Be me

>be me
>be East German
>be around the absolute biggest subhuman trash for all my life
>be fucking poor most of my life
>almost become a nilhilistic alcoholic like 75 % of the people around me (thankfully I was strong though)
>be still living like a poorfag
>be growing up alone because parents were worthless alcoholics that died
>be too stupid to go to university and get a stem degree
>be chained to the terrible job training system in Germany
>be generally a subhuman

>meanwhile turks and even syrians around me are increasingly successful
>going to university, getting IT degrees, wörking hard and earning so much more money than me
>meanwhile I am still a stupid ""white"" subhuman that will always be a subhuman poorfag

>people on Sup Forums believe that I am superior to these new Germans because I have white skin

I'll admit that I had a short phase in my life where I was racist. I'll admit that this racism stemmed from my inferiority complex due to my subhuman life and the subhuman people around me.

But you know what? I grew out of that. Turks, arabs, etc. may have criminals and other problems, but they also have so many incredibly intelligent, disciplined and smart people that can easily compete with the average German.

Face it, Syrians, Blacks, Arabs are, at best, slightly below average when compared to Germans.

And Germany has a lot of white subhumans that need to die.

Multiculturalism is the patricians choice. From the food to the art, the women and the cuisine there's endless reasons to push for a more connected world.

I want a german bf. Come to US and live with me in a cheap apartment.

You write English without any noticeable mistakes, so you're obviously not dumb, faggot. I doubt 'all' those roaches in university can even write German on this level.

Nice try, Ahmed

You got to find out what you want to do in life I got a stem degree and I hated it because my parents suggest me going into computers I work for Nationwide Insurance for like 10 years before they let me go because they wanted to hire contractors after that I started my own business and never look back

ur prob not german but slav.

>slavnotwhite

Its all your fault that youre dumb.
I mean i have literaly no fucking clue about IT still and im a Fachinformatiker now.
Also you dont need to go to uni to earn decent money, just need to get your stupid ass up and do something.
Just being angry and doing half assed gov trainings programs doesnt work.
these shitskins dont earn more than you because the world is unfair, they do because they get their ass up.
The ones that dont are exactly like you.

Grow a pair and have some self-initiative.

TLDR: You are lazy bum that cant get his ass up to show hes a reliable worker with promise.
Stop crying you giant fucking fairy and do soemthing.

I agree, that's what I learned during this time of introspection.

Oh wow, because writing standard English is sucha valuable skill nowadays.
There are people that speak better English AND excel at anything STEM, so they are superior by nature, REGARDLESS of their skin color.

>going to university, getting IT degrees, wörking hard and earning so much more money than me
>shit that never happens irl
Nice LARP, Yusuf

Nail on the head.

>slavs
>white

It should be no surprise that Muslims and niggers do better than slavs

Name a better country

How long would that last though. Would you make sure all the different cultures procreate at the same rate? You guys can have your dirty base sexual dominance shit race. I want to live in a society that somehow manages non abritrary ideals and standards.

You're an Ossi, no one ever claimed you were superior to anyone.
Now fuck off, you self-loathing piece of garbage.

If you go to any decent German university, you'll see that a substantial amount of students there have foreign roots, especially turkish roots.

Turks in general are really smart and have decent educations, especially the younger generations.

Yup, this.

Black and brown people are superior to subhuman slavs and subhuman East Germans.

We need to be killed off and recolonized with blacks and turks.

>be around the absolute biggest subhuman trash for all my life

stopped reading here

youre a delusional mutt. if you want to become more nihilistic then visit Heidelberg

>I wonder who could be behind this post?
>>meanwhile turks and even syrians around me are increasingly successful
>>going to university, getting IT degrees, wörking hard and earning so much more money than me
Nice LARP thread, Achmed, but no one falls for your shit.

>be east german/slav mongrel soykraut
>absolutely defending all cheating, lying, prostitution whores

...explains everything. Poor soy leecher.

>Sweden
>Norway
>Denmark
>Switzerland
>Austria
>America
>England
>Netherlands

>You're an Ossi, no one ever claimed you were superior to anyone.

This board ENDLESSLY talks about how Germans are the master race.
This board ENDLESSLY talks about how a German-led world would be an utopia and all that shit.

But of course you're going to make excuses that subhuman Germans don't exist.

>GERMANS ARE THE MASTER RACE, not them though they are all slavs after all

>Turks in general are really smart and have decent educations, especially the younger generations.

>be me
>study in STEM
>1st semester my class was diverse, many asians and turks,
>3rd semester only whites, asians, and a pajeet

rele maeks u thingk

Nice try mettwurst

Wow ein aufgeschlossener Ossi well done mein Freund !

>And Germany has a lot of white subhumans that need to die
OP first, then we'll see what is what

Fuck off actual ahmed

>Germany has a lot of white subhumans that need to die

start with yourself

>America
>better than germany

you must be baiting or a turk because i refuse to believe that any fellow germ is this retarded

have you ever visited that shithole? they have the best national parks in the world, ill give them that, but literally every city is a degenerate cesspool and EVERY single girl listens to kanye and drake and talks about how she "wants to get dicked this weekend"

truly a repulsive country

English is simpler and easier than German, you can't compare the two.

>syrians around me are increasingly successful#
Hahah, no.
It is pretty much all affirmative action and their high school degree being handed out to even literal retards.
I used to meet some syrian refugees while i was studying CS and literally everyone of them dropped out in their first year - even the ones that had already studied in syria for a few years.

Lmao hahahahahaha we wuu education n sheit

>asians and indians are white

I am not just talking about turks ITT.

An educated Asian or Indian male is more valuable than 100000000 x subhuman Germans, but THAT is where the board becomes hypocritical.

This board's just like "hurr brown people are subhuman we need a white ethnostate".

It’s the “I want endless content now” mindset, thats for sure.

>An educated Asian or Indian male is more valuable than 100000000 x subhuman Germans,
t. passdeutscher

You cant deny the fact that they are getting free degrees, german (technical) universitys knows how to short out dump people, even with that process 20-30% of the graduater having forgein roots ( btw you will not see any poles in that group)

t. Almanci who studies mechanical engineering

Not an argument

Why should an educated Asian Doctor who earns 100k a year and pays taxes be more valuable than some NEET kevin from the ruhrpott who dropped out of high school but who is le 100 % Germanic?

Explain it to me

This is what shitskins actually believe.

>Black and brown people are superior to subhuman slavs and subhuman East Germans.
>We need to be killed off and recolonized with blacks and turks.

ahahahahahahaahah what a bunch of spineless cucks lmao, no wonder that the ndrangheta is colonizing your "country"

He is right, average East krauts are poor scum, slavs mongrels anyway.

Ah the demoralisation shill. For any newfags this little shit has been spamming anti-german threads. Your little story is obviously fake for anyone who lived pre-1989 in Warsaw pact.

As a biracial Indian Italian man I got the best of both worlds good looks and good smartz, I look white, but I have the privilege to make white people uncomfortable for my own amusement. I'm just trolling you why people but most of you don't get it you actually think I care about all this racism stuff I don't I laugh at it. Women love the fact that I was biracial specially white women they love it. They're all trying to get back in that Donald Trump voter they know in their life

>An educated Asian or Indian male is more valuable than 100000000 x subhuman Germans
Go home Muhamad. Indians are worthless trash. They lack any ability to work without being given instructions for everything.
Same for the chinks.
Both literally require workers from other nations to oversee them

I like how you completly ignore my post.
Truth hurts too much you welfare queen?

Just fucking off yourself if youre that helpless and needy of others.

Yeah I just remembered him now, he hasn't been posting for a few months

>HURR SHILL

If you can prove that I am a shill in a rational and logical manner, I am seriously going to leave this site forever.

Go on. I'm serious.

But I think you're just pulling shit out of your ass because your narrow, bigoted world-view gets endangered by the logic of the real world.

Sad!

If you define successful as self-segregate in a shithole ghetto, learn 0 german, sell drugs and prostitutes then maybe yes.

Show me any data proving that east german neighborhoods are worse than t*rks/niggers/poolish neightborhoods.

>If you can prove that I am a shill in a rational and logical manner, I am seriously going to leave this site forever.

>But I think you're just pulling shit out of your ass because your narrow, bigoted world-view gets endangered by the logic of the real world.

>Indians are worthless trash. They lack any ability to work without being given instructions for everything.
Same for the chinks.

SeeDude, I am not in some NEET shit, I have an ausbildung and an abitur.

I'm not some 30 year old NEET, you seem to be misinformed.

Eatgerman commimentality seeped into your skull if you think government jobtraining will be yoir deliverance.
Get into a trade/craft Fliesenleger might not be an intellectuals wet dream but you earn decent money and contrary to popular belief the avergae Handwerker or guy into metalworking has to think often enough about not fucking up measurements and enviromental factors so the endresult comes out faulty. These people are not stupid.

So do that man. You earn good money.
Concerning racism, looking down on syrians for their genepool is faulty because their cultural accomplishments speak for civilised people being held down by religious niggardry. You saw that, good job, but that doesnt mean you have to spread your legs for them.
Why shouldnt ressources go into defucking your social enviroment (which already bears fruits, saxony is better then us nrwlers concerning education) insted of uplifting nigerians?
Look at the czech they have a homogenous hightrust societ and they look out for each other. Their country becomes better for themselves.
Then look at multicultural america, sure it seems more quirky and lifts up people from all the world into better lifes but they are also a crimeridden and bickering society where the groups that make up society stop looking out for the poor and leftbehinds of those who are not from their voting circle.
That doesnt needs to happen to us but it will if we continue that way.

Wirtschaftsinformatik.
Voll von Indern, Pakis und Arabern. Zwei Wochen nach Beginn sind 80% des Hörsaals nicht mehr anwesend.
Herrlich.

>east germany
>a mix of refugees, poor krauts, slav mongrels, dirty mass housing

>You cant deny the fact that they are getting free degrees
Like i said a lot of affirmative action and also delay strategy on their side(instead of getting your degree within 3 years, try every exam only once per year and hope one of them is by a prof that dosent care).

>yes goy we dont need a homogenous native society
>here take mr. pingpong and mr. shtreetshitra, look goy, they are equal
Arguing like the typical subhuman cockroach that is infesting Germany, just fuck off and stop trying to make up for your inferiority complex

Then you are extremly retarded. What the fuck are you crying about then?

NOT AN ARGUMENT YOU FUCKS

>Wirtschaftsinformatik.
I am sorry.
I hope you love curry and SAP.

> poor krauts
Irgendwer muss nun mal dein Supermarktregal einräumen oder deine Oma wenden damit ihr in der Altenpflege nicht der Arsch abfault du arroganter wichser.
Kannst das natürlich auch von Negern erledigen lassen, wirst schon sehen was wir von einer schwarzen Unterschicht haben werden.

>East German
we

Yeah I know, my former Ausbilder is now in SAP somewher and he looks devoid of all happiness.
He used to be such a jolly guy when he worked here in a little company just working tiny IT like 2 server and 25 pcs.

Its a regular tactic for everyone, germans using it tho. But Im talking about the good graduater (bachlor+master in 4 years) and I know many of them.

Racism is evil. Judging people on notions like race, religion or sex only leads to division. We don't have any of that in Australia, and they call this place the lucky country. And I reckon we've got boundless plains to share.

Isopod a shit, go home isopod

T. Chang

wuz red army n shiet

Als wenn Ossis überhaupt so etwas machen.
Ihr seid doch eh alle nutzlose untermenschliche Hartzer.

Der Rest von Deutschland spuckt auf euch und euer scheißland.

Its literally the deal with the devil.
You will be paid well, but you have to deal with retards and the worst software that was ever created.

chin up,just try as hard as you can to find a job,save some cash,go to univeristy,follow your dreams.it's communism that destroyed your parents lives not the alcohol.Alcohol was just a coping mechanism from the monstrous shit the communists did to all the countries the soviet union assimilated after 1945.

I come from a small town on the south coast of New South Wales, a place where everyone looks and thinks the same. Things are different now I settled on into the big smoke, I can get a taste of the world without ever having to leave my backyard - Australia.

>So do that man. You earn good money.
Concerning racism, looking down on syrians for their genepool is faulty because their cultural accomplishments speak for civilised people being held down by religious niggardry
*tips fedora*
I think you are talking about Babylon,Phoenicians,Akkad etc. all of which have been invaded by Arabs. There is no cultural link between pre-Islamic ME and modern. Interesting how "religious niggardry" didn't hold back Europeans, Jews and Asians. St. Peter basilica and the Reims cathedral must be pretty bad.

>"white" skin
I was in Berlin (tourism not gipsy rapefugee)
and people thought i was canadian.
Germany has gotten fucking dehumanized.
And OP is some arab trying to convince us europeans are worse than Arapes

>russischer möchtegern deutscher detektiert

Nobody is denying what you are saying, but you fail to understand two essential things
1. group goals of non-germans are not beneficial for germans, their goals don't benefit germans and what is advantageous for them is harmful for germans
2. difference in average ethnic intelligence which is exactly why those people came to Germany to enjoy higher standard of living in the first place

Imo bist du kein Cuck wegen deiner momentanen Lage.
Du bist n Cuck weil du das auf Sup Forums gepostet hast du Spasti.

I wish that was possible for me.

I also wish I could live in a big, bustlin' city, but sadly I am currently bound to a rural and/or suburban shithole full of right wing retards.

It sucks, sick of the fucking countryside, nothing to do all day except for wörk, just kill me already.

If you were born in any other time in human history except the last 75 years you would have have lived as an Aryan God, you would be able to fuck as many fertile 12 year olds as you wanted and would have dozens of grandchildren by age 30.

But instead, if you are actually white, you are a filthy inferior cuck who deserves to have all his immediate family members raped and killed in the name of "tolerance"

No he is a soyboy LARPer who shits his pants when he has to cross the nigger infested central square of his town.

Not politics
Move to Sup Forums
Sage

Ich bin kein Ossi, ich bin Rheinländer.
Aber ehrlich mal, halt die Fresse du BWL-Student (Wenn überhaupt)
figured as much, only in it for the money anyways.
Theres basically no jobs left that you feel fullfilled with, i tried. SOmetimes i just wanna fuck off into teh wilderness and die when winter comes.

> Can't read a cook book
> Can't travel abroad
> Can't import art to exhibits
> Be me, an Australian brainlet.

You are truly an intellectual subhuman. Look at the statistics instead of arguing from anecdotes.

Muss wohl intrinstisch an den Kanacken liegen, Empirie nach Professor Adolf und so.

If you think east europe is based, think again. East germany for example is probably a shithole with slav mongrels(rapekids from ww2).

DAS

STOP REPLYING DUMBSHITS! HE IS OBVIOUSLY A RAPEFUGEE LARPING AS A GERMAN.
Don't forget that germans are taught since 5 to be cucks.

Sage this bait thread. He is a known anti-german shill.

Very well spoken but useless to a racist...they need someone to blame

>You like food from other countries?
>Ha! You have to take in all the unqualified retards from third world countries to destroy the culture
>check & mate fascist pig

Something I've found amusing about German (and Euro generally really) backpackers is their misconception that we are an all night party culture. We enjoy our drinks but we finish around 2am and then we get up for work, training or surfing at 5. Also just how damn white Europeans are, it's almost blinding and they stand out immediately. We Anglo-Celtics look kind of piggish in comparison. Not me though, I'm handsome as fuck, but I have dark hard and green eyes because pic related.

KANN

Yup, this is true, and it's proof that slavs are inferior to even turks or Africans.

remember the 100 gorillian, dear consumercuck.

>Bigoted
UnIronically kys

I hope your family gets raped by some rapefugee, new year's eve is coming, tell your familymembers to put vaseline already on their snatches before leaving the house, that way their snootches wont be penetrated by a dry arab cock.

That’s right, David Coinblatt

Bin wessi wir haben hier auch eine sichtbare deutsche Unterschicht .
Die sind deutlich unproblematischer als der Bodensatz anderer ethnien und jeder kann hier arbeiten wenn der Anreiz da ist.
Glücklich sind die meisten Hartzer nicht und geringverdiener zu verachten weil jeder nicht studiert hat ein Untermensch sein soll ist Teil des Grundes warum sich manche im Sozialstaat verkriechen.
Einen Ossihartzer zu füttern der dann vll. Noch Kinder wirft die was besseres mit ihren Leben anstellen ist eine bessere Investition als die millionen die für irgendwelchen weltfremden Socialengineeringscheiß rausgeblasen werden.
> EUER
Ah well werent you eastgerman yourself before? Lying cunt or selfhating pathrthic bitch

I couldn't care about drinking and clubbing, I just want to be around normal fucking people.

Here it's either the subhuman youth that will never accomplish anything or old fucks.

Every. single. day.

It really takes a toll on your psyche after 21 fucking years.

Meanwhile the anglosphere (not just australia) just seems like a goddamn utopia to me, not even exaggerating.

I was screaming from the top of my voice that combining the East and the West would be a terrible idea. Most are not Germans but le56%

Ah I take the last thing back.
You have different ID then Op but its also green. Tschuldigung

This looks like a zigeuner-german mulatto. If we stick to the slav rape baby hypothesis then he should have at least brown hair and normal facial features.

t. Neet