Do people without a foot fetish actually like this movie? Easily Shinkai's worse movie...

Do people without a foot fetish actually like this movie? Easily Shinkai's worse movie, the plot was a generic love story with high definition well drawn feet.

5CM > Your Name > The Place Promised in Our Early Days > Children >>>>>>>>> Garden of Words

I thought it was awful too. But that rating scale you got there is not right either, all of Shinkai's shit is cliché melodramatic tripe, they're all equally awful.

>he watches them for the story

It was okay, but the imagery generally disgusted me.
Fucking footfags.

Do you literally puke when you go outside during summer and see peoples bare feet?

Yeah it's shit but Children who chase lost voices is like the worst animated movie ever made, so that takes the cake.

Why the hell would I go outside?

Yes. Why do you think I haven't ever left my home in a decade.

Haven't seen any of his other movies, but I thought this move was amazing, not so much the story but the art and the music, plus I really love anything that has rain as it's main theme. I am willing to check out his other works what should I start with?

What do fetishists see in feet?

>Putting anything below Kimi no na wa
Did you even watch any of his movies?

>Going outside
No way, fag.

>5CM is any place but last
HAHAHAHAHAHA

What do you see in tits, ass, vagingo?
Can you actually explain it beyond "they make my dick hard for some reason"?

Ending too clitche
The soundtrack was arguably worse

This was my favourite Shinkai film, and I have no doubt that it was because it was his shortest.

>soundtrack was worse

Rain was pretty comfy. Bring your shit taste in music back to

god damn it, I just ordered it and it's this threads fault

The visuals were really nice.

This shit almost had the plot of keitai.

i'm not a footy and i liked it. the plot was kinda meh but visually it was very pleasing

>5CM
>above anything
Abhorrent taste

I liked it. Only because of my foot fetish. Non-footfags have nothing to see there, I confirm.

I agree that GoW is mediocre at best but seriously nigga? Liking 5CM?

Masterpiece tier:
5CM, Garden of Words

Great tier:
Your Name

Alright tier:
The Place Promised in Our Early Days, Voices of a distant star

Shit tier:
Children

This

I thought it was an anime of that manga about the foot fetishist shoemaker, but it doesn't have anime version, i think.
I didn't watch the movie about the teenage footfag.

I thought it was better than your name.
More interesting story, better art style and animation and far better pacing.

There's primal attraction in those. Footfaggotry just makes no sense.

>Footfaggory just makes no sense
And since when fetishes need to make sense? Is just something that makes your dick hard. You have it or you don't have it.

No but I see degenerates like you trying to rub one out while sitting on the bench outside shoe stores at the mall

Can anybody spoiler ending for me ? Is it good or bad? I'm in not great mood now for bad one. Thx.

I can't even remember the ending if that helps

I thought the quirky cake wish fulfillment was the worst part. Did feet seriously beat that?

Well, if we speaking about endings - which Shinkai's movies have good one? I heard that almost all his works have bad endings.
For example i consider 5cm with bad ending. I actually read manga version (not from Shinkai) and there a bit more positive tone. But i would prefer if he returned to his girlfriend, she looked nice.

This, so much this

>5CM >
Post disregarded.

The problem with Shinkai is that there's just so much overlap in themes and execution in his work that they lose value the more you watch them.
It goes beyond being a style and is instead a comfort zone.
I loved the first film of him I watched. The second was a bit samey, so was the third as the fourth.

>Do people without a foot fetish actually like this movie?
Yes? The foot imagery wasn't too disturbing, and I actually liked the plot. In the end it's just another love story, but there's a reason why so many people are suckers for love stories.

The keiki angle didn't exactly harm it either.

I've only seen Garden of Words and Your Name so I haven't noticed that yet, but I'll take your word for it. In that case, Shinkai is still a young director with a lot of potential to grow. Maybe all this overlap is just a phase and his next movie will have a radically different tone.

Your Name has a happy end

I hate feet and thought it was okay. It didn't feel overdone either.

>5cm with bad ending

But the point of that was that he finally move on and forget her, after all it happened.

No you don't, you're just looking for an excuse to whine.

>The foot imagery wasn't too disturbing
Are there people actually autistic enough to be horribly triggered by a part of the human anatomy? Because if so you should just end yourself if you're that much of a snowflake

In cases of literal autism, yes. There's a guy on Sup Forums who's been spamming hatred about feet for three years now, non-stop. His parents are probably worried.

Just watched that shoe bullshit.
The animation is nice, but i hate these nip scripts where nothing really happens.

Cake teachers are perfect.

> he doesnt report footfags to mall security

youre enabling them

Your name>Garden of words>>>cm>The Place Promised in Our Early Days>>>>>>shit>Children

Just finished this. It was quite pleasant to watch even though there is no any plot. And i'm not footfetishist, but girl is really cute, yeah.

read

Today i will remind them.

Yup. It was pretty.
Not a great movie but not a bad one either.