exhentai.org/s/d568f5d78e/435882-174
exhentai.org/s/509273333c/435882-237
type94.wordpress.com/2016/07/22/the-road-to-muv-luv/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>a realistic portrayal of romance
No wonder you disliked it.

Slut

The guy was a huge fag that treated her like shit though so he deserved it

I barely remember this show but I recall thinking the drama was too forced. Too much tragedy going on, in fact most early and mid 00s drama anime were like this.

Then she should have left him instead of fucking the shit out of their mutual friend. Even worse he took her back at the end of the anime. What a cuck.

I also remember she had the same retarded reasoning as the girlfriend from the beginning of American Sniper.

"I slept with this other guy to give you a hint that you're neglecting me."
"I'm the one in the right here."

But for some reason a few anons defend her.

>"I slept with this other guy to give you a hint that you're neglecting me."
>"I'm the one in the right here."
Not it wasn't that reasoning, try again.

Blue is best

She actually slept with him because she was feeling lonely

Was the scene where she sleeps with the friend in the VN too? I know it happens, but I forgot if it had an actual sex scene to go along with it or was just implied.

The best Storm Vanguard 1.
IIRC it's a bad end. Treat Mitsuki like shit and she acts like shit.

Oh and no, I don't recall the scene actually being shown.

FPBP

It happens if you neglect and treat her like shit. She gets drunk and fucks him. As for the actual act of fucking him, I'm pretty positive it's not shown. I kind of wish they shoed the act itself.

I blame the friend more than I blame her
He knew she felt like shit and was vulnerable but fucked her anyway
Then the friend goes to the MC and blames MC for him fucking her

That's how I remember it being in the anime at least

Who cares about Mutsuki. The friend is the greater faggot, you don't betray your bros like that. You just don't. Fuck that guy.

The best part was how he tries to swoop in while having a girlfriend, then when he gets rejected goes right back to her like nothing happened. Great show.

Mutsuki seduced him
Hes a guy and guys want to fuck

What's the reason for the public sex scenes in the VN?

Like these
exhentai.org/s/76b266e4d2/435882-172
exhentai.org/s/d568f5d78e/435882-174
exhentai.org/s/509273333c/435882-237

Yep. I guess the friend had a crush on her the whole time but she had eyes only for MC. He is a real scummy guy to take advantage of her like that in her weak moment.

Can you blame her? She was looking after King of Hetares for years without any reciprocation while he kept fawning over this after one fucking date.

>FUCK THIS GUY FOR WANTING TO STAY LOYAL TO HIS GF

Its all Mutsukis fault for stealing away her best friends boyfriend when he was vulnerable

And then she hops on another dudes dick because she isnt getting any

Heh, sorry user to bring the truth into your little world, but "real men" are able to exercise self control.

I know men nowadays think the way that you said in your post, but it is untrue and a shit standard to hold yourself to as a man.

I'm not defending her user. I agree what she did is a complete cunt move. The only good thing is that it's part of the bad route. I guess the incorporated it into the anime for the sake of drama.

tl;dr thanks Watanabe

TACHIAGARE KEDAKAKU MAE

It's actually a great romance by anime/manga/VN standards, but a lot of people don't like it because it portrays real, believable problems that don't conform with the fat neckbeard's ideal of purity.

Nana is even better, and many on Sup Forums dislike it for the same reason. They always cry about the girl being a slut without actually understanding why.

>Can you blame her?
Sure I can. She is able to make her own choices right? If she didn't like her situation she could have left at any time. She has that freedom.

This.

SADAME WO UKETA SENSHI YO

Mutsuki did nothing wrong

She waited for the dumbass MC to get over the girl for a long time and then built the guy up. Then outta nowhere this bitch wakes up and the MC goes full retard and ignores Mutsuki. The least he could do is pardon that 1 slip up

Boku dake ga Inai Machi was garbage, and the complete opposite of a realistic portrayal of romance.

Ending is better in the manga.

The only thing that remains constant throughout the ages, VN adaptations are always shit compared to the source material.

and their source material is also shit. There's a reason VNs are only a thing in Japan.

What about Next Season?

This is true for any kind of adaptation, east or west, something is always lost in translation. Book to movie, game to book, etc.

Don't try to relate that piece of shit with this masterpiece.

Kuzu no Honkai of our generation

SEN NO KAKUGO MI NO MATOI

Kimi yo ooshiku HABAAATAKEEEEEEEE

Sup Forums needs to stop defending things by saying it's 'realistic'.

what

What's the physics behind Meiya looking similar to Hayase?

OP's girl starred in another VN (pic related)

It was intentional because mub-rub and Kimi Nozo were meant to complement each other? Also Meiya's hair is meant to look like a GP02 from Gundam.

type94.wordpress.com/2016/07/22/the-road-to-muv-luv/

Why does she smoke in a hospital?

Why is her sister so much better?

I agree. Such things do happen in real life, but it's reprehensible whether in real life or fiction.

Very interesting. This entire time I thought they just decided to turn Muv Luv into a mecha series for laughs.

What gave you that idea? Did you not know that Unlimited existed?

>Kimi ga Nozomu Eien
Which one triggers Sup Forums more? This, or Kuzu no Honkai?

>Mitsuki and Shinji
>Sumika and twizzlers
Which was worse?

The parts being labeled Extra and Unlimited made me see them as if they were separate games which made made me think that age went "guys let's just make a sequel with a completely different setting to salvage our mediocre VN"

It irks me how overrated Kuzu is

Nah. Extra even foreshadows some stuff that happens in Alternative, so they clearly had at least the general outline of the plot planned out from the start.

Kuzu. Sup Forums rarely talks about Kimi ga.

Probably because one is airing right, and the anime for the other one is about as old as Sup Forums itself is.

Who cares?
Bakayuki a shit
Mitsuki is actually better with Bakayuki ded

So you never saw the whole "unlock Unlimited after completing the Sumika and Meiya routes in Extra" thing I guess. Also like said Extra foreshadows some events in later entries. See my picture for one example.

The earliest bit of foreshadowing was probably Sumika's diary entries at the start of Extra, particularly these lines.

Who would you rather have sex with, Mitsuki or Sumika?

Threesome with Akane and Chizuru.

I would make sweet, passionate love to Sumika.

Why are BETA allowed to use the internet?

Unlike the ending of Erased though, this was actual NTR. She was feeling neglected, and fucked a friend of hers and the MCs. Then said friend blamed the fact that he fucked her on the MC without taking any responsibility. He wasn't drunk or anything, she started coming on to him and he went all the way on his own.

It was a complete shitshow of forced drama and shitty characters with no redeeming qualities.

That's one way of admitting you're both an idiot and a purityfag who doesn't understand what good characters are.

So how do you justify the Hetare King trying to fuck Haruka and only stopping because she has a scar on her chest?

>good characters

And this is a good way of admitting what a fucking retard you are.

>purityfag

Where did I bring up the fact that she isn't "pure"? Stop projecting so hard.

I don't. He was a shit character too.

>sh-shut up! they're b-bad characters because i said so!
Only idiots make claims they can't back up.

I know, that's exactly what you did. Thanks for proving it you stupid fuck.

Does anyone actually like Haruka?

What? Correctly highlight your stupidity?

You went on a mindless rant about how bad everything is, didn't back anything up, and you come across as a bitter idiot who wants every character to be nice and flawless.

Sorry, not everything is going to appeal to your childish tastes. You're just a moron.

You cant deny that she cucked the dude
While he didnt do the same to her

Why wouldn't you? Did she do even a single thing wrong?

>Did she do even a single thing wrong?
Be interested in a piece of shit like Takayuki?

I'm the top reply, and I never denied that.

My point was, and always has been: NTR =/= bad writing.

Reminder that Mitsuki was responsible for the accident in the first place.

What did he do so malevolent early on in the show? That was when she fell in love, not when he's going through internal conflict.

The person responsible was the one driving the car. Everyone else was a victim.

Did we all forget that she was going to break up with him after fucking the friend? She didn't act like she was in the right, she fucked up and knew it was fucked up.

I'm not excusing the behavior but the boyfriend neglected the shit of her so it's understandable.

Also:
>Friend fucks your girlfriend
>When confronted about it, you're the one that gets punched in the face
Absolute masterpiece, MC was a total cuck but that's not always a bad thing.

If anything you can kinda understand why she fell in love with him, which is more than you can say about 95% of anime romance. Yes he's your standard nice guy who helped her once, but he actually has a personality and loves the bantz.

I still haven't gone through Extra again since finishing the series.
This shit right here? Painful.

Shut the fuck up.

Pretty much everything yuuko said was foreshadowing to alternative.

Do the beta canonically invade in the Kimi ga Nozomu Eien timeline?

no

The first episode of this anime was extremely good. Far better than modern anime's efforts at setting everything up.

It's the same timeline as Muv-Luv, so no.

No, or at least not in the foreseeable future. BETA might still be out there somewhere.

Incidentally, Takayuki in the BETA timeline dies when America deploys a certain superweapon for the first time.

Why was Hayase so shit in her game but the best girl in muv luv

Because Takayuki is dead

Dat Munakata reaction tho

I'd lick her armpits

Is there anywhere else you would lick?

>Takayuki
>Shinji
>Mitsuki
>Haruka
Who did the least amount of wrong?

Yes

Her belly after I shoot my load inside of her

Haruka obviously. I don't really like her, but she really did nothing wrong.