Tranny Appreciation Thread

Does anyone think trannies and other genderqueer freaks are the best thing to happen to the Right?

Trans activists always seem to be one of the greatest sources of infighting in Leftist circles, who in turn cuck themselves further to accomodate their bullshit and alienate the more rational elements of the left. The left is so obsessed with being hyper-inclusive and ideologically pure that they will bend over backwards for these subhumans despite the fact that they're

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9_d3ozhSE-U&has_verified=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I like how this has zero replies lol

In 5 years all womens sports will be filled with Trannies. I can't wait, shit will be hilarious

Here's a tranny made good.

Men are better at being women than women

>special thanks to the queer anarchist trannies
You're welcome.

This. Transgenderism will be the death of Democrats, even the minorities are disgusted by it.

Wtf is this?

The best women are bros

It will be the death for the left/libcucks all over the world.

They are only good for redpilling others, but if we want to make perfect society fags, trannies, obese and other sub humans need to be purged, bc they contribute nothing, are waste of recources ans cant reproduce

Well, I'm not the world's most physical guy
But when she squeezed me tight she nearly broke my spine, oh my Lola
La-la-la-la Lola
Well, I'm not dumb but I can't understand
Why she walked like a woman but talked like a man, oh my Lola
La-la-la-la Lola
La-la-la-la Lola

>Death of Democrats
Two sides of the same shekel.

lol
ab ins gas degenerate

A good tranny is a dead tranny

Being a medical professional, im interested to hear about how you went about reassignment surgery? In medicine your gender specific biology is key in treating everything. How will you go about changing this? Your testosterone levels will always be higher than a females, and you will never hormonally understand what it is to be female, despite any type of replacement therapy attempted to change it. You can try to think you are a of a different gender but, biologically you will never experience it.

>medical professional
>hasn't heard of orchiectomy

Bump

youtube.com/watch?v=9_d3ozhSE-U&has_verified=1

Kek social science/philosophy changing our biology and what we have evolved into as a species. Try again.

Orchiectomy is removal of the testes. The adrenals aren't sex-differentiated. The notion that a male will always have higher testosterone than a female is just wrong.

I think we'll look at permanent surgery or hormonal supplementation as a treatment for a psychological disorder as just as barbaric in the future as we now view electroshock therapy. I know of no other psychological treatment where the recommended course of action results in destroying part of the body.

Genderqueer and trans activists will always think they're the biggest victims of all. They'll even throw wheelchair-bound people under the bus when they can. They are proof that intersectionality is a failure of an idea.

They are becoming the most visible element of the left and it is helping us tremendously.

Thats one buff woman

s-she's a big girl.

Wheyfu