Characters you can't enjoy because they're too much like bitches you know

Characters you can't enjoy because they're too much like bitches you know.

My little step-sister is 100% Tomoko. She hates everyone and her room reeks of farts.

The smell gets you off. Just admit it. The odor of your imouto gets you hard as diamonds. You'd shame yourself forever to plunge your vascular weapon into her stinking sheath. Thrusting and trembling feverishly until you come so hard that the shock makes you pass out for several hours.

She reminds me of my sister too. Which is why I want to fuck her.

This piece of shit.

My mom acts like Tomo from azumanga daioh but she is not as cute as she used to be. Though I can't say it makes me outright dislike tomo but rather find some of her antics annoying most of the time.

Really when I was underage I thought all the girls were clean and pure but now that I've got a job I have to deal with ugly women every fucking day, they're fat and sometimes they smell like cheap perfume

I don't know anyone who's similar to a character, or even an archetype. What if it's because I'm the person who's like a character?

>cheap perfume
its the fucking worst especially if it makes your eyes burn and smell like old cat piss that be smelled a mile away.

My sister is Tomoko too. Just watches anime and farts all day.

Yeah 3D women are uglier than I think, I haven't known any decent women in this job, all I've found is fatty pigs and slim sluts! I don't know what they like about this perfume

I hope she doesn't use this perfume kek

I don't know anyone
Crisis averted

Imouto is for love not for fugg you fucking degenerates

Imoutos are to accept the semen of their Oniichan. Too bad the Imouto route is too hard IRL.

You're lucky, my sister was a younger Kirino. An annoying retard.

>was

>I don't know a single person that is like Tomoko
Fucking kill me.

My biggest crush in high school was a cute blonde girl with bushy eyebrows. We played in the school's jazz band together and our parents worked together. She had a crush on me, but I was too much of a pussy to do anything about it. A few years after we graduated, I learned that she got BLACKED at uni.
I can't stand seeing this cunt.

Well, I doubt Tomoko knew a single person that is like Tomoko.

Komi-something is kinda close.
Perhaps, if the ending involves her getting a boyfriend, hopefully he is as socially retarded as she is.

Go hug her.
Go fuck her.

*is
Yeah I'm a retard, too.

My sister was literatly the oposite of a Kirino.

Girls don't fart. :( Is your sister ugly?

It's nobody's fault but your own.

>My mom acts like Tomo from azumanga daioh

No, she's pretty qt.