Enjoy your marriage, and then your inevitable divorce and alimony payments!

If they will lie about something as basic as the way they look, then they will lie about pretty much everything else, from how many men they've fucked, to the fact it's "your child".

Remember anons, cunts... not even once.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yYnD7a5lg3g
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I honestly don't understand the correlation between makeup and marrying some whore, its not like you're marrying women on the first date, and certainly no one would jump into bed with a girl they've just met for risk of the old pregnancy scam

Not all women are like that senpai

who hurt you user? clearly if your going to marry a woman you should be together for minimum of 5 years, within those years of course you would know what she looks like with no makeup

Be like pic related

Marrying anyone with/who:
>make up
>piercings
>tats
>dyes hair
>not a virgin
>dresses immodestly
>Not a real Christian.

Also it's easier if you court them when they're younger, even better if you help them stay pure through puberty.

He's just using his meaty appendages for propelling himself forward just like all the other normal hunams

Lol

The thing about these pictures is that most of the girls are ugly even after caking on the makeup.

This has nothing to do with politics why is this up? When i post something that doesn't have to do with politics i get banned wtf?

this
they just arent worth looking for

youtube.com/watch?v=yYnD7a5lg3g
There's probably a few "good ones" but not enough of them to make it worth worrying about it much. Sort yourself instead. Become centered. Maybe have a little fun with them now and then.

Funny thing is, if you truly get centered and not worry about women, you'll probably end up with one. And then you'll probably regret it later.

Many of this guy's videos can actually do a young man (or old) a lot of good. That and getting fit.
Self sage

How to live in fairyland 101, give some of that flakka ur doing mate.

Find a real church that is conservative.
There a quite a few girls my age here and younger as well.

I'm just looking for genetics though and the only person that is the closest is a bit young still, so I'm waiting.

But marrying a girl like I described means that you have to be a virgin too, also not degenerate either.

No drinking, drugs, swearing etc.

Until she looks at you with love in her eyes and says "Oh, user, don't you just love the Chosen People?"

Uhh babe, we are the chosen people, not some filthy kikes who killed Jesus.

Besides, I'll be guiding her with my views as well.

All you care about is how she looks, let's be honest. You would make any excuse for a 7/10 party girl while ignoring the 4/10 trad

They just h8 pretty bitches because their mere existence is a reality check/ reminder of their shortcoming.

No I won't
I'd look in "sister churches" (Churches that are related/know mine/ are similar)

Well I've already found a girl who has the genetics I'd like to pass onto my children.

this is blue pill. People confuse cause and effect because they see Chad's who don't care about girls ending up with girls.. the issue is your inherent value, not how try hard you are or not. A fat ugly girl isn't going to magically become more attractive if she acts disinterested

Again another women hating thread.
Mods please do your job and delete all MGTOW trash or at least move it to bant or r9k.

I've had non-pilled GFs while being red pilled. It's not a problem. As long as you keep your views (and not directly push them on her) she well respect you. If you find a mouse in your house, the woman wants to be the sweet one and say "please don't kill it, user", while you kill it.

It's too bad you don't have the genetics she'd like to pass on to hers :(

You don't know about my genetics.
I'm not an uggo.

The only (((they))) is you here kike, stop ruining my board you fucking niggers REEEEEEEE

>Fat virgin user standing in front of a church every sunday to rate underage girls.

stay classy.

>projecting this much
>Not attending every service and participating.

>softbank
ohayo

Is this some teenage Muslim boy shit where OP is fantasizing about having to arrange- marry some ugly goblin before you fuck her? The fuck is wrong with you