Arch Wizard class requires high intelligence

>Arch Wizard class requires high intelligence
>Megumin has the brains and flatness of a brick

Explain this

She's a very fuckable brick

She's Chuuni.

shes an explosion savant, all her considerable genius went into firepower and none was left for common sense or social skills.

she's on the spectrum

She was top student, and INT != CHA.
Before the retards show up and try to say otherwise, looks != CHA too.

Why doesn't she just learn a lesser explosion-class spell that she can use multiple times? Just something good enough to kill those toads.

Like a tactical explosion aimed at the brain.

I believe KonoSuba's Fantasy Aus Land, the intelligence stat is only meant to reflect actual mental fortitude, rather than magical prowess. Otherwise, Aqua wouldn't be able to be an Arch Priest.

She's only ever been interested in explosion magic, nothing else works for her.

Int =/= sanity

That's why I said lesser explosion magic.
Then she can explode more things.
Including the toads.

Even Kazuma admits she's smart.

She is very intelligent, just prideful and delusional.

She actually comes across as pretty intelligent in the LN at times, outside of merely having a high INT stat.

You can't do lesser explosion magic, it's a specific spell. It's either explosion or glorified fireworks.

High INT, low WIS.

Megumin figures stuff out very quickly, but she's held back by lack of experience, being a hotheaded berserker, and being raised chuuni. Also she panics easily and clearly doesn't think when that's happening.

Why would you save this garbage?

>literally too intelligent to be in episode 4

Why can't she learn to use it better?

Because only huge Explosions are the real shit.

Same as with Fireworks, the biggest and most astonishing are the coolest.
Same with Megumin's Bakuretsu.

Megumin is as clever as Kazuma, he even comments on that a few times, having to ditch her when he wants to pull off a scum plan like marrying off Darkness.

Her decisions are just clouded by chuuni pride and explosion mania.

I'd let her use my wizard staff if you know what I mean.

She's dumber than water

Getting swallowed by toads isn't very cool.

To be fair, Megumin realizes she is useless and eventually asks Kazuma to allocate her skill points for her.

Kazuma decides just to put all of them back into explosion because her happiness is more important than her usefulness.

She will always use 100% of her mana in an explosion.

If she gets stronger, that just means her explosion gets stronger, not that she can cast it more.

she's actually probably the only konosuba who isn't a complete and utter dumbass. She's just so chuuni she acts like one.

No one is dumber than Water.

bingo. she's actually a well roleplayed version of the min/maxed wizard with low wisdom but high int.

how strong can it become?

Lesser explosions, user, like a little bang in the brain that shouldn't even prevent a wizard her level from casting explosion.

We don't know what stat caps are in Konosuba, but it seems to be tied to the individual's potential. Aqua is already capped out for a Goddess, I don't think her caps are very high though, and even her capped out INT is below average.

the best part about this scene is how the party is almost completely wiped out by a fantasy ausi-land puffer fish because "fuck" cooking them properly, we have aqua to detox us from it's supervenom (meanwhile aqua gets too drunk to detox them)

>Lesser explosions
There's no such thing, with explosion it's either go big or go home. It would be like saying "why won't you fap to older lolis instead?", if she's older she's not a loli anymore.

Because she doesn't just want to explode things, she wants to make the best explosion. Can't do that by skimping out.

Int =/= Wis

Considering the Crimson Magic clan are artificially engineered super humans when it comes to magic, I'd assume their magic cap is absurdly high.

awww that's sweet.

She can still make the best explosion though.

I don't know why I desire to stick inside this brick.

Will she ever surpass Wiz?

with so small mana tanks no wonder she gets oom after one explosion

>Just a reminder to all you sickos that this is a 14 year old child

Old enough to get married in her world.

14 is prime, user!

Considering the world she lives in, she'd probably be considered an old hag

That's pretty legal where I live.

Old enough to breathe, old enough to breed.

She was top of her class

Teacher: u cant be a wizard kk
Megumin: *remove clothes
Teacher: ok

You could always consider killing yourself my man. It's pretty nice try it.

She's intelligent but socially dumb. Like most of us.

>she is intelligent
>like most of us

Why does everyone on this website think they have it all figured out when they don't have any life experiences?

Intelligent as in book smarts. This site holds many intelligent but underachieving people.

if the red river runs, its not to young

People on here, aside from a few boards like /lit/ aren't book smart either. Sup Forums is average at best, and dumber than average at worst.

Dunning-Kruger.

I would love to reallocate all of her points, if you catch my strategy.

They specifically said Aqua didn't have enough intelligence to be a wizard, implying Megumin does.

knowing the top 10 anime deaths and newest memes doesn't make you smarter than the average person

I just want to violently force myself onto Megumin's tight, little pussy if you know what I mean

Huh, a Megumin doujin I haven't read yet.

Actually, there is a detonation series of spells that are composed of fire and wind elements. Megumin simply doesn't want to use them. Detonation is not enough, explosion or nothing.

Actually, she could have raised her max mana, but she would rather invest her skill points into strengthening her explosion, and so she did, and continues to do so.

Spoonfeed me, I can't find it.

Nigger what kind of books do you think people are reading here? Light novels if anything, and maybe there are one or two people who've read something like 1984, but that's it I reckon.

Blessing Megumin with a Magnificence Explosion!

>Lesser explosion spell means less strength and less size

That's automatically out of the running for Megumin

Thank you

Megumin tries very hard to be cool.

Do you think she is cool?

If you aren't implying you don't want to explode in this with the force a supernova, you're a damned liar.

I think she's hot

How is Megumin such a spunk monk?

Go back to Facebook and take your shit thread with you.

18 int, 3 wis

That's fucking stupid and a huge mistake on Kazuma's part.

>aside from a few boards like /lit/

>/lit/

user, I...

It would actually be bad for the party if she learned any other spell. They are all so minmaxed (except kazuma) that any change would make them useless

>Like most of us.
Speak for yourself. I'm dumb as a brick.

>filename
NOW I'VE LOST IT

i would say that is not the case, people are more likely to read books (LN) here than in /b or /fit. People who read reguraly are also more likely to pick up other books, not just fiction.

megumin deserves the ultimate explosion to surpass all other explosions, inside her

Please don't trick yourself into thinking that 95% of Sup Forums does not exclusively watch chinese cartoons that make their boner tingle.

She's obsessed. You've never seen a smart person get ridiculously obsessed with something?

Crimson Demons were genetically engineered with super science to be healthier and sexier than the rest of the human population. Her mom also decided to dress her in a way that ensured she'd get grand-kids. That makes Megumin an almost literal semen demon.

>/lit/

She's an autist, she just seems dumb

>Confusing intelligence with wisdom

This physically hurt to read.

Fuck this website.

>Justin Seaton

Good fucking lord

>those faces
Good lord indeed. Its like they found some crates full of left over bunny bodies and decided to just shit out some heads for whatever is popular currently.

experience/wisdom =/= intelligence
intelligence =/= life effectiveness/value

Honestly it's kind of a mistake for anyone to think the average is super high here anyways compared to the norm, I would only expect it to be a slightly higher average if at all.

this was fucking hilarious

>Implying that isn't exactly what they do.
A weeb and his money are easily parted.

Give her the G

Those faces are horrendous, but good god Megumin's legs.