Was he /ourguy/?

Was he /ourguy/?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QUlWt_TIN4Y
secrethistoryoftheusa.weebly.com/
archive.lib.msu.edu/DMC/AmRad/screenguideamericans.pdf
openculture.com/2014/12/ayn-rand-helped-the-fbi-identify-its-a-wonderful-life-as-communist-propaganda.html
youtube.com/watch?v=7Iu1BSrkg54
noblesoul.com/orc/texts/huac.html
secrethistoryoftheusa.weebly.com/freemasonry.html
irishpalatines.org/about/name.html
gnostica.weebly.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

yes

He was and Disney was based until he died and the company was taken over by (((them)))

yeah, kike pedo masons infiltrated after he had his head frozen. for the race war.

No, he animated jiggling animal asses and only hated jews because he was owned by them. He was still a giant kike-a-saurus rex, and he probably helped create the furry phenomenon. Thanks Walt!

Think of what could have been

He was definitely /ourguy/. Walt Disney was a classy man who understood the inherit nature of negros, yet he also saw that the smarter negros in the race were of value

youtube.com/watch?v=QUlWt_TIN4Y
/ourguy/?

NIGGERS

he was in the fucking ORDER OF DEMOLAY, a freemasonic/templar organization.

When has a mason ever been /ourguy/ you stupid faggots? He worked to destroy the world alongside the jews... he's a joke, just look at him.

Seems like a great man to me. Don't know much about him tho.

durrrrr is a freemason /ourguy/ ??? I can't think for myself and have never spent a second off of facebook to find out who the fucking freemasons are and who they work for durrrrr

go back to plebbit you bluepilled swine

Fuck off nigger lover.
I love that you are so obsessed with niggers that "seeing that niggers are of value" is the primary trait someone needs for you to support them. You must be from the_donald.

33rd degree freemason

could he be..... /OURGUY/ ???

I’m not a nigger lover I’m just not a nigger hater. 90-95% of the afroid race is fucked, but around 15% of the white race is basically retarded so race is only important on a macro scale. It would be better to have a country with no niggers overall, but it will be a while before we reach that point

>Be me
>Go to Disney EPCOT with wife and mom
>Quickly realize there is a lack of diversity there
>The only blacks you see work behind concession stands
>And there's only a few of them
>Biggest minority there happens to be Asian tourists
>Tell wife that for all the forced diversity in Disney movies, there sure is a lack of it at the park
>Wife, who is a libshit by Sup Forums standards, tells me the reason we pay $100+ to get in is to avoid getting blacked
>MFW I later find out EPCOT stands for Experimental Prototype Community of Tomorrow

Disney was a decent guy who had values that were typical of the average decent White educated American man of his era. His views were not unusual, only his interests. It was rare in his era or any other for a White gentile gentleman to make a fortune in what was then (and still is) an industry completely dominated by Jews.

secrethistoryoftheusa.weebly.com/

He was a freemason, you mongoloid. Do you know about any of Hitler's early speeches?

archive.lib.msu.edu/DMC/AmRad/screenguideamericans.pdf

Ayn Rand testified to Congress and even wrote an entire pamphlet about how to make their movies as pro-America as possible that was sent to movie producers.

The 1947 HUAC hearings, writes the blog Aphelis, led to “the systematic blacklisting of Hollywood artists.” Among the witnesses deemed “friendly” to capitalism were Gary Cooper, Walt Disney, and Ayn Rand. Prior to her testimony, the FBI had consulted Rand for an enormous, 13,533-page report entitled “Communist Infiltration of the Motion Picture Industry” (find it online here), which quoted from a pamphlet published by her group:

openculture.com/2014/12/ayn-rand-helped-the-fbi-identify-its-a-wonderful-life-as-communist-propaganda.html
(cont)
>The purpose of the Communists in Hollywood is not the production of political movies openly advocating Communism. Their purpose is to corrupt non-political movies — by introducing small, casual bits of propaganda into innocent stories and to make people absorb the basic principles of Collectivism by indirection and implication. Few people would take Communism straight, but a constant stream of hints, lines, touches and suggestions battering the public from the screen will act like drops of water that split a rock if continued long enough. The rock that they are trying to split is Americanism.

Rand and her associates helped design a “film regime” that dissected other post-war movies like William Wyler’s The Best Years of Our Lives and George Cukor’s Keeper of the Flame. These McCarthy-era film critics sought to root out "ideological termites" in the industry; they were especially distrustful of movies that elevated what Rand called, with contempt, "the little man.” One of the films identified as particularly pernicious to the “rock” of Americanism was Frank Capra’s classic It’s a Wonderful Life, a movie that today seems built on bedrock U.S. nationalist values—commitment to family, redemption through faith, contentment with modest small-town living….

youtube.com/watch?v=7Iu1BSrkg54

>youtube.com/watch?v=7Iu1BSrkg54
That vdeo is high pitched, btw

Rand—in vogue after the success of her novel The Fountainhead—appeared before HUAC and re-iterated many of the general claims made in the report. During her testimony, she focused on a 1944 film called Song of Russia (you can hear her mention it briefly in the short clip at the top). She chiefly critiques the film for its idealized portrait of life in the Soviet Union, hence her enumeration of the many evils of actual life there.

In Disney's era, most educated White gentile American men were Freemasons. My grandfather was one (I am vehemently opposed to Freemasonry because of it's Jewish origins and globalist ideology).

My point was that Disney was not unusual in his attitudes or his outlook. He was unusual in terms of his career.

I'm digging through his genealogy and he has a very impressive pedigree. I think there might be something interesting if I keep looking, heh. Lots of barons and viscounts and famous names in every line.

>Wonderful Life
>communist propaganda
my ass

Walt Disney was born on December 5, 1901, at 1249 Tripp Avenue, in Chicago's Hermosa neighborhood. He was the fourth son of Elias Disney—born in the Province of Canada, to Irish parents—and Flora (née Call), an American of German and English descent.

He's a Rice. y'know, like Cosby, Condeleeza, Bill Gates, George Washington...

still digging, this is juicy. He's also a Schmidt, I wonder if they're THE Schmidts, I'll have to dig deeper

as in goldsmith, as in jewish royalty

Read the fucking link, idiot.

and this:
noblesoul.com/orc/texts/huac.html

nope, just a plain old schmidt

>He's a Rice. y'know, like Cosby, Condeleeza, Bill Gates, George Washington.

A Rice? WTF does that mean?

They're Boston Brahmins, aka American royalty

Oh, you mean the Rice family?

My Rice family were Welsh emigrants who settled in New Kent Co., Virginia in the 1600s. Not particularly distinguished apart from being early colonial settlers.

He's also a Goulding. That's jewish. Also means he's related to Justin Timberlake, Fay Wray, and Ellie Goulding... lol

>When has a mason ever been /ourguy/ you stupid faggots? He worked to destroy the world alongside the jews... he's a joke, just look at him.

Jews and Freemasons hate each other

heh, and your grandfather was a mason? I'm talking about the Massachusetts Rice family, of Sudbury. The famous one.

now it makes sense why Justin was in the Mickey Mouse club, he was a Disney cousin

"okay"

really nigger?

Ayn Rand was a filthy kike

Bullshit.

Jews founded Freemasonry.

See: secrethistoryoftheusa.weebly.com/freemasonry.html

The evidence that Freemasonry was introduced to North America by early Jewish immigrants from Holland who settled in Newport Rhode Island is provided by a notation written in their congregation's records which reads: “On ye 5th day of ye 9th month 1658, ye 2nd Tisri A.A. 5518 Wee mett att ye House off Mordecai Campannall and after Synagog Wee gave Abm. Moses the degrees of Masonrie.” In 1733, a Jew named Moses Nunis became the first person initiated into Freemasonry in Georgia at the age of 34 years. He died in 1787 and was buried with a Masonic funeral. It was into American Masonic lodges such as these that George Washington and many of the other founding fathers of the United States were inducted and initiated, as well as many of America's presidents since then.

>heh, and your grandfather was a mason? I'm talking about the Massachusetts Rice family, of Sudbury. The famous one.

My paternal grandfather who was a Mason was a Scotcs-Irish Methodist minister.

My maternal grandmother's mother was a Rice - they were Baptists.

Okay, and Walt Disney is a Rice - of the Boston Brahmin variety. This is a big red flag to me, and anyone looking out for the hidden american royalty, which Walt Disney is obviously apart of just like every other celebrity and famous person.

Masons were the OG satanists, before the Jew co-opted it and made it focus more on being anti-Christian instead of it being anti-Abrahamic (hate Jews, Muds, and Christians).

nice try

Jews didn't co-opt Freemasonry, dimwuit, they invented it.

To further advance their agenda, the Jews would initiate certain wealthy, powerful and influential gentiles who they saw as useful to them, bringing them into their fold and indoctrinating them with their globalist New World Order ideology, whose "Great Work" is the Jewish mandate of tikkun olam - rebuilding the world (according to the Jews' own design). Freemasonry in Europe is thought to have been practiced at an early date by Jewish merchants who settled in Livorno, Italy, under the Grand Duke of Tuscany of the House of Medici in in the early 1600s, and may have been introduced to Great Britain by Rabbi Jacob Jehudah Aryeh Leon (known as Leon Templo) who was born in Livorno, Italy, in 1603, and brought models of the Jerusalem Temple and the Tabernacle with him when he came to London from Amsterdam in 1675. In his Masonic work entitled Ahiman Rezon - the Book of Constitutions of the Antients, published in 1764, Laurence Dermott, the first Grand Secretary of the Grand Lodge of Antients refers to Leon Templo as "the famous and learned Hebrewist, Architect and brother”.

secrethistoryoftheusa.weebly.com/freemasonry.html

HAHAHAHA

he's a Palmer, of the landowning peerage Palmers who are related to the Ridleys AKA DAISY FUCKING RIDLEY, the baronet bitch in the new star kike movies

so Disney's cousin is the new Princess Leia..

oh what you find as you climb into the rabbit hole

> anyone looking out for the hidden american royalty, which Walt Disney is obviously apart of just like every other

It's no secret that today's wealthy elites are descendants of wealthy colonial elites.

Wealth begets wealth. Poverty begets poverty.

No. At one point, they were pure (for the lack of better words). Then sometime around the creation of the country (US), they've completed the takeover.

Who dis negro

Yeah, at one time (back in the 1600s) the Masons were a purely Jewish fraternity:

By the late Middle Ages Jews in Europe had set up trade guilds, which functioned as cartels to control and regulate the practice different trades in a particular city. These guilds were similar to unions in that they existed to direct business to those who belonged to them, while directing business away from those who were not members. This allowed the Jews to organize themselves into a hegemony and work together to undermine their competition - gentile business owners. When moving to a new city, Jews would seek out the guild representing their particular profession (whether it was silver or gold smithing, wine and spirits, the garment industry, stationers and printers, or whatever trade that they made their living at), and the other Jews in the guild would decide whether or not they would allow them to join the guild. If they determined that the person seeking to join the guild was a Jew, then they were welcomed as members by their fellow Jews. If they were gentiles however, they were usually blackballed and kept out of the guild unless the Jews had a reason for wanting them to join their guild - i.e. if they had connections that would be useful to the Jews.

It was out of these early Jewish dominated trade guilds that the institution of Freemasonry (a type of secret society founded on the esoteric principles of Kabbalistic Judaism) developed. While there were actual guilds for real stone-cutters and masons, Freemasonry had little to do with actual stone-cutting or mason-work. Instead, the Jews who organized the fraternity known as Freemasonry adopted the symbolism of stone-masons as a subtle hint at their true purpose - rebuilding the Temple in Jerusalem, in other words: Zionism.

he descends from a fucking MELCHIZEDEK DISNIE hahahahahaha

that's so fucking jewish folks it hurts

he's also a King, of the same family as Martin Luther King. golden.

also a Moore and a Loftus, meaning his family lorded over my serf ancestors in Drogheda and Middlesex.

at least I have a person reason to hate the kike now

So are the Disney's Palatine Irish?

It's listed as Mechisodech, but that's not a fucking name, it's just a made-up transformation of Melchisodech or Melchizedek

fucking jews

Yep, goes back to Palatinate.

Must not be very prominent among the Bog Krauts, not on the list:

irishpalatines.org/about/name.html

smells like a jewish invasion of Ireland

More like a Protestant Kraut immigration.

The German Palatines were early 18th century emigrants from the Middle Rhine region of the Holy Roman Empire, including a minority from the Palatinate which gave its name to the entire group. Towards the end of the 17th century and into the 18th, the wealthy region was repeatedly invaded by French troops, which resulted in continuous military requisitions, widespread devastation and famine. The "Poor Palatines" were some 13,000 Germans who migrated to England between May and November 1709. Their arrival in England, and the inability of the British Government to integrate them, caused a highly politicized debate over the merits of immigration. The English tried to settle them in England, Ireland and the Colonies.

The Palatine settlements did not prove to be viable in the long term, except for those settled in County Limerick and County Wexford in Ireland and in the colony of New York in British North America. In Ireland, less than 200 families remained after the original settlement in 1709. Nevertheless, they maintained their distinctive culture until well into the nineteenth century and Palatine surnames are now diffused across the country. The largest concentration of descendants of Irish Palatine residents lives around Rathkeale, Co Limerick.

I know, I'm saying that this wasn't what it's sold, and that many jews obviously came along with them. Let's not forget that many early protestants were accused of being jews, including Martin Luther.

I've also found that he's a Warburton, so not only is he related to George Washington, but also Ben Franklin... and Harry Styles, lol

my grandpa is a jew and a shriner.

I think the Irish Joyces were Jews originally.

Jews have been in Ireland since the Normans brought them there.

I just got back from Disney. I used to love going. 90% of the population there were foreigners and rude as fuck. I honestly don't want to go back.

seem to know your shit, just how kike was albert pike?

Well, yeah.. the normans probably were jews if you ask me. William looks 100% jewish.

but jesus, what a genealogy this Disney has... no wonder they didn't scrub it, it's sort of impressive. He's also cousins with Dick Cheney and George Bush.

Masons DO hate kikes, you need to study more. Masos were a different order previous to kike infiltration, after wich they became known as FREEmasons, and the two split. Today masons are basicaly non-existant, kikes infiltrated all major lodges and turned them into the newage freemason movement.

and he's related to Prince William, Kate Middleton, ABRAHAM Lincoln, Franklin Pierce, pretty much every president actually, the Morse family, and fucking Charlemagne.

okay I have to email Miles Mathis, this is just too juicy.

that happened not long after the masons were established. most of the secret societies of the 17th century were infiltrated pretty quickly by jews

>Yeah, at one time (back in the 1600s) the Masons were a purely Jewish fraternity:
>Jews didn't co-opt Freemasonry, dimwuit, they invented it.
Larping faggot

Freemasony wasn't even "globalist" until the 1900s. Jews weren't allowed to be masons until after Napolean emancipated them. At which point they had to buy their way in and create their own, introducing the new esthetics of Jewish mythology.

None that I know of. He was of English Protestant descent from a New England family AFAIK.

Like most gentile Freemasons, Pike was a philosemite. He was a scholar and had a better understanding of the Bible than most Christians.

See: gnostica.weebly.com/

>gnostic
>muh blog
>infowars youtube scholar
trash

joyce was very sympathetic to jews in ulysses and his self-insert character is basically adopted by bloom and his wife (who despite her irish name is almost certainly born of a jewish mother, (((laredo))) being a common sephardic jewish name from spanish gibraltar).

and joyce ofc was a pacifist and sexual deviant and rebelled against catholic order etc.

>What is a 19th century engraving of an 11th century man
wew

He called out modern finance and wagecuckery in Mary Poppins. He's my guy.

But now the Jews own his brand.

don't you know the history of the normans? Not to mention William the Conqueror is the grandson of Judith of Brittany, lol

freemasonry started with pharoh in ancient Egypt ,originally founded as the pyramid builders\designers

Masons SUPPORT the Jews and the dues and fees paid by gentiles to belong to the outer circle of Freemasonry are part of the Zionist pyramid scheme to get gentiles to fund their own destruction through the establishment of the Jewish New World Order of globalism and White genocide through multiculturalism "brotherhood of man", the "Great Work" of Freemasonry, as the Jews seek to rebuild the temple in Jerusalem.

No one who hates Jews would be happy in Freemasonry because it's all about the Hebrews.

"Gas chambers are this way"

I've never watched/listened to Info Wars, Alex Jones is a disinfo agent shilling for the Jews.

The earliest reference to the Jews in Ireland was in the year 1079. The Annals of Inisfallen record "Five Jews came from over sea with gifts to Toirdelbach [Toirdelbach Ua Briain, the king of Munster], and they were sent back again over sea".[1] They were probably merchants from Normandy.[citation needed]

No further reference is found until the 1169 Norman invasion of Ireland launched by Strongbow (Richard de Clare, 2nd Earl of Pembroke) in defiance of a prohibition by Henry II of England. Strongbow seems to have been assisted financially by a Jewish moneylender, for under the date of 1170 the following record occurs: "Josce Jew of Gloucester owes 100 shillings for an amerciament for the moneys which he lent to those who against the king's prohibition went over to Ireland".

traced him back as far as i could, interesting.
while not a kike, certainly an important figure.
The PEDIGREE of Hamon (Sir; of Clopton) PECCHE Born: Suffolk abt. 1100 Died: by 1185

Poss. HM George I's 16-Great Grandfather. Poss. HRE Charles VI's 16-Great Grandfather. U.S. President [W. HARRISON]'s 18-Great Grandfather. HRH Charles's 24-Great Grandfather. PM Churchill's 24-Great Grandfather. Lady Diana's 22-Great Grandfather. Osawatomie' Brown's 21-Great Grandfather. Jamie's 27-Great Grandfather. "It is indeed a desirable thing to be well descended, but the glory belongs to our ancestors."

Complete load of pseudo-historical foundation-myth bullshit

More larping
>"brotherhood of man"
= Alexander the Great = Helenism = Freemasonic themes, retard.
> New World Order
Freemasons were Nationalists, they invented it. "New Order of the Ages" = NATION STATES. Globalism would of been impossible in the 1600s you fucking retard. The only version close to NWO back then would of been the Vatican.

>I've never watched/listened to Info Wars, Alex Jones is a disinfo agent shilling for the Jews.
Then stop shilling his memes. Stop ignoring what I said to push your "education" youtube scholar. You're not educated. You read blogs and larp.

>freemasonry started with pharoh in ancient Egypt ,originally founded as the pyramid builders\designers
Larping...
Mason guilds existed like many guilds existed as a European phenominon do to Christianity destroying tribal traditional roots. Guilds hung out together, watched out for each other, it was a common lifestyle (for life).
Egyptians had masony, so they larp Egyptian.

>The earliest reference to the Jews in Ireland was in the year 1079.
Yeah because records barely exist before then. Again you are incapable of common sense.

Albert Pike's grandfather was named AMAZIAH

another fucking hebrew name. these jews really weren't too good at hiding their heritage, first Melchizedek now Amaziah? Fucking king of Salem and the king of Judah

Dude, pay attention to the post, "masons" dont exist anymore, what exists are FREEmasons. When you talk about masons you are talking about a defunct group different from freemasons. Cooper explained this in detail, masonic orders had standards and moral obligations, the kikes "freed" them from those moral obligations, hence why they transformed into "freemasons". You need to understrand the difference, otherwise you will be confused to shit, for example some of the founding fathers of the USA were MASONS, and some were already adherents of the FREEmasons, wich was still not dominating everything in the order then.

Literal Stone Mason guilds have nothing to do with Freemasonry, where the Masonry is purely allegorical.

Freemasons = Zionists - the (re)builders of the Jewish temple in Jerusalem on Zion.

Bill Cooper pushed a bit of bullshit, y'know? just saying.

Protestants were philosemites. From the Reformation on, the Old Testament was the primary source used by Protestants when chosing names for their children, Protestants saw themselves as the "Chosen People" to such an extent that it gave rise to the whole British Israelism shtick.

Names like Jacob, Jeremiah, Ezekiel, Ebenezer, Isaac, Moses, Jedidiah, etc. are all Hebrew Old Testament names that were hugely popular among 17th century Protestants

that's the catholic allegation. protestants said the catholic church and judaism were two legs of the same stocking.

but everyone can agree that paganism has no connection to judaism.

He was terrified of mossad killing him (exactly what they did) so he kept hush hush on a lot of stuff, or at least played dumb. As far as his research into freemasonry and mystery religions, he was spot on.

the connections to both royals of the US and UK, lead me to believe they were kike servants, though maybe not blood kikes. grandfather was a 31, and later a shriner, fucking adored the guy. always wondered why, since we are german.

>Albert Pike's grandfather was named AMAZIAH
Pike wrote a book about Aryans though. He would be considered a Nazi after WW2 for it.

>Literal Stone Mason guilds have nothing to do with Freemasonry, where the Masonry is purely allegorical.
Dude STFU you fucking poser. You don't ANYTHING don't correct me. You're a fucking larper.

Freemasons came out of the church mason guilds: FACT.
Freemasons began to sell degrees in the Americas to non-mason in the 1700s: FACT
As this occured it began to transition from educated masons to educated pagan and christian esoteric types who were interested in math, science, nature, ect. This is because church roles were breaking down and failing to create a brotherhood or community for these people.

>Freemasons = Zionists - the (re)builders of the Jewish temple in Jerusalem on Zion.
More faggot larping

1. There was NEVER an Israel, no historical evidence, EVER, despite the billions poured into looking for some.

2. The temple, like the (((Bible))) would of been influenced by Persian tech as they moved the nomadic tribes into the area ("hebrew"= nomad in Aramaic), and Egyptian tech as they owned the land before that, and Greeks as they owned the land when the temple was built.

Like I said, stop pretending you are redpilled. You're not. Lurk for 2yrs on 8ch/pol/ before you post anything again.

>Bill Cooper pushed a bit of bullshit, y'know? just saying.
100% bullshit and the CIA (Alex Jones) saw it was working so they hijacked it.

>Protestants were philosemites.
Ahhh, and your Catholic shill face is exposed.
Protestants believed they were Hebrews, and believe the Semites were imposters, just like Sup Forums (((christian))) faggots do today.

Well that makes sense, in the stupidest way possible. But it just makes me believe the protestant reformation was a crypto-jewish ploy even moreso. I think there's a lot of research I should do on Martin Luther, I know his contemporaries accused him of being a jew, and I've never read his work "on jews" so... I'll look into this

I think they fed him misinformation regarding Majestic 12 and aliens and whatnot, otherwise, yeah his work on mystery religions is a bit interesting, but I try to source it.

german lutheranism was the first time the critical mnd tried to free itself from judaism, sadly it was very rudimentary and all they knew was christcuckery, not relizing christcuckery was jewish in its core, but they knew there was "something wrong" going on, simply couldnt connect the dots to the extent we can today. British protestantism is something entirely different, the whole thing was about seizing church property and economical/political power, whereas in lutheranism it was actualy about theology.

It's the truth. Jesus was a Jew. Protestants worship Jews to an insane extent, hence Judaeo-Christianity = Protestantism.

It was Oliver Cromwell who let the Jews return to England, and they quickly took over in both Britain and the British colonies in North America, just as they had previously done in Protestant Netherlands and the Dutch West India Company's colonies in the Americas (Brazil and New Amsterdam).

Why does the Temple being influenced by Persians (sassanids and selucids?) change anything? That's probably the impetus for writing the old testament... to consolidate power and align the various ruling families under one genealogy and book of laws, as ordered by the persian rulers to the folks running the temple

the jews were in Scotland for a long time, as well. there's also some jewyness in England going back to Henry VII and the normans, of course

Wait, werent a lot of the US founding fathers masons? Or was it presidents?