Sup Forums I take prozac and wellbutrin for "anxiety and depression". Will I regret this...

Sup Forums I take prozac and wellbutrin for "anxiety and depression". Will I regret this? Should I stop or give it a chance?

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/daviddisalvo/2017/10/23/magic-mushrooms-show-promise-as-depression-remedy-by-resetting-the-brain/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4592645/a
huffingtonpost.com/dr-mark-hyman/depression-medication-why_b_550098.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

both of those are made up diseases what you really need is to grow some balls are realize that no one gives a fuck about you and that you have to take what you want

It can help lift you out of a very bad situation, but I wouldn't want to be on meds long term. Exercise and a good diet help too. I'm not a Dr. by the way just my opinion.

I get your point and I've thought about that myself, but I feel like I really need something that helps

thats awesome which ssri? And I heard benzos can be dangerous because they are addictive

Wellbutrin is arguably ok, but you need to ween off the prozac pronto. Don't just stop cold turkey or you'll get brain zaps.

psilocybin has much higher success rates and actually gets rid of it long term

This is not incorrect

I really want to try it. I may start asking around for it

have you tried exercise before fucking yourself up with drugs that permanently alter the mind?

source: forbes.com/sites/daviddisalvo/2017/10/23/magic-mushrooms-show-promise-as-depression-remedy-by-resetting-the-brain/

also you don't have the negative side affects, SSRIs can really fuck you up

> no one gives a fuck about you

taking prozac for that reason.

also recent studies show SSRIs are not anymore effective than placebos
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4592645/a

how is taking speed helping you? just do what the rest of use do and drink

some give you anhedonia, thats horrible

May I ask: how is your anxiety and depression is displayed?

I used to take that shit, it's pure poison. never in my life had I ever thought about murder or suicide but that shit drove me to it. it messes with your head, quit now. cold turkey. never take that crap

Trade in the pills for a Native Peyote Session or doctor directed Psilocybin mushrooms or a healthy regiment of CBD.

There's a lot of ways out of the psychoactive pill factory that is our current "solution" to differing levels of "mental illness"

If you don't want to have the liver of an 80 year old by the time you're 40 look to natural healing.

americans are the most retarded posters for a reason

thats adderall retard.

They're like any other mind altering drug. If there's a high, then there will be a low that follows.
Enjoy being addicted to it for the rest of your life.

Don't go cold turkey if you have been taking it for more than a month. Slowly taper off of it. But stop taking it as soon as possible.

>I feel like I really need something that helps
Yeah, we all feel that way. You're just a bitch.

pills for depression dont work,you should probably stop taking them
huffingtonpost.com/dr-mark-hyman/depression-medication-why_b_550098.html

good boy

>trusting the pharma jew
>ever
its your grave faggot

>huffington post
>
>>
>>>