Is Poland the most cancerous country in the world? Why can't they stop fucking everything up?

Is Poland the most cancerous country in the world? Why can't they stop fucking everything up?

mad about not getting to move to warsaw, Akbar?

>germany

lol thanks for inviting muslim filth into europe

Second most, after Russia

>Krauts bashing Sup Forumsand
Every time

lol good one, Hans.

>Muchommed
>calling other countries cancer

whew lad...

>muh poland won't take any subhuman mudslimes

stay mad akmed poland stronk

What exactly have they been fucking up...?

>Why can't they stop fucking everything up?
What do you mean? Say it precisely

Why would he want to move into a commie shithole 7 times poorer than Germany?

America destabilized the region to the point where they needed to leave.

pristine women, never touched by a halal cock
shortage in germany you understand

Why is it always a German making Poland hate threads.
Really activates them almonds.

>United States
lol thanks for destroying Libya and destabilising the whole region

Polands blatant racism not wanting to suck shitskin dick on a daily basis like germanistan. Shame on you poles

Is Poland even inhabited? I thought they were all cleaning toilets in other countries. (Though that's analogous to cancer because cancer metastasizes like Polacks)

Say thanks to Killary

Germans have an irrational hatred for the East and they don't control it. The French, British etc. also dislike the East, but it doesn't turn into this fanatical dislike

Poolish women are fugly potato pickers.

Where is my $1 gorillion?
Pay debnts.

Most poles have some jewish blood that's why they're greedy like jews but still with slavic stupidity

It is also the same goyman who makes the "united Europe" threads.

I guarantee that Africa and Middle-East required no destabilization. They've been non-stop warzones since the first two humans arrived in the place.

You missed a spot on Enzo's Maserati, janusz.

kek

You missed to show your real location ahmed

The whole place is a shithole yes, but migrants didn't really start to pour through the mediterranean until America decided to bring some Freedom^TM to Libya.

I like potato's and a good women willing to get in the field and get the food ready.

Boy, are there a lot of d&c threads or what?
A few days ago we had threads hating serbia and bulgaria, now it`s romania and poland.

Sounds like something a globalist would say

Eastern Europe is not white, they only look white.

Slavs are not white, fuck off white faggots.

German women weren’t all that good looking before they were forced to integrate sexually with Mohammad

Just suicide yourself. With Germany gone Sweden will have to look at another country to emulate to the n:th dimension. Hopefully Poland or Denmark.

They haven't fucked up at staying white
/thread

does anyone else remember this post??

>Germany talking about fucking things up
Lmao

Get replaced, faggot

Also german people are cancer of humanity and deserve nuclear holocaust

Fuck off you goat fucking mudshit. Poland is based.
Germany will perish because off jews and cucks while Poland and Hungary stand strong.

Dumb cunt. Poland kicks ass. Only big country in Europe that can stand against cultural marxism. All you euro cucks fall like dominos to the siren call of intersectionality.

Stay based poland. Dont let yourself get cucked by the eu and their sanctions.

>that brown asshole and pussy
Med nigger and balkan monkey being stupid again

so the average german thinks poland is based?

>muh hussurs
>muh ion kazaniu

They are the niggers of Europe and they have the cringiest nationalism I've ever seen. Not even roaches can beat that.
Their entire economy would just collapse without EU gibs.

>Romania calling others niggers of Europe
>WE WUZ ROMANS N SHEIT

>Germany sends Poland a bill for not taking "refugees".
>Poland sends back a bill for wwII

I was laffin.

t. literal gypsy of europe

>They are the niggers of Europe
Said the Romanian

OP is right. Poland is full of toilet cleaners, roasties and shitskins. Fuck off, we are quite full.

> Pooland gets booted out of EU

Eastern women are the biggest and most entitled whores out there. Orthodoxy is the only thing keeping them in check, and poles don't have that.

OP is full of shit and Poland has some of the prettiest women.

>Same average IQ
>Same height
>Same look
>B-but they're not white!!

At this point Poland is becoming whiter than half of those "white" countries.

>those image links
you're either a shill or a retard holy fuck

>sage goes in all the fields

The EU is far too greedy to want anybody gone, they wanted Ukraine in for fucks sake.
It deserves to implode.

Windows Phone.

>Same average IQ
Wrong, it's considerably lower, unless you count niggers as part of the West, then it's slightly lower. Besides, most of you have nigger-tier empathy and emotional intelligence.

>mfw i don't have to see and interact with niggers and shitskins on daily basis

What they did to you? Thorn down illegal building you considered to be mosque?

This. Poland isn't fit enough to save the 6,000,000 Syrian refugees, that is a task for German women.

>most of you have nigger-tier empathy and emotional intelligence.

Yeah, meanwhile your highly developed empathy and emotional intelligence literally turns your country into a third world muslim / nigger hellhole... :D

Are you retarded?

They're not based they have just luck that every polish criminal and liberal leaved poland for west europe
The biggest race mixers here and in england are polish women for some reason they love niggers and shitskins

I love poland.

No because this country is full of cucks.
People here see Trump, Orban, Poland, etc as literally Hitler.

Fuck off nigger

At least they have the balls to stand up to EU and are pretty conservative unlike wanna-be right wing Merkel and entire German leftie population

>wanna-be right wing Merkel

This.
Every time there is an election coming up she'll be like "oops I guess inviting the whole world was a bad idea! :D" and the dupes in the population think she's sincere.

Do they have the “balls” to refuse EU gibs?

>This.
>Every time there is an election coming up she'll be like "oops I guess inviting the whole world was a bad idea! :D" and the dupes in the population think she's sincere.

Or she simply blames the USA for the refugees even though we've been waging non-stop wars in the Middle East since the early 90s.

Do we have to go over this a third time, Kraut?

Projection much

>tfw no empathy
Gosh, how can we manage to survive in the current year without that essential capacity

>Hurr they're here because we're bombing them!

This is so pathetic, as if the USA writes all these nations immigration policies (but "think tanks" might play a role, sure).

This must be a false flag post.

>waging non stop wars of destruction in the ME
>not to blame for the refugees from the areas we've been destroying since the 90s

Europe lets them in, but Hillary's shitshow in Libya was a disaster on wheels.

They're all sitting in the dark trying to figure out how to change a lightbulb

Can i have my stereo back now?

Poles are scum whos population willingly sided with Jews/communists in WW2 since they hate Western Europe due to a pathetic inferiority complex, towards Germans in particular. They are Europes historic parasite and enemy

And why precisely do they need to leave into the heart of the European homeland?
There are 300+ other countries available, including ones that are very similar and close to their home countries

Actually yes, I don't want any money from (((international))) organizations

Browsing Sup Forums now, Merkel ?

empathy =/= compassion

Empathy means understanding how others feel, enabling you to negotiate reasonably on their level, enabling you to have a lasting empire by pacifying the foreign populations.
White people are the only people who have empathy.

Kurwa serio?

Poles are good people. I have polish neighbors. 1000 times better than muslims. Also remember Jan Sobieski saved Europe and smashed the Ottomans with his Hussar Stampede. I hope they will never listen to the jewish EU-Snakes and keep their country polish.

The middle eastern countries weren't at war for the most part since the fall of the Ottomans. Sure there were wars, but they still had relative stability that wouldn't require dumping this hellhole. And then the American wars in the region started. America tried to change the status quo and exert influence in an anti-American region. America had no plan or vision. The region is destroyed now and will go to the best stable place that is close by. Europe invaded an bombed with daddy America. So it is not bad that Europe invites refugees. Refugees go to Europe.

And I agree that it is bad that our monarchies don't take in refugees.

>mfw gypsies stole your bullets

Blatant polish diaspora.

Isn't it more the case of a proxy war between the Iranian-Hezbollah-Shi'ite "Crescent" and the secret alliance of USA-Israel-Saudi Arabia?

More so than simply "American intervention"?

pols are the niggers of europe

nice try janusz

says a nigger with a meme flag, kys faggit

Slavshit's interbread with kikes, self explanatory.

Poland isn't "stronk", the only reason they have no Muslims is because they've been a second home for the Jews for centuries.
"From the founding of the Kingdom of Poland in 1025 through to the early years of the Polish–Lithuanian Commonwealth created in 1569, Poland was the most tolerant country in Europe.[5] Known as paradisus judaeorum (Latin for "Paradise of the Jews"), it became a shelter for persecuted and expelled European Jewish communities and the home to the world's largest Jewish community of the time. According to some sources, about three-quarters of the world's Jews lived in Poland by the middle of the 16th century."

This

this