Buyfag thread

Read the guide before asking any questions.
Buyfags.moe

Looking through these 7 sins figs. I cant believe I didnt see this one. The phallic imagery, that butt. Holy shit, did this sell well to get rereleased?

Did this end up being good? I kind of forgot about it but Uzuki a cute.

I'm guessing there was no prototype for the far right one

That one was made to order, so you better be looking for her secondhand.

I am looking forward for getting my first figma.
Do latest figmas have better materials/design than older ones or are all similar?

Kurehito Misaki and Tony Taka will dominate the world!

>Finally a Rin in casual clothing again
>That unstable pose

Goddamn it.

James, fuck off, you're not welcome here.

Im ok witht he pose, metal rods solve that shit, however im not okay with that souless expression.

Im still hoping Easy Eight can put up a good Rin

This Oda non figure sure it's huge.

nippon yasan has it in stock

When did her tits get so big?

It's magic

Just found it. That looks surprisingly good for a prize figure at first glance. Will keep an eye on it.

Any one own her? Is she worth picking up?

giant arm

She's good, worth it

Best announcement for me. She'll be fun to pose.

Hope we get Anthy as well since it's weird not having them together.

I think it's supposed to be a more mature version of Rin.

She looks cute.

she's in stock in some stores, sealed.

Technically secondhand though, since it was a HS exclusive.

She must be using whatever spell Caster is using.

>Good Smile Company sexualizing the Uzuki

Why is this allowed?

Because TM revolution

Nope, the ones in NY aren't sold as used, if you mean mandarake or amiami then yes.

>Wonfes is primarly an event for small circles to sell their GKs and self made merchandise, there are plenty other places to show off the prototypes and figures before they go on sale
But what about the big companies? Or are those also self-made and not to be sold to the public (unless there are any further announcements for preorders)

Must be worth it if you like all that detail.

Yet they are the same as either amiami or mandarake, the unopened ones. No store besides HS sold her and everyone else were just middlemen.

Alright faggots, help me out here. I have to cancel one of these two pre-orders, which one do you think is worth keeping?

Big companies have exhibit halls and times in multiple events through the days/months before a figure releases. There is no point on beating a dead horse, WonFes barely lasts for a few hours and that's a good thing.

Left.

Keep the bodysuit.

I can post a higher resolution version in a few days.

The left.

Unlike Amiami PO section or everything in Mandarake, stuff sold in NY is marked as NEW, read their FAQ, also NY has a proxy service they resell new exclusive items.

Worth $166?

Yes they are MARKED as new, doesn't mean they are any different from an unopened figure sold by Amiami or Mandarake.

Again

>No store besides HS sold her and everyone else were just middlemen.

Left, I have some faith in UC since I saw her last K'anu.

>stuff sold in NY is marked as NEW

Not that it means anything, given how they resell for marked up prices stuff from amazon Japan and have an history of dealing with bootlegs.

qt

>no photography
>whoops
Also, why do cons and shops have no photo rules? I don't really get it...

Some manufacturers have yet to finalize the legal process to distribute certain characters (either by the production comitee, the artist or the sculptor), so usually they ask people to avoid taking pictures of those, legal reasons, though not really enforced anyway.

I didn't know Japs liked Celia that much

Ganbatte!

Ah. That makes sense. Thanks.

>have to resort to amazon because everywhere else is out of stock
Terrifying.

>just about to start her route
Can't say I expected this.

Also, pretty surprising that it's not based on Koku's art.

Not that bad unless its a figure and you are not using a proxy, if that's the case then DHL will have a nice day with your package and treat it like a beach ball

She looks great and cute.

>Hey it's not that was announced!
>We didn't announce anything besides the name, user.
I see

Thanks for the input anons, thankfully I preordered the sword version through HLJ, so cancelling shouldn't be a problem

Never mind, I'm an idiot. I was just worried because of some manufacturers I haven't heard of until now popping up with figures I want to get. Luckily, two of the Big 3 is gonna distribute them. Thanks for the info, though.

what is this

Saitom being awesome

Cleaning the cum from the neck area will be a pain in the ass.

Left Shark needs a Figma or Nendroid.

Call me weird, but this is my favorite thing I saw this weekend.

oh so this is a model? nice

Have any of you guys have heard of a retailer called Ninoma? I check the guide but I didn't see anything about them.

I heard some users here had problems with them, they're worse than solaris.

>excitement
Wish it was cu-poche tho...

Same thing, but with Play Future.

Non-buyfag here.
Are cu-poche better than nendos?

boy can't wait for 2030 when ques releases these!

This must be made by the same guy who shows up at cons and sells these weir unique figs that are basically messed up/broken scales that he then alters to look nice and sells at absurd prices.

Uzuki sure has a big fucking head.

Nah that retard cant pay a trip to japan

Read the guide.

Good, Seriously 300 USD for a fig he admits is broken, sure some revisions look nice but not over 100 USD nice.

> that he then alters to look nice
you must be joking

heads and faceplates are somewhat compatible. Ask /toy for pics, there's slight seam but nothing too horrible.

Feeling optimistic, are we?

Ai-chan does not approve of you buyfagging

>Leave the keyblades to me.

Oh shit, I think I know exactly who you're talking about. I've got a friend who bought two figs from that guy. Gave him so much shit for it. Did the guy you're talking about make sundaes for the figures bases?

I shit you not. Guy shows up and is like yeah this im@as scale was all fucked up from shipping so I salvaged the first half that looked nice and made into this sorta nice looking ecchi im@s taking a bath scale. You can't tell it's damaged caus ehe covers the fucked up parts but then he slaps a couple hundred price tag on it cause it's unique art. Like man, I could see maybe 40, but c'mon. Thing is some morons literally fight over to buy some scales he makes.

Gonna get her fig and surround it with tiddies. That'll show her.

YES! YES, HE DID! Wow your friend actually paid those idiotic prices?!

Opinions on her?

Yup. Dude's got no sense in taste. I think he got like some Miku fig and maybe a Strike Witches one. This was a while ago so don't exactly remember but I laughed my ass off when he came back to the hotel room and showed me what he bought.
IIRC that guy also sells figure repair services. How fucking retarded are you that you can't super glue plastic back together kek.

how many years took Remi to be released since it was first announced?

I love the transparency on her outfit. It's the wings that give it the "wow!" factor.

Did you put your order in for her, user?

PERFECT

>Are cu-poche better than nendos?
Well... Not necessarily, its really more of a preference of mine.
The differ in that nendos are mostly static figs with interchangeable limbs for different poses while cu-poche have poseable limbs. It results in a slightly different body proportion, but beyond that they're fairly similar and even interchangeable in the parts on occasion.
TL:DR: I just prefer cu-poche

cu-poches aren't on the guide

Adorable

Dunno about the guy but usually to mix the perfect shade of color to cover the breakage requires 4-5 bottles of paint and it's really easy to fuck up.

Is she available anywhere other than TOM?

I see, something like a nendo sized figma?

valentines day blew me out, i'm ordering on Wednesday

nope. wish they'd let pros handle it, its not exactly a niche product.

or you could use a spectrophotometer

Yeah, they're kind of new to the market, but the guide is good for general rules.
Sort of? I guess you could put it that way.
Like I said, its the poseability and nicer portions that get me.
See pic for comparison. Nendo on left, poche on right.

Will her fig be blue?

Do people even watch this?

11s do

for the memes