Which level are you on, Sup Forums?

I was level 1 until high school when I went straight to level 3. Several years later I found myself at level 4. When do I real level 5?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bCujSN3mZdA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

when you start talking to it with your heart, if you feel the electricity, it answered. i dont know what it is, but i do know it is very real.

>he doesn't know how to translate God's words.

Put the electricity in your stomach.

4. Christianity provides a good moral foundation for individuals and society. It's not a perfect system and there are pretty of religious hypocrites, but I'd rather be in a society that supports Christianity than one that does not.

4a
>it doesnt matter if god is real

You will then hear in plain English God's words through your stomach.

God feeling

Gutt Feeling

GUT FEELING

The "Fuck you you're just as bad as a Jehovah witnesses" level.

option 1 and 5 are the same just so you know.

That's the joke, yes, but it's also true.

Found the brainlet

6. We live in a simulated reality

The joke
your head

When you experience ego death. Ive been on level 5 since i was 14

Story?

Level 6

Openly calling for the murder of your cult members.

cringe, OP is a fag and RIP my beloved Sup Forums :/

Since I did D.M.T. At 17. Level 5

>my beloved Sup Forums
>ancom

i need this to keep going

also: that moment when obeying is almost god tier

have gone from 1 to 4 then after taking the black pill back to 2

>Americucks larping as Christians

Good goy, be as controlled by the kikes as you can

7, i don't only know God is real, nor do i only communicate with it, but i can also logically prove its existance

Ate an eighth of mushrooms and became infinity, everything that ever has or will exist at once. That's God and is the same as Buddhist Nirvana.

No, thats the last Ego trick, all you experienced was your ego losing boundary definitions

kys god cuck

none of the above because I follow Cernunnos.

guess what?

you are god

have a nice day

It doesnt matter if god is real or not, christian teachings have survived a test of time and proven to be beneficial to both the individual to the civilization.

I've considered experimenting with psychedelic drugs for the purpose of a religious experience. I feel like I am not well along enough on my spiritual journey to take that step, though.

battleplan for upgrading from level 4 to 5:
youtube.com/watch?v=bCujSN3mZdA

t. Satan

level 6; polytheistic/ monolatristic outlook with a fair bit of misotheism
christian doctrine is still retarded and pretty much debunks modern christianity if you actually look into it

I am on 7 there is or isnt a God I have no sufficient proof to prove or disprove this, Kodak knowledge that the universe is intelligently designed in a way in which it is constantly self-created and the more the universe creates itself the more pros and cons coming to reality, so after realizing this either got itself is the universe or whatever.

Whats beyond that? Nothing? That feeling was the most intense feeling i have ever felt and felt more real than life itself.

The last one but I don't find the fundamentalist conception of God as very compelling.

Hit level 5 recently. Religion is useful to keep social ties and control our hedonist side.

Jews use stories about imaginary friends to get Christians to do their dirty work

did that for a few years with shrooms/lsd, dark rooms with no sound, alone. to let it reach me, seen some shit man. for one of them, i was in what looked like the bill and teds time travel tunnels, i had to abort after a couple hours of it, my whole fucking body hurt.

Einstein was right. There is no way that intelligent design does not exist behind the universe or the human brain.

When you realize we don’t live on a ball

Lvl.4

forgot pic

I feel like I need it to be the climax of a religious journey - something that could include alms-giving, fasting, pilgrimage, etc.

no, beyond that is becoming one with the machine and achieving a true level push, you may know it as "enlightenment", but its not actually that, its just a self-awareness level push

just in case you don't know, "the machine" is your body, current understanding of what "being human" means thinking theres a divide between mind and body, once you transcend that point you come to level two where you are more free than level one and can see the ropes

i expect there are more levels, but im stuck at two for the moment

I'm at level 8

The gods were invented by man,in order to rule over other men. The world is what we make of it.

The idea that we need Christian doctrine for society/civilization to stay standing is ludicrous, even as a Christian. Western civilization was born under totally different morals, philosophies and doctrines, under pagan/agnostic rulers.

This is the final redpill

We must live up to being the God that we can put into our imagination. Walk like God until God walks like us.

>When do I real level 5?

Trust in yourself, my nigga. You will know when it happens, or when it happened.

shrooms helped too, but that was tertiary.

Why is Christianity (specifically Catholicism) so hard then? If I wanted a true "opiate of the masses" I would try to make my religion as attractive as possible.

i had just finished 8 years on the run more or less, had a crazy ex stalking me. i was finally able to come home when i started trying it. this was after learning meditation during my drifting about for those years. i was forced on a journey, funny you mention that.

Interesting thing I just realised about this map -- the Polynesians, who are expert navigators, always believed the South Island of NZ to be North and the North Island to be South. Even today, it's common for people to say they are "going down" to Auckland because of this... the UN flat Earth map holds true to this. Makes you think.

and keep dumb stormfags like u in their current state

Aint it level 2?

and the being responsible for the 'simulation' is God, therefore 5

Einstein was a fraud.

t. Someone who never took a physics class

>the old ways were true, Abrahamic "religions" are degenerate ideologies of control developed artificially by Semites

4 but only historical Christian societies should follow Christian doctrines because it was tailored over centuries to suit their natural traits and behaviors.

>stormfag
Keep smoking the community crack pipe commie. Muh liquidation of religion bc muh state oppression of the proles.

Okay wise guy. Name one thing "degenerate" about Christianity without resorting to "muh kike on a stick"

All of Einstein's work was stolen from more intelligent, talented men than him, fuckwit. And relativity is a joke, ask Tesla.

Unironically this, it does also opens ones eyes to all the fake Christians and ultra-dogmatic evangelical faggots out their.

I am Dutch myself and realizing how hypocritical and stuck up the local evangelicals are really makes you think. They might attend church every Sunday but that doesn't take away from their cousin fucking, in your face piousness, condescending, lazy as fuck, in-group mentality and other bullshit. I also have a suspicion of some or a lot of abuse going on that gets covered up by the local church under the auspices of not hurting the local community.

I’m at 4. Spent a long time at 2, then about 6 months at 3, and reached 4 earlier this year.

Whenever i see the brain meme which begins and ends with the same statement, such as yours, I am reminded that this is what happens when not-so-bright folk begin to meme. You do not understand that by doing so, you are simply making an argument reductio ad absurdum, and it destroys the power of the brain meme. Why am I even trying tk educate someone I don't even know on brain memes. Joke is on me, I guess. C'est la vie.

I appreciate your gets, but you're wrong. Special relativity is very real has been verified hundreds of times over. Next you're going to tell me the Earth is flat.

Yes! The UN isn’t the only one that uses that map. Pic related is the international maritime organization. The aviation organization and WHO also use that flat earth map.

>falling for the (((Einstein))) jew
wew lad sort yourself out m8

All fedoras aside, do you kind of see the point i was trying to make, though?

Other than being a false belief system which fails to describe any aspect of reality correctly, the ideals attributed to the fictional Semite Yeshua are proto-Marxist filth. It is a system used for the justification of rebellion against traditions outside of the Christian purview with a special focus on enticing the lower castes to treason through promise of salvation won by loyalty to an eternal Semitic king and Semitic tribal deity. "I come to turn sons against fathers," and all that. Pure trash cooked up by Semites in the aftermath of the Romans razing their Temple and drawing upon the messianic tradition of revolutionary sects such as the Essene.

he was possessed by yakub spirit
>>pol community hits the crack pipe once more

its a meme. stop being so autistic or kys

>my beloved Sup Forums
> :\
Faggot

I'm just trying to engage you in a discussion related to the thread's topic image.

No an acid trip is just the same but with a different mindset it becomes reality to one's self

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand expanding brain meme. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also user's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike expanding brain meme truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in user's existential catchphrase "kys" which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev’s Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as m00t's genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

Spouting trite Latin or French only engenders contempt, especially here.

>take two atomic clocks
>sync them together perfectly
>fly one at super-sonic speeds on a jet for a few hours
>other one stays on the ground
>bring them back together
>time difference observed between clocks perfectly predicted by Special Relativity

You may be right that Einstein stole his work from others. I've never looked into that before. But the work he may or may not have stolen is undoubtedly true.

2. Christianity is cucked by liberalism.

Man cannot have the easy life, he must have struggle. Look at how demanding Islam is, and then look how determined they are. They are rising to the demands they are forced to.
Whites have no real demands they must rise to, and so are the soyboys they are today.

physics intermingle with philosophy, Let me capture your spirit in this bottle.

keked

>JEWED.com
next you'll tell me race is a social construct.

***must follow traditional virtues
***the gods are real

You took the wrong path at some point which led you back to being a blind sheep following a kike.

>not understanding common latin and french to the point of automatically translating them as if they were english

The stickied image for Sup Forums which is on page 1 always has been, and always will be, the list of logical fallacies. Reductio ad absurdum isn't trite latin, it's one of the most basic and well-known of them all. If that engenders contempt on Sup Forums from a user, then that's their problem.

>christian teachings have survived and proven to be beneficial to both the individual to the civilization.
Yep because they steal all the beneficial stuff and make it theres.

5, 4, and 3 all at the same time. Began at 1 like everyone else. Was never a filthy atheist though.