So how will it end?

So how will it end?

Poorly

"I am...... a hero!"

its gonna be shit and rushed

nakata is the real hero

is the gun huge or is he tiny

why were these last arcs so drawn out if the author was just going to shit on everything with this underwhelming garbage?

ran out of ideas

It's gonna be underwhelming.

Droped it a while ago. So what happened to the loli?

she got swole

Damn. wasn't she supposed to be immune?

Does this look like the face of immunity to you?

Read it all because some on here recommend it.
No ofense, it was kind of shit. I know it's kind of the point to have a boring protagonist and everyone to be down to earth, but it means little if by the end everybody starts sucking MC dick "because gun" and you do that stupid reveal with the zombie-like creatures.

On second thought probably not.

yay more zombies

>and you do that stupid reveal with the zombie-like creatures.
People recommended it BEFORE that garbage happened, to be fair.

>inb4 hideo kills himself accidentally with makeshift slug rounds

he ran out of ideas, so he drew shit out, which made the manga sell like shit, which got it cancelled

???

the end

Boys on the Run also ended like shit, this mangaka needs to be beaten until his autism is cured.

>in the end, I truly am a hero
Dropped

> in the end i truly was I am a hero

I'm still enjoying it. ;_;

He's going to hand load is own ammo (didn't know it was legal in japan), have a kaboom, an hero, and rescue arrives a few minutes afterwards.

Then if the author takes a hiatus to get ideas people wouldnt be thankful for it.

The solution is to not fucking write yourself into a corner, then.

The real solution is a 3 year timeskip.

Under-over shotguns like his are for shooting birds and clays. The barrels are long because longer barrels increase velocity at longer ranges and they aren't combat shotguns so the heftiness doesn't matter.

But, he's a nip, so he's also below 5'10" I'm sure.