I give you the nu-female open mouther!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dFTUkFyO4ro
youtube.com/watch?v=NzpJHSsxG60
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

that ball pit better be for children

>millennials
>having children

why would you want that ugly jewess to have children?

What are you listening to as you torture and murder her and her family in the ball pit?

youtube.com/watch?v=dFTUkFyO4ro

Clarification, you can also play in the ball pit.

Another lookalike

>female
that's a soigoi

>What are you listening to as you torture and murder her and her family in the ball pit?
This:
youtube.com/watch?v=NzpJHSsxG60

well i mean thats probably where they keep them inbetween all the rape

Leftists ARE children.

>(((Bloom)))
>goy
user...

Holy shit that's beautiful.

wtf do all jewish women have the same haircut

>merchants are falling for their own soy

>pit
>there's a fucking baby gate to keep the balls in
>the door clearly shows the maximum depth of the ball pit is just floor level

Jewish tricks are getting lazier.

She reminds me of Anne Frank for some odd reason.

So they can roleplay Anne frank

Months ago I was insisting that's what the Las Vegas shooter was listening to during his rampage but everyone was insisting he was listening to some nu-metal or something.

looks that way since their hair is curly it doesn't fall past their shoulders even when it's long.

source: fugged with a curly-haired puerto rican in high school.

Rachel, I heard you like to play games....

>Throw their remote control into ball pit
>Throw their car keys into ball pit
>Throw a pack of hypodermic needles into ball pit

Bugwomen do exist

more like DDLG kinky play

>home ball pit
>6 inches deep
nigga you a grown ass woman that shit should be like 8 feet deep

Pretyt certain that's jack White

So what do we solve the nu-female problem?

Mouth breathers get more oxygen than nose breathers.

She looks like an older Anne Frank...

this, women are literally adult children and should learn their place

btw, pic related is girl in op

>nigga
this is Sup Forums, we don't use that vernacular here.

inbreeding at its best.

Pretty sure The D would ban you for that.

Just like nu-male problem: rape them to death.

>b-but i'm not going to rape numale boipucci
you can't tell the difference between numale and nufemale, come on

*how

They call it a ball pit for a reason. You just know that there's weird erotic shit going on in the ball pit.

Isn't that the sex junk cow.?

Because they secretly want to be raped by Aryan Nazis

Oh it is.

god damn, it sucks that the majority of women have transitioned from intolerable to insufferable over the past several years.

what fucking emotion is that

It's a pure insanity emotion on her face. Like a mix of sorrow, excitement, and prescription pills.

I'm now imagining Anne Frank hiding form Nazi's in a ball pit.

Sure, the lyrics are blasphemic but they're still quite entertaining.

At least the selfie with poor african kids trend died down. Now it's vapid individualism signaling while following the exact same set of acceptable hipster trends.

Do all nu-females have khazar milkers? I don't see the problem then

Can we have a Funny Games sequel where a extremely insufferable liberal family is raped by niggers?

More believable than vacuuming in the attic with a 90db vacuum while Nazis are downstairs looking for you.

>It's a pure insanity emotion on her face. Like a mix of sorrow, excitement, and prescription pills.

That is pretty much what Millennials live like

>falling for the khazar milkers meme in 2017+1

the paulo coelho part is true, I've seen it irl

b-but user you just wanna lay your head down on them

yeah but I can't even read it. It's not surprising if in the next photo she is crying or smiling. It's such a strange expression. How did it even spread to have your mouth wide open in a social media photo of being zany?

I don't think it's genuine emotion it's just a cookie cutter expression+stupid 'awesome' thing combined to obtain social approval.

thats the problem tho..a few people break the mould for a while and try something fresh, but then everyone else follows suit and 'it' becomes the new trend.

Keep dreaming, Podesta

That's literally the chick who went on Bill Nye singing about her talking vagina.

the tomboy, weirdo, dorky, jewish bitch the rest of the family doesn't respect.

((((they)))) have been always like that, the whole point is to turn the goyim into pathetic creatures too.

I'm so Random guys

I build Gundam model kits, model trains, collect plastic animu butts and even I think this is childish and pathetic.

Holy shit is that Jew nose photoshopped?? Kek

Only the ones they molest

Okay so looking into it. It's the whole hipster irony thing. Everything you like or do must be ironic and not serious or at least can be portrayed as ironic liking. So she doesn't want to show that she enjoys the ball pit seriously but rather it's a non-serious thing she can say is stupid afterwards.

The open mouth smile is this way. It's not a real smile, just an ironic way of going "cool" but "I'm actually pretending". It's basically a way to avoid any sort of seriousness or authenticity.

So I can take a picture and not be smiling but rather doing an ironic over the top smiling mouth open thing.

it makes me hope everyone who does such things and hipsterism culture dies. It's such avoidance seeking behavior that they no longer even smile in pictures because it looks to serious instead of silly irony.

I never even liked the ball pit when I was a kid. You just stood there and chucked balls at each other's faces for a minute and got bored.

Wonder if she left a shit in there as well, just like in the real thing.

>that nose

thank god, i needed something to open my bottle of beer with

>Rachel
>Bloom

>(((Rachel)))
>(((Bloom)))

JUST

That's because you're a faggot and nobody likes you.

I had 5 brothers and we kicked the shit out of each other in the ballpit, it was awesome.
80's ballpits were 4+ feet deep and surrounded in cushioned leather and you could jump off of shit into the ballpit, and if you did a superfly on your brother, people applauded.

Oh fuck off Sup Forums and lighten up! Literally what is wrong with still living out shit you did as a child? Fuck, even I wear a onesie while sipping hot chocolate, eating avacardo and toast while I watch netflix with my girl friend (she's just a friend). Fuck, I['d love a ball park in my house!!!!!!!

Stop trying to '''grow up''. Enjoy your life. I'm a taxman and earn some okey money but I still like kid/90s stuff.

The problem is millenials never grew up. I have this hypothesis that its because of the ever expanding lifespan, so millenials are staying kids longer than the generations did before them.

If my hypothesis is true, then in 2-7 years, the millenials should begin to grow up. Hopefully its a conservative revival where even the normies stop buying jewish propaganda and start realizing we should kick every jew out of america.

If the millenial generation *wakes* up, maybe the holocaust will be a real thing afterall.

Most millennials are in their mid 20s/30s stop using this term when youre talking about 20 something year olds, thats gen Z.

but I do agree, I see it all the time at work. 30 something year olds still liking nerd franchises.

Millenials are the best! Go and look at people who were born before 1940 and they're all fucking dumb

I love you guys

i havent read the book. is this seriously in it?

Stop telling us what to do, Muhammed.

Lmao