What do Sup Forums think of Ethan and Hila?

What do Sup Forums think of Ethan and Hila?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UiVUoFJhoXc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fuck off swede

Fuck off with youtube shit.

kikes

youtube.com/watch?v=UiVUoFJhoXc

Greedy, ugly kikes.

>captcha: autogas 2600

Irish, the black people of Europeans.

Wasted potential. This guy could be a hero, but he chose the sheckles

I usually try to be skeptical about (((they))) trying to brain wash us and the whole agenda, but after watching his last video, it was kinda obvious...
whatch how many times he promotes "BLACKED!"
> I NEED TO WATCH BLACKED
> MUH NUT NEUTRALITY TO WATCH BLACKED
> GO WATCH BLACKED NOW WHILE YOU STILL CAN
I mean... come on

Absolutely nothing wrong with jews in the media.

They are in it for the money, and they don't try to hide it.

I really hate them.
Ugly, unfunny, her 'art' is gross, unaesthetic and only sells because beta cucks want it, and he sold his Swede mate out over the nigger thing.

Juden
One again i learnt my lesson,when they were a small channel they had comfy and funny videos about various random shit.As they grew they became more greedy, and started pushing (((their)))agenda.Just look at the Net Neutrality Blacked.com video and the podcast with JonTron (who is supposed to be a long time friend of theirs and yet Ethan insisted on bringing up the Destiny stream "controversy" even when Jon told him to stop doing that).

once*

His opinions are entirely based around public opinion, threw Pewdiepie under the bus for calling a nigger a nigger, but was bullshit about the term with iDubz on the same show previously

Never trust a kike.

>white nigger
>talking about swedistan

You two share more in common than I thought.

Greedy, greedy shekel loving kikes, the same old gags and the and the same childish content over and over again.

>the podcast with JonTron (who is supposed to be a long time friend of theirs and yet Ethan insisted on bringing up the Destiny stream "controversy" even when Jon told him to stop doing that

This was really weird. Ever since they blew up they stopped doing the anti-SJW shit as much and started conforming.

When did this blacked thing happen?

>What do Sup Forums think of Ethan and Hila?
Hi Felix

Ethan is a hooked nose kike who stole his shit from Sam Hyde, who was rightfully pissed that some Reddit kike scum copied him and blew up cuz "lol so random". Always remember, never trust a kike, they will always attack the white race no matter how sincere or good hearted they try to pass themselves off to be.

I think that Felix doesn't live in Swedistan

At least 10 times in the video. Obviously he was having flashbacks of his khazar wife getting fucked by Jamal and Tyrone and couldn't repress his fetish any longer.

Im not proud to admit it, but I would hatefuck Hila

He has a video explaining how they met in a museum in the holy land, while she was in the army and that she's not a spy. He just picked her out of the crowd and swept her feet. Natural attraction.

backstabber. Noun. (plural backstabbers) A traitor or hypocrite, such as a co-worker or friend assumed trustworthy but who figuratively attacks when one's back is turned.

Jews. Israel or gas.

I don't get them, they just shit meaning less shit to a camera, not like they are funny or puts a new perspective on anything

/ourjews/

I don't

KKKKKYKYKYKYKYSSSS

Blue pilled normies. Disregard.

fuck off Ethan we are not giving you free material

Are they getting all the Swedish girls?

Used to like them. Now he's just another boring blowhard.

She's creepy as shit, the stuff of nightmares.