youtube.com/watch?v=ynVbS-B_o6g
hooktube.com/watch?v=ii3n7hYQOl4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I AM A KANG

SPIDERZ

OH NO DR CONNORS CLASS
I GOT SO CAUGHT UP IN STEALIN BIKES I DUN FORGOT BOUT DAT SHIT
FUCK IT DOE SCHOO IS FO WHITEYS ANYWAY

Prob will make soon a movie about founding fathers and they will all be black ....
>We established the U.S. and shiiieet

Miles Morales. Until they did another big multiverse reboot, he was the Spider-Man in the Ultimate Universe. This looks like it will be based on the comic series where Spider-Men from multiple universes join together to fight a common multiverse threat.

This is the EXACT same effect used in the star wars trailer

black widowz

youtube.com/watch?v=ynVbS-B_o6g

My Nigga.

americans can finally do anime adaptions justice with this cgi but we get spider kang instead baka

As long as amazon doesn't cast niggers in their lord of the rings series, I don't give a shit.

They should make a movie about niggers fucking white women

hooktube.com/watch?v=ii3n7hYQOl4

Spider-Boi, Spider-Boi,
Steals whatever a nigger can
Spins a bling, any size,
Catches gibs just like flies
Look Out!
Here comes the Spider-Boi.

Back to Sup Forums with you faggot.

>that nigger music in the background
spiderman was my childhood, just fuck my shit up senpai

AYO HOL' UP I DUNNEED DELIVER THEM PIZZAS WHEN I CAN JUST GET GIBSMEDATS FROM MUH OPPRESSIVE GUBBMENT

About that

We is Spiderman a nigger?

Prepare to be disappointed, sven

the jews have been itching to niggerfy the one last thing we enjoyed, just you wait I guarantee frodo will be an trans gay nigger

Is this how they're going to blacken our movie heroes?
Pulling off a helmet/mask while out of breath to reveal their blackness?

Miles Morales, blaxican, weak comic run made even weaker with Parker's death being redacted , but I haven't kept up with the comics. The movie actually looks fairly decent and miles is less sjw pushing and written more like a kid who tripped into being Spiderman
They even did a comic run where he felt shitty that people only noticed him for being a person of color rather then a symbol of peace, a Spiderman
Either way I'm looking forward to this movie

Is there a black James Bond yet?

yeah , seems we will get to see The Spiderman appear in the movie as well.

>the climax and sole purpose of this animation / trailer was simply to show off that the main character is a nigger

>We want to go against racial stereotyping
>MUH BASKETBOOL BASED JORDAN NIGGER SHOES SHIIIIIEEEEET

Miles Morales and Chinese Superman are the only good random token replacement heros
Fuck lady Thor , fuck chink hulk, fuck riris crazy ass (she replaced iron Man) , fuck whoever that black dude who's supposed to be the new Captain America is, fuck em all to death

He about to have his aole blasteed with that gimpsuit on?

Niggers complain about cultural appropriation and whitewashing, but shitwashing established cultural icons is okay.
Spiderman is now black, Iron man is now a black woman, captain america is now a lesbian latina, who was raised by a couple of dykes. Just wait, soon they'll shit all over superman and batman too.

N

At least they didn't change Super Girl... they just changed nerdy Jimmy Olsen into a swole black man to rail her.

And the Gotham series has dedicated multiple episodes to a ridiculous and awkward homosexual sub-plot between two of the main villeins.

miles morales has been a thing for several years now.

You're fired
AYO AZIZ GIMME A CHANCE MAYN
You're fired
RACIST WHITE SUPREMACIST REEEEEEEE

Its a different spiderman from a different dimension. Their are a bunch of different ones. If you actually like spiderman, youd know this you fanboy larper.

>Gandalf the GAY
>Aragorn is ASIAN
>Eowyn the DYKE

Search your heart, you know it to be true.

He was bitten by a black widow! You racist!!!!

>mfw no matter how autistic and racist you are,
the General audience likes the trailer
>mfw being a racist hick has barred you from enjoying movies
>mfw being a racist incest baby christcuck makes you hate spiderman
>mfw right wingers are actually autistic

The general populous turn off their brains when they go and see this tripe. Flashy lasers and space ships WHOOOOO.

Fucking retards. This shit gets worse and worse every year. You just wait, faggot, it'll happen to the things you love. It'll happen soon.

The creator of the new Spiderman "Miles Morales"
Notice anything?

why do blacks in cartoons always have golden eyes?

Gummy fucking bitch. looks slightly Indian or Pakistani.