Fucking based!

Fucking based!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RPn79HZTPuw
youtube.com/watch?v=y6E9sJ6B-u8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If he kills both of those cancer cells he might be the most based individual on this planet

The spirit of Dorner is with him.

wtf is zippy zop snoopycock gonna do??

sing some half assed whitewashed shit tier fake reagattone in retaliation of based Spiccerman facing Dicky-Z and his massive ugly hyper nigger nose?

Zimmyzam should off another amerinigger with a keltec, good americans=dead americans

The absolute madman.

Is George Jewish?

Not that I'm aware

Looks like a spic, could be "el goblino" though

He is a spic

He is a honorary white, tho.

He's white in America my Slavic fren. You might not like it but. This is what peak white supremacy looks like in 56% land.

>claiming a homicidal wife beater with severe anger issues
No but you guys are the misunderstood good guys right? That's what murdoch murdoch told me!

i really jay-z fucking kills him

>Zimmerman, who was acquitted of the fatal shooting of Martin, threw in his two cents about the docuseries in a recent interview with The Blast saying that he would “beat Jay-Z” and feed him to “an alligator” after claims that executive producer Michael Gasparro and the production team behind the documentary harassed his family for interviews and footage. He also said, “I know how to handle people who fuck with me, I have since February 2012.”

>“I know how to handle people who fuck with me, I have since February 2012.”

Checked, based Dorner lives on

Please be real. This guy must be on /k/ st the very least.

Wonder how many Bitcoins Zimmerman has

>estonia was speaking from the perspective of the left

He's a spic. What happened was his spic mother, who most likely had him out of wedlock with another dirty spic, married a Jew. The Jew adopted his spic ass and he had to take the Jew's name.

>2012

>Article headline.
>Beginning article worded in a way to make you instantly hate the person.
Fantastic journalism!!

fucking jej

How much did the kel-tec he iced baby tray-tray with end up going for? I know that when it was still on egunner it was at like $600,000 before they pulled the listing.

He already is pretty much

Snoop dog killed someone else too. So who the fuck is he to judge?

2017 is ending so fucking strong.

Bakchoy told me...nothing....that faggot got banned hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Holy shit

What can Snoop "lion" dog pussy do? Smoke more weed and cry to the media?

Always loved how Zimzam only revealed his power level after he got off

During the trial he was just some quiet fat guy

He's going to bake him some glock shaped cookies and bring him a mimosa.

This is a shot from the get together when they were going to make a film demonizing the poor working class hispanic who has to put up with the negative social consequences Americas hedonistic rich help foster amongst the underclass, dragging everyone else down and plaguing society and pacifying them with work so they can remain on top. I stand with my working class hispanic brothers. American culture has to change.

based zimmermutt

what's based about it?
how is he worth shit?
really speaks a lot about how lowly and worthless americans are

>“I know how to handle people who f---k with me,” he reportedly told the site. “I have since February 2012.”

>Zimmerman reportedly did not go into details about the alleged harassment, but the threat prompted Snoop Dogg to post on Instagram, “If one hair on Jays hair is touched that’s when the revolution will b (sic) televised.”

>The Blast’s report said that the documentary was going to be based off the Lisa Bloom book called, “Suspicious Nation.” The Weinstein Company was going to make the movie with Jay-Z, the report said.

>The movie’s fate is unclear after the Weinstein sex scandal, the report said.

Oh man that's rich. I hope that disgusting Jew Harvey tries to use this as social currency to buy his way back into Hollywood. He's sleazy enough to do it and Hollywood is sleazy enough to let him.

BASED

>Weinstein company.
I love this timeline.

Also, Lisa Bloom is the kikess who's trotting out the women who say Trump assaulted them. Crazy how interconnected it all is.

I notice they've stopped digitally whitening his skin.

youtube.com/watch?v=RPn79HZTPuw
So this 'revolution' is like ready to boil over apparently if black's don't stop being killed at a lesser rate by non-blacks. They want the killing to stay disproportianately a black business or else it's 'revolution' time. The smarter blacks need to reign in these dangerous retards. I really shouldn't be laughing at this but I can't stop.

What did the old Pope's decree say? Something like "a Roman may not harm a jew, and a jew may not subvert Roman culture". It's amazing how little things change. They're hoping this film about a single non-black killer from years ago, will kick off the 'revolution' against "White violence". This is like a sick joke that's going to go very wrong eventually.

Nah , we actually WAS a quiet fat guy but after the media steamrolled him, it redpilled him real quick.

How many times can he go full retard?

I don't think Jay-ZOG and Snoop Mutt should mess with Zim Zam, he's already proven that he'll pull a trigger on a dindu nuffin.

this guy is a true nigga. real og

These peaceful gangsters want blacks to keep their overwhelming dominance in the killing business, or else they will kill us. The jews must be trying to get blacks into a race war by encouraging ass-for-brains hollywood niggers. It's hard to imagine any other plausible scenario here. I'm sorry I'll try to stop posting about this but its' just such a clusterfuck of irony, stupidity and at the same time I could seriously see them getting the shit to hit the fan with this drama plus the film. You know that feeling when you walk out of a movie theater. Imagine it but with large groups of people who would subject themselves to a movie about Tayvarn Martman. Why don't whites choose to focus on a few specific murders and try and get themselves heated up until they boil over. Really, why not? I think minorities underestimate how much anger Whites are keeping in check as it is. I've never seen anything so convoluted and retarded in my life. I really hope it comes to a head. Let's get this over with.

youtube.com/watch?v=y6E9sJ6B-u8