gone Girl, The Big Short and a Time to Kill. Arnon was also producing the upcoming Bryan Singer biopic before Bryan had to quit because he's a fucking pedophile. He's made movies with Ben Affleck, De Niro, and Kevin Spacey among others. They've all had sexual misconduct allegations thrown against them.

Basically this guy is one of the kingpins. He makes the predictive programming in Hollywood. From trying to make pedophilia more acceptable to laying the groundwork in our subconscious for impending planned (((Events))) like 9/11.

i tried bro

>i'm a 33rd Degree Freemason
>posting on Sup Forums
pick one

This is some elaborate bait

Shit LARP/10

Please do not bring any more fucking boomers here.

what time frame will it happen in? like this week? this month? within a year?

Im sick of all these fucking roleplayers

This sounds an awful lot like what Mega was saying on Thursday/Friday.
I have screenshots of all of it, but I’m on my phone with no access to it right now. Has she said anything more that I may have missed since Saturday early AM?

Not until next year, I'm pretty sure, but it depends on how they are being pressured. They are losing control and this is literally the last card in their hands.

Guys, I've got some strange numbers calling my personal cellphone right now, may have been compromised, If everything is alright I'll be back.

Is Trump gonna let this happen? I read once upon a time that ivanka was chosen as their project blue beam goddess.. If they go full tilt alien and the people call bullshit, what's the recourse? That seems like it would be a tough sell

>It will happen when the weather cools
>That's when they'll make their move
>The plans laid long ago, before the founding of America, and older still will come to fruition
>They're trying to force God's hand.

pure coincidences

Do you have a string of specific text you remember? I can search it in the archive

Oh boy, another schizo boomer.

Agreed. I tend to be a little more optimistic towards Mega, but I’m still not convinced of authenticity.
After the shitstorm of 9/11 and Patriot Act, it would have to be some nigger-tier 3rd world, NWO false flagging shit to get an entire populace to leave their personal freedoms checked at the door.

It's "Childhood's End" that's being played out...

You need to be in prison.

Give me the first and last name initials of every 33rd initiated last month. That's easy. It's a slim number and you could list every one. It's also not publicly posted yet. I can confirm two of them if you're right.

No one bite until then.sorry but we gotta start weeding some of this shit out, especially when we can. I know 2 from November. If user is right, I will honestly confirm. If he's wrong, I'll let you know too. He should know and can easily access via the portal.

youtube.com/watch?v=eFfFtq1fljY

youtube.com/watch?v=qZ_BJmzb_Sw

youtube.com/watch?v=10v1BJrYaA8

youtube.com/watch?v=KhDixsVpyx8
The future belongs to us.

What did OP mean by this. Does this have anything to do with that big ass turd shaped asteroid?
> Turdsteroid is passing by earth
> Techies and redditors sperg out about a possible alien spacecraft
> Several months later, kikes, Freemasons et. al stage a fake alien contact
> ???
> Nuclear holocaust of Israel
Sounds p. good m8

I believe it.

How good of you OP. Tell everyone something terrible will happen then don't give them enough information to prevent anything or save themselves.

Hmmmm I know she said a LOT about false flag events pushing through the MSM shortly after some bigly event that is supposed to happen in 72 hours.
Some of us were doing the math given her time stamp on her posts and it put her prediction at Monday evening/Tuesday morning.
It was fucking late tho, like 4:30am here and I just happened to be online wrapping up some work and I was exhausted so my memory of events may not be pinpoint accurate.
TIA

I'm sure OP will pull through....

Just like last night.

They fucked up.

COMPED

Would it be early next year or more towards the end?

Even if thery're Brazilians?

>OUR GREATEST ALLY

Agreed. God speed user, fight the good fight. Excellent way to check and cross check.

>Now let's make something very clear

Classic LARP sentence. This namefag is one of the same faggots that started the Q posts

Pretty sure you were gonna die...... what happened?

Fell into my trap faggot.

youtu.be/hoiC9f4zi-o?t=344
Start the video at 5:44
>An ally can turn, you're gonna find that out.

s1.webmshare.com/oP1DQ.webm So called allies

Isn't Kushner the antichrist figure in this all? Declares himself God inside the rebuilt third temple? How might he be defeated?

pure coincidence that he's dead :^)

And what happens when I don't give my freedoms up?

I dont concern myself with your bullshit bible faggotry. Kil lyourself.

U are supposed to be dead bitch sage

He died on september 23rd.

Damn, she's hot......think I'll go have a quick fap to her.

I know how easy it is to do so if he's legit, he can do it. It's a man extremely fair proposal.

If I see those people's initials, I'll believe this, 100%.

OP, are you okay?

believe that you deserve death.

>posts bible faggotry
Or is that bible faggotry too?

OP is Mossad.

Yes. All one brotherhood, especially as 33rd, y'all.

No, that dude Kim Clement hid insider information in his "prophecies". He was Plus Ultra.

>you're guna find that out
I sure hope so.

How long ago was it that he met with thaat survivor of pic related? Haven't heard a peep about that since.

I will never trust that beady eyed kike (((kushener))) btw.

>y'all

YOU PEOPLE ARE DEGENERATE TREASONOUS COWARDS

As a mason myself I'd like to say: fuck off you autistic niggertier loser. Free masons are just groups that allow each member to talk freely on what he's thinking. Nothing to see here.

That sounds nice. How do I join?.

You FUCKING FAGGOTS cannot save israel.

Shut up with the "y'all" no one gives a fuck if you're larping as mega or even if you are mega. You are not an insider and should be gassed.

*very not man...

Hey, shove a dick in your mouth and then kill yourself you fucking coward. Shilling for Israel is fucking pathetic.

tubal-cain

Give me a sentence of what she said

Heres one.

>I'm a mossad shill.

There is no Antichrist. It's a scare tactic to make people think anyone doing good is serving an evil agenda.

I cannot believe the amount of soulless fucking scum who would sell their souls to help save the people who keep humanity chained down.

too soon

Umm, I say y'all naturally like you say "fuck". Relax yourself haus. Only one pulling out stupid nicknames here is you.

By the time we realized that meteor was in our solar system it was already on its way out. It passed around our sun and everything.

I'm glad tomorrow that you'll probably kill yourself when the purge begins.

Your fucking retarded faggot ass can't even spell "Assassinate" correctly.

will i die? OP?

Could this false flag have anything to do with the UFOs that were spotted this weekend on Mexico City (Zócalo and Portales)?

Relax OP, literally every major event is seen as a false flag these days.

37'th degree mason here. Op is a homosexual.

There is at minimum exactly as much evidence for my claim as there is for his.

You're all dead. Fucking mossad faggots.

Checked. Fuck chilangos. I hope they all get abducted and probed.

> Brazil

Too soon, dude. Too soon.

This. It’s all so tiresome.jpg

Força, irmão

Hi everyone, it's me, FBI. Just wanted to say OP has been arrested for being a secret spoopy free Mason and that we've hacked and compromised his tripcode. Pic related it's OP

There are people so lonely they LARP on Sup Forums for (you)s

Do you guys get those comfy red robes and fezzes?

Not even. You're one of them too. They are Mossad.

KILL YOURSELF YOU COWARD

I "shill" for Israel? How so? In many ways I'm actually extremely opposed. I mean it's fact that Israel is a Jewish state because it gifted by all the people in Europe who solidified the reason it could be gifted a.k.a. the Holocaust/WWII in the first place, was unironically bankrolled by the Rothschilds, only to exploited by the zionist globalists who profited from it, all justify the establishment of the UN.

What am I missing?

>This. It’s all so tiresome.jpg

well, if you retards would build some fucking electromagnetic shielding, it wouldn't be so damned difficult.

for fuck sakes.

youtube.com/watch?v=M_D4i3CLNqU

da onde voce arrumou esse papel