Why don't you own bitcoin, Sup Forums?

Why don't you own bitcoin, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

satoricoin.jp/en/
youtu.be/XbZ8zDpX2Mg
youtu.be/KTf5j9LDObk
zerohedge.com/news/2017-06-12/exposed-real-creator-bitcoin-likely-nsa-one-world-currency
truthhawk.com/is-bitcoin-a-government-project/
technocracy.news/index.php/2017/04/17/wikileaks-warns-your-bitcoins-are-open-to-cia-and-criminals/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

because can't afford to buy any worth a serious amount (1,000 plus) and as soon as I buy I know it will crash

I got a few faucets running. once I get a real job I'll invest in some different coins

I'm looking for a way in right now honestly. I tried buying $100 worth the other day, something happened with the verification, and the customer support I received was so bad I canceled the order and told the market I used to basically go fuck itself.

I spent $15,000 on ethereum. It's roughly doubled in price since then, so far so good.

Cost too much, too risky, too little chance to mine even one without spending the same amount of money the 1 bitcon cost now.

percentage gains are the same percentage gains no matter how much you invest

I bought like $3k of ltc when it hit $100

1 Bitcoin is 100,000,000 Satoshis

At this point, owning more crypto is the last thing I need.

I'd gladly sell at a discount for tangibles like gold, silver, platinum, antiques, guns, etc...

Deep water investors only need reply. I don't have any need for a couple thousand dollars here and there. 6 or 7 figures only.

sold it, ill buy the dip in two days

I'll buy your crypto at a discount. Give me your throwaway.

Because I tried convincing my dad to buy 100 of them when they were at 60$ a piece somewhere in 2011 but he decided to call them "A nerdy game"

I don't want to contribute towards the largest bubble in a currency that is limited to 7 transactions per second and only use outside of trading back to fiat currency is for money laundering and drugs.

Yeah. It'll probably crash once you buy in. Please don't, I want it to go to $100k

I have Sup Forums coin. I just made it myself and it's worth 10,000,000USD a piece. Anyone wanna buy some?

Because I was poor as fuck when it was worth 500 USD. No point in investing now

I do

Best not to think of it as a currency. Think of bitcoin as digital gold.

satoricoin.jp/en/

Because the most I could afford to buy is about $150 worth and on the off chance it crashed it'd royally fuck me. Being poor sucks.

UH OH MY BONES ARE ACTING UP YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS SELL SELL SELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Runescape gold has more uses than your “digital gold”

t. Nocoiner who doesn't understand how cryptos work

Nigga that shit going to crash to like 8k soon. It's going to bring all the other coins down with it.

Because Bitcoin is sexist and 95% male dominated

This is you

youtu.be/XbZ8zDpX2Mg

Invest in chancoin.. its up to 6 cents a coin now.. look it up

You don't buy at the peak. Do you even Jew? I'm not saying don't EVER buy bitcoin.

I am not a greedy jew. I have enough to live, already retired in fact.

I do

De donde lo comprarias en Argentina?

I just find it hilarious that this jew hating place turns instantly into (((them))) when BC is mentioned.

yo we help out with that stuff. visit Bitcoinexpertgroup.com we don't use coinbase or any of that shit

because the window to get in early wasnt long. the shit made 50$ a coin before anyone even knew what the fuck it even was. And i dont have money to put to sleep niga. Shut the fuck up

I accept alms

1Am6XVoyzCpxNBXyP6YgXNBB4jMyNSr9Tc

>5808▶
>I'm looking for a way in right now honestly. I tried buying $100 w

Are you trying to buy in on coinbase? Keep trying the verification a couple times a day and eventually it will work. The system is overloaded right now but you will get through if you keep trying

I thought it was a scam back when they were worth pennies.

oy vey

Itt salty nocoiners

All in on bitbean if you want to go to lamboland tomorrow

It's degenerate communist bullshit

B-bu Wallstreet told me it's a bubble!

Because seeing something that goes from $500 to $15,000 in 1 year just SCREAMS Bubble about to burst.

This shit is like beanie babies

>own land
>own gold
>people talk about bitcoin but will never withdraw before the crash
>laugh at them

A fool and his money is soon parted.

The MSM is reporting on it so it's become too mainstream for me to consider investing

Because bitcoin is a shit and limited protocol.

There are plenty of others with far better technology, such as provable ownership, anonymous transactions , zero-knowledge validation, and on-chain program execution.

Bitcoin is the crypto jew, only alive by bagholders and network-effect.

Why do you think 1000USD of bitcoin at 20k USD a coin is any different than 1000USD of bitcoin at 1USD per coin?

The protocol is gender agnostic, nodes don't care if you have a vagina when you mine.

[email protected]

Did you forget to learn fractions in gradeschool m8?

i put niggers down for a living. why would i need bitcoins?

The only reason it got this high to begin with is the press coverage it got. The more people heard of it, the more people bought it.

I think in a few months or years, most people in the world will hear about it. That's when the bubble will reach its full potential and I'll sell all my bitcoins.

It is a bubble. Doesn't mean I can't make money off it.

Anons can offlead their *literally worthless* bitcoin to me before they get fucked by the bubble. I'm providing a public service.

13kvxZZxFiRHh
ALedPKwcPQKoQSrG7mn6H

Ill never understand how much but hurt it takes to turn around someone doubling up his money and make it a negative.

I got thousands of BC when it all started, living the good life ever since

Because in work at Walmart, make too little, and have no savings. Maybe if a third of my pay didn't go to taxes.

No it really fucking doesn't.

Crypto is the only way the deepweb economy works, and buying Bitcoin to trade for Mine to is the best way to hide your spending habats

Accepting donations for the development of jew seeking missiles.
1PZGbbSaQcpT
99cnBofrG5rKuC5qJeofdY

Women arent hardwired for risk. Every girlfriend I've had over the years hate Bitcoin because they dont understand it.

Bitcoin has created millions of jobs and billions in assets, that's why.

Its the internet protocol for storage of wealth and the blue print for wealth transfer.

Because it’s for criminals

See

the one at 20k is worth less because of market activity and public awareness, you dumb fucking retard
go on and buy some i fuckin dare u. best case u double your money. worst case u lose it all. go ahead.

>"Bitcoin is not investing. It is gambling."

>money laundering and drugs.
That's a very solid market for the foreseeable future.

Buy xrp. Will maintain value when bitcoin bursts. Gold/xrp/property...

There are2 resons for it getting this high;
> muh get-rich-quick-scheme bandwagon jumpers

> central banks buying large amounts of BTC in order to sell all at once at a certain point and thus crashing a competing currency.

If you know at what point the central banks will sell, you might profit off the bandwagon jumpers by shortselling, but otherwise, not a smart investment.

I have 0,192 btc which is still more since I was trading lately

Had 0,826 before that shitty fork but I bought alts and it fucked me over

> don’t buy shitcoin buy scamcoin
heh ok

youtu.be/KTf5j9LDObk

living large

Because i invest in tangible assets. Have fun with your CIA created currency.

zerohedge.com/news/2017-06-12/exposed-real-creator-bitcoin-likely-nsa-one-world-currency

truthhawk.com/is-bitcoin-a-government-project/

technocracy.news/index.php/2017/04/17/wikileaks-warns-your-bitcoins-are-open-to-cia-and-criminals/

i ended up with 19 when it first started and quit mining. going to sell when it hits 20k

"its funny money, play money for kids with internet." that is what my financial advisor said.
he has a MBA and a good track record, ill take his advice over what retards online trying to scam you have to say.

Kill yourself athene

What happens if you buy now and it crashes? Do you owe money or what?

I do though, about 1500euros worth (including shitcoins)

You just lose what Bitcoin loses in value.

>Put in 500 bucks
>Bitcoin crashes down to 10000
>You now have 250 worth of BTC

$100 is not life threatening and has potential to be worth more when bitcoin becomes the main currency

Oh yeah that makes sense. Thanks user.

>that is what my financial advisor said

I'm no bitcoin fan but you have to be dumb as shit to believe anything a financial advisor has to say.

invested 5grand in January

>when bitcoin becomes the main currency
lol

amerimutt education

hes the smartest man i know. i dont know you.

if you have 4 digit sum worth of coins why sould you care
literally pocket money

What am I, made of money?!

jew > boomer leech

Because I bought ETH when it was $250.

One financial advisor said it will hit 200k...

yes, now jump back to my wallet

Seriously. That's how I started too. Put in 200 @ 1.8k because that's the kind of money I was willing to give lose
Realized I wasn't happy with that money doubling

Am now in balls deep and regret not going all in sooner.

You would be if you just had bought Bitcoin

It would be awesome if someone created bishekel and used merchant as icon

t.

im an autistic faggot that never went to college.
i just ate alot of mushrooms and acid.
now watch this...
it'll be over 500k before the end of 2020.
screencap this.
check in 3 years.
pretty cool huh.

the jews wont let it happen

>Jews are literally scared shitless of Bitcoin
>Wallstreet constantly FUDs it, pushes Tulip meme
>Forbes literally puts their fingers in their ears and calls everyone who says Bitcoin is the future a liar

>Sup Forums: "IT'S A JEWISH SCAM!!! (Even though it literally destroys everything Jews built)"