Say what you want about Seo, but all of his girls are extremely fuckable

Say what you want about Seo, but all of his girls are extremely fuckable.

But they all look the same
well the fuuka's do

Fuuka 2's tits are way bigger and nicer.

Fuuka 2.0 is way hotter.

If anything his fanservice has been lagging in this series.

>Fuukable

Yuu is incredibly lucky.

I agree, all of them are extremely truckable.

I think there's been something a bit off about how he's been drawing Fuuka2 recently though, so that she's gotten less sexy over time.

Baby's first long tease manga. The art is good but way below exceptional.
Praising Seo is like praising O great, their artwork is well deserved, but you'll need to stay hush on the deconstruction of everything else.

Is Oh Great still around?

He published an air gear chapter a few months back. Though honestly I can't feel anything but contempt for that series and it's creator.

>Baby's first long tease manga
To be honest, I think most Sup Forumsnon's, even the ones who say they read the stuff for his girls, know how awful Seo's stories are, and have no qualms admitting it.
The only exceptions around here are very rare credulous weirdos, who you can never really tell if they're trolling or not.

I think early on Fuuka2 consistently looked older than Fuuka1, but they started to get more similar later

Favourite Seo girls
for me, it's
1) Nanami from Kimi Machi
2) Mina from the same
3) Fuuka2
4) El from Princess Lucia
5) Alternates between Akari/Kiyomi/and Miki from Suzuka, depending on my mood

>Nanami

yeah, it's disappointing how little Seo used her after the first year or so(and when he did use her, what he did with her usually left me wishing he hadn't bothered)

How many episodes until the incident?

Probably 1.

Is Fuuka 3.0 identity revealed yet?

No, they just finished up the mc not allowing any cucking to happen.

Fuuka 2 was kind of maudlin, but after a town where you rage I'm kind of happy the mc is sticking to her.

Half and half was pretty good.

Fuuka was ok until the first one died.

I can't blame him for wanking so much when stuff like this happens to him

I mean... there's good pussy in it... I wish I could hold and bang them...

unfortunately, the closest we get is watching some man-bitch protagonist doing them

The thing about Seo's stories is that they make you realize: There's no point in holding out for a girl. Just fuck the first one who's willing, because chasing down that One True Love is a bitch and a half.

Really weird how the anime isn't that popular even here. I know everyone got spoiled about it but even on airing days the threads are dead.

In which case you're better off just jacking to H-manga and doujin.

You'd think that, but personally, those usually just bore me for some reason

I'd say they say the opposite.

MC normally gets the girl.

A lot of things aren't popular here.

Not much to discuss, other than the recent chapters and they haven't been rage inspiring since 3.0 appeared.

>for some reason
Like terrible art and having a grand total of 2 stories?

>*16,563位 (***,229pt) [*,**0予約] 2017年03月29日 【Amazon.co.jp限定】風夏 第1巻 (初回仕様版) (全巻購入特典:「アニメイラスト描き下ろし全巻収納BOX(キャラクター:風夏、小雪)」引換シリアルコード付) DVD
>*13,292位 (***,328pt) [*,**0予約] 2017年03月29日 【Amazon.co.jp限定】風夏 第1巻 (初回仕様版) (全巻購入特典:「アニメイラスト描き下ろし全巻収納BOX(キャラクター:風夏、小雪)」引換シリアルコード付) Blu-ray
>**2,466位 (***,531pt) [*,**0予約] 2017年03月29日 風夏 第1巻 (初回仕様版) Blu-ray
>*13,329位 (***,258pt) [*,**0予約] 2017年03月29日 風夏 第1巻 (初回仕様版) DVD
Potential sub-1k seller?

SEO!!!

>those alternative chapters

Not sure why he bothered with Yuzuki's whore (virgin) sister and the less-hot blonde misunderstandings chick. A good hatefuck with that blackmailing manga chick or the hotter blonde misunderstanding her way right onto his dick would have broken the monotony.

I actually prefferred the misunderstandings chick he fucked during the fantasy chapters, but the other misunderstandings chick is still good, I'll admit.
Neither of them were blonde, though

>no ntr arc

Oh wow, Seo actually surprised me with that one. I thought for sure Fuuka 2.0 was going to fuck the blonde guy after she misunderstood the situation between Fuuka 3.0.

it would be super out-of-character for Seo to have a girl fuck anyone other than the MC before they're written out of the harem.

>i'm gonna marry a side character
>better try to fuck the MC first

still mad

mad because of her indecent proposal, or because the MC didn't take her up on it?