Will Bitcoin Replace International Banks?

Is everyone going to move over to using cryptocurrencies, and stop using fiat, or is this just another bubble to get more money from the poor to the elite?

Shekel grabbing bubble.

The fuck is a skycoin?

>no transaction fees
>instant confirmation time
>owning coins spawns free money
>uncensorable wireless meshnetwork
>free internet

Unironically the next Bitcoin.

BTC is centralized and owned by (((((Coinbase))))).
BCH has the bitcoin name and might succeed because of that.
Monero is a better technology and if scaling and fees can be figured out it might succeed because of that.
Grin is new (most haven't heard of it) and could be the solution to scaling and might succeed because of that.

Monero is more of the people's coin than Bitcoin. But Bitcoin is getting a lot of attention. Is it already owned by the (((bankers)))

Thanks user, I will have to check it out. My hatred for large banks really makes me want to trust a crypto currency, maybe SKYcoin will be the one.

Bitcoins are being propped up by actual fiat money.
If there is ever a case where people begin withdrawing/selling their bitcoins at a rapid pace and realize that they're either limited or are not able to cash out, the value will collapse.

>or is this just another bubble to get more money from the poor to the elite
Depends. If BTC (Bitcoin Core) wins, then it's the banks reluctantly taking their piece of the pie in the inevitable (it's inflation is capped so not as good as fiat for (((them))), but better to control it than miss the boat).
If BCH (Bitcoin Cash) wins, you've got a whole lot of new money that, at the moment, is largely capitalized, but a transactional system that isn't controlled via KYC Layer-II networks.
I'm hoping the latter wins out, but the Nosey Brackets are pumping the former like crazy.

Fuck off biz

Forgot to mention the turing complete programming language that will blow Etherium out of the water.

bitcoin is still a joke because of the unbelievable amount of energy it takes to process ONE transaction, and the built-in limits to how many transactions can occur within a time frame. VISA is thousands of times faster and is vastly more efficient.

maybe they can solve those issues. maybe not.

but does anyone remember that blip on pic related in late 2013? it looks like nothing now, but at the time it was as absurd as today's chart, in that the price multiplied by 10x or whatever within a month or two. imagine buying at that peak and having to wait 3 years to sell at a measly profit, only to see that you would have been a millionaire if you had held on til now.

Bought .3016 Bitcoin for $100 back in June 2013.
Most lucrative investment of my life.

Bitcoin can scale up the transactions a bit (like 10x), but transaction costs are high and the only reason anything passes is because of miners. Miners in turn make the crypto challenges harder => more power needed.

Alternatives will take over, and it wont be Etherium.

For now and the upcoming years BTC and BCH will dominate with replacements like Iota, Ripple, Cardano etc growing.

Only 2 of these are able to take the power away from ((them)).

When should we sell?

if you still have it you are an investment god. whenever I look at a chart like this i have to admit that I would have sold for 30% gain which is incredible in every other form of speculation over a month or two.

it cracks me up when they talk about doubling or quadrupling the block size as if that does anything at all. remember in the heyday when they claimed that micro-transactions would transform the web, in that you could charge a penny to look at a video or whatever, and the magic of bitcoin would make that work, unlike using paypal or a credit card.

It's better than money but I don't see it since the banks run every country.

Hi, I'm a solar flare. I burn circuits of yours.

It's not safe to switch off the Jewish tricks, unless new upcoming HDDs are to be spared by EMP attacks and such.

Nope Monero will

wallstreet will keep telling you its a bubble while they buy it all up and keep you poor.

See this, user.

tonydumper.tumblr.com

/biz/ and lbc are having a meltdown because they believe this tony guy is fueling the current btc boom with his leaks.

It’s a simple loophole for potentially unlimited btc, while it lasts.

((They)) are going to use tony to either ban crypto or credit cards.

This is actually some scary shit

Bought a $50 gift card on egifter, transaction fee was $11 and took 30 hours to confirm
>is bitcoin replacing banking
No

>Multiple non-existent "currencies" that are created out of thin air every day and fluctuate by double digit percentages backed by nothing but speculation.

Gonna bring the FED to its knees. Sell your gold, Buy "coins"

I hear a lot of people say they are waiting for it to hit 100k before they sell so i guess around that point it will collapse if not sooner

> a single transaction of bitcoin would cost a retailer $20
> retailers that did accept bit are dropping it because of fees
> the energy to process one but it's around 100 homes
> dude it's like totally going to replace everything

You bitcoin shills are just idiots.

I have 1 Monero. Will I make it?

(you)

>nocoiners

Sheeeiiit dat be some gooood HERON

The worst reality is often the closest to our reality. Plan for the worst and hope for the best.

Why do Australians have so many drugs?

Bitcoin, or blockchain are just the first iterations of something new, like the internet was fucking awful at first. Next generations are chains like hashgraph. For sure a type of blockchain will start a revolution, but if you know anything about how stuff like this works you know it's not the first thing that will succeed. That's why you see a large bubble now, every one wants a piece and not because of bitcoins but because of the dollars it's worth. See what's going wrong here already? No one gives a shit about bitcoin as a future payment option or blockchain as a financial service carrier. Blockchain is way too expensive for that, HashGraph is already better, and of course more will follow until some large government or central banks decide they can cut costs with using a blockchain type of thing for their financial transaction. But that will stay questionable because it'll make it easy to launder money. Which isn't bad in my opinion because that way it'll at least reach the economy. But if banks decide pro-blockchain they will also ban cash, mark my words.

half the shit aussies post isn't even drugs, just antivenom
such is life in the great outback

I know some Australian told me that he literally has massive panic attacks if he goes without smoking weed for more than half an hour. I believe him.

Kek

it's not a currency. Nobody wants to accept it as such especially now that it's value is changing +-$3000 all the time. It's not a currency if you can't buy goods with it, therefor the bitcoin itself is a good or collection item. It's like saying paintings are a currency.

because there isn't much else to do around here.

why are their always Russians on here talking about Australia. you know nothing snow monkey

>user thinks flag equals location equals birthplace
how cute

If you're a poorfag, your fucking stupid if you haven't put money into Bitcoin. Good luck building a retirement fund otherwise. Put in your extra shekels now and retire comfortably later.

One currency to rule them all
One currency to find them
One currency to bring them all and in the darkness bind them.

dont care. you are a nigger of the snow. You better help us kill these muslims when the time comes cunt. After i will stop calling you a nigger of snow.

Are you Craig Wright?

another fucking russian thinks he knows things about Australia... sigh. What is with you cunts ??

no im not creg! FARKOV!

i need to QUVIT this shit.. getting sick of it. Just went through almost 2grams

gif me som bitcoens

Soon, goy, soon. But not too soon...

the are moving. Living creatures moving around on the surface of the earth.. Look at these creatures.

why would you waste money on drugs when you can purchase Sup Forums pass instead?

Except trees and plants.

No. No one is using BTC as a currency. In fact many businesses such as Steam have begun dropping BTC as a payment option because it's too slow and transaction fees are too high.

that's the sort of shit I post when I'm high as a kite and looking a lot like pic related.

I hope it does. Even if the kikes own half of the coins, at least they can't print more.

I'll say it like I've always said it....

All forms of currency are a PONZI SCHEME.
It doesn't matter if it's printed money, real coins, or digital coins.
When SHTF you won't be able to use printed money, real coins, or digital coins.
You'll be totally reliant on your own survival with whatever REAL resources you have (water, food, shelter, etc.)
Buy things that are real and will hold their value in any crisis or disaster situation.
So you can keep you, your loved ones, and friends and neighbors alive.
You can't eat, drink, or build a house out of money, coins, or crypto.
Store up in heaven treasures that will last forever.
Simple guidelines to live by.

>When SHTF

which never happens any more outside of africa, the middle east, and the fevered imaginations of Sup Forums man-children.

I imagine you being a lot like these boys. particularly the HULK.

americaaaaa.
I need to quit this shit man... Im sick of it. Always stressing about how il get the next hit. Just went through 2grams and its like i never even had it. The ride never ends

>tfw realised that all these
>REAL resources
>are also just an illusion.

Tell me more about the illusion after I shoot you in the face.

On the SHTF scale, where would you put hurricane Katarina?

omg no one told me there was a pass?!?!?!? WHERE CAN I SIGN UP?! I DONT CARE HOW MUCH IT COSTS!

If SHTF no one cares about your hidden treasures. You need a good social network / a gang.
You need a good lead investment.
You need land, seeds, and livestock.
You need food reserves.
No one is going to care about your silver and gold.

good point, sorta. If YOU lived there, you would know that you lived in a fucking bowl below sea level, and YOU would have had a boat or you would have evacuated. YOU would not have found yourself in an attic with children and the water coming up the stairs.

I've lost electricity and running water twice, once by Hurricane Fran, and another by the ice storm of the century. both were no big deal because I am a grownup. The people who died in New Orleans spent their lives expecting someone else to take responsibility for them, and that usually works in america, but not always.

We have things like pic-related for the sort of people who drowned in new orleans, but some people are too stupid or irresponsible to be helped.

Hope is just denial by another name. Let go of the wheel user.

>I've lost electricity and running water twice

for an entire week, I meant to add.

Pic related would be you and me during Katrina.

get the fuk out of here with your gay ass hashgraph

land
food
water
shelter
sheep for wool
and a woman to knit

it's all anyone really needs

>and a woman to knit

I'm pretty sure that last word would not be a winner on family feud.

not bitcoin, it's not viable for transactions in the long run

some other cryptocurrency will though

Is Monero the only anonymouse coin?

>bitcoin
>replace international banks
>when Alex Soros is its genesis

No that's why I say:
Buy
Sky

can't wait for my smart contract to be stuck in an infinite loop

>owning coins spawns free money
I dont know shit about economics but that sound ridiculously unsustainable

>Entire world of financial investment and FIAT currency works because it has backing
>Ethereal Pog currency comes around
>Everyone jumps on it because it allows unregulated speculatory investing
>Government too slow to react
>Grows bigger
>Bitcoin takes over the entire world, circumventing all governments
>Suddenly the realization happens
>1929 repeats itself because of the failures of modern government and the idiocy of libertarian ideals, but leaves the entire global financial system gutterfucked and billions thrown into poverty with regional currency unable to be securely backed via the reveal that the governments of the world are gutless imbeciles
>Military coups this time
>Mass hangings
>Talking heads voice their outrage straining on the end of a rope
>Authoritarian centrist takeover