What did you think of Zoids New Century when you first watched it? What do you think of it now?

What did you think of Zoids New Century when you first watched it? What do you think of it now?

I loved it. I probably still love it.

It was great. Actually had some funny moments as well. Last fight was hype as fuck, deserved a second season

Very very slow start

Getting around the ending was hype as fuck when they started changing armors mid battle

it's a shame they didn't do the Season 2 they had planned for S class

I only know this back in the old days of Toonami therefore only the dub.

It was like G Gundam except actually good in a way that didn't entirely rely on campiness

IIRC had some VA crossover as well.

Leena a shit. Naomi best girl.

No one knows who Naomi is! Fuck yeah

How could you forget?

I want to cum inside Naomi Fluegel's pussy

Well because I am your enemy, a Leenafag.

>I want to cum inside Naomi's Fluegel

That's okay, you're allowed to be wrong.
PS, Leena's so shit she gets beat out by characters who are her literal clones.

I loved it then and I still like it now. The amount of recycled animation drags it down somewhat but it's still an enjoyable series. The main character was great, not annoying at all.

Well gee, guess I'll play your playing field if we gotta. Naomi is shit.

>a Leenafag.

Like on purpose? Leena a shit, can't shoot for shit, is an obnoxious tsundere and her hair makes her look like on of the fry guys from Mcdonalds

You're all wrong, Pierce is best.

I only like Leena for her dub voice. Cute and sexy.

I'm watching this again for the first time in what's gotta be more than a decade and I'm loving the shit out of it. I don't know if it's just nostalgia or something else, the characters, the voices, it's all coming back to me. I haven't enjoyed an anime like this in a good long while. Also the music in this show is great, Kow Otani is one of the best.

Rewatched it a couple months ago on a whim dubbed because thats what was broadcast here

I never realized how much animation was recycled seeing it on an episode-a-week basis until I sat down and marathoned it.

At first I thought that Jaeger was the coolest as a kid. Now as an adult I realize that Panzer Liger is master race.

This guy knows what's up.

I thought it was great. Always made me want a video game where you could fit out and battle zoids on a huge sandbox map.

My very first thought?

How the hell does her hair stay put?

Chaotic Century was superior.

It wasn't bad, but the battles are very formulaic.
Main cast start getting their shit pushed in, and then victory from the brink of defeat with a slow motion scene of the Jaeger taking out the enemy leader. Rinse and repeat.

Truth.

mah niggas

i want to FUCK leena