Kimetsu no Yaiba Chapter 50

New Chapter is out earlier than usual

Commencing chapter dump

It would be nice if someone would bump the thread

Everybody is asleep already?

TL made a post on thursday that they got a raw source, so releases should be on sundays instead of tuesdays.

Anyway, fun chapter. I like the fact that this series doesn't fuck around and keeps its training sequences short.

Hnng

>I like the fact that this series doesn't fuck around and keeps its training sequences short.

True hopefully Inosuke and Zennitsu get their shit together and the training arc fully ends next chapter

I have feeling we are gonna to be going through all the pillars and hearing their backstories though. I wonder what Tomioka's deal will be, I remember him mentioning "some guy that was eaten" in the first chapter

Also what was the deal with this cat what the hell is it wearing?

The faces with the dot eyes remind me of perry bible fellowship

Thanks.

Still more tolerable than Ashihare's duck face

She's basically a non-character but this girl's got a real cute design.

I'm not complaining, I think it's funny.

It's the cat that collects the blood samples for Tamayo

I'm sure we'll find out what her deal is eventually

Wish the translation for this series doesn't suck so much.

>non-character

Nigga she is clearly going to be the official love interest

What's wromg with it?

Is Nezuko actually aging since she is not eating?

Translation error on really simple stuff. Makes me wonder if they're translating from Korean or Chinese.

I'll post some example from last chapter when I get to my computer.

that's what Nezuko is for

What's side ponytail relation with back ponytail again?

This page is where it all falls apart. I was so confused when I read this in English.

90 degrees

Thanks from Bangladesh. I love this series.

please don't let this thread 404

Apparently, one of these is a boy.

fucking togashi

she must probably suck like a god

as in, I'll be meeting God in the even she ever sucked my dick dry

>Tanjirou is just as good now

I hope those will get translated. Omakes are funny

There's barely any in the tanks. Usually just one page of concept art or something after a chapter.

You can always buy the official release to read them...

Here's a page of what Tanijirou's crow thinks about Zenitsu

Crow in (maybe its name is in?) ~voice of its heart~
Uwa... What's with this guy. So creepy. Clinging onto a girl in the middle of the road like this...
If you're a man, make the girl cling to you instead, like I do!
So shameful....

69 as "training" doujin when?

There is no official release

Incestfags are cancer

I was actually wondering about the translations in those panels

I dont speak moon but the way they were worded felt weird as fuck. The problem is there's only one translator and probably no proof reader to check for mistakes like this

There's some at the very end of the volume with that modern AU one. I look forward the most to those in each volume, also there's no official english release

Hey user if you are still around what does it say in Shinobu's sword here?

A lot of people have been making use of Sup Forums for TLC / QC / feedback by either:
1) post the raw page and translation in the message like in this thread: or 2) Post the pre-release typesetted pages with a link to the raws.

悪鬼 - evil spirit / demon

Thanks

And hopefully the user that receives the translations and does the typeset sees your post

that's actually the same translator

Why dont you translate it then

for what purpose

Who does these?
They're great

God damn it, why is Tanjirou so earnestly cute?

in spite of the creepy eyes, she does come across as pretty cute here.

Pic related, towards the end is what this reminded me of.

She looks so confused. Thanks for the dump OP.

>I can eat rice (without side dishes) with just her face.

I get the meaning, but now I imagine he just dumps an entire bowl of rice on her when she's lying down and breaks out the chop sticks.

Ok this one makes more sense now. Although the former translation also makes sense, just in a different way.

Is there a place I can read the non Mangastream translation of this? And by that I mean the VIZ ones?

>Mangastream
What?

And Viz has only translated the first 3 chapters

>Mangastream
Promised Neverland has been getting translated by Mangastream but I'm tired of their poor translations.

>Promised Neverland
Ah, this. Search in archive. Some chapters are also on meguca, not all though.

>archive
God damn it's early. Vizanon does do dumps here. forgot.

Thanks.

Sup Forums has a working archive? Link?

Shinobu is really cute but I can't imagine going through all those years trying to live on the shadow of a dead person must have had on her mental health

I hope the author is not this predictable but the whole thing of leaving her dream to Tanjiro sounds pretty death flag-ish

Rather than leaving her dream to Tanjiro... I interpret it as more of pawning off her sister's dream on Tanjiro so she doesn't have to keep doing it anymore since she's sick of it.

She hates demons but her sister wants to get along with them and feel sorry for them. She wants to keep her sister's dream alive but is conflicted by her own hatred for the demons. But now someone like Tanjiro appeared who would carry on her sister's ideas, she can now be free to KILL THEM ALL.

Also, I like how Shinobu stopped smiling after Tanjiro let her know he sees through her facade.

I like how this cute kat made another appearance this chapter. I wonder if it stalks Tanjiro 24x7.

Why is this series so great?

I dunno, but the grills are cute without being moe or sexualized. The boys are best. And the story is touching.

I guess the author really is a woman

meguca?

the fact that she has an immediate successor lined up is more ominous, I think

I found that weird too

Urokodaki and the former Pillar that trained Zenitsu were already old and retired when they chose a successor

I just assume autism-chan is really talented somehow

The relationship of this two would also be developed by Shinobu death.
>Tanjiro hugging the crying Kanao

So is Shinobu confirmed as dead?

Both her and Tomioka are walking death flags just for being mentor characters in a shounen manga

But it could go either way

>autism-chan is really talented somehow

Not really since Tanjiro already surpassed/is equal to her

Why I like this manga so much ?

I asked the same question myself threads ago and while the answer may vary for you I find that I like the characters even though they are very cutout. There is this charm to the series despite the somewhat janky visuals and very archetypal nature of the plot. But the full package is something that feels good. And while I say the art can be janky, the sword strokes are beautiful and there is an elegance to combat even if the choreography isn't the best I've seen.

This does feel like the kind of series that will end relatively quickly though, the author seems to be moving things along in a brisker pace so I don't expect this to run for more than a couple more years. Not based off anything though, just a gut feeling.

3 or 4 more demon moons will probably get their own arc, then some major Soul Society invasion shit will happen

That's already over 200+ chapters if it doesn't get canceled

It has taken notes from old Jump and other fantasy light-hearted (battle-)shonen where not everything has and have to pander instead of the new over-rehashed trash we're seeing nowadays that solely exists to pander and only pander.

I find it very charming, the art might look kinda haphazard at first glance, but there's actually quite some detail put into it. The characters are all very likeable, and Tanjirou isn't just your generic shounen MC. I like how he pumps himself up during battle by talking to himself, how he can be pretty obstinate about things. Nezuko a cute, Zenitsu a cute, and Inosuke a cute. The humor flows well and can be pretty subtle or offhand. This and Saiki are the series I most enjoy from Jump.

It's different because the author is a girl

Who should voice the characters in a anime adaptation?

Tanjiro = Yuko Sanpei
Nezuko = Kana Hanazawa
Zenitsu = Daiki Yamashita
Inosuke = ???
Kanao = Shiina Natsukawa
Tomioka = Eiji Takemoto
Shinobu = Emi Shinohara

I can't think of anybody for Inosuke for some reason

>Nezuko = Kana Hanazawa
Such a big name for a role whiteout lines.

Tanjiro = Ono Kensho
Tomioka = Kamiya Hiroshi
Kibutsuji = Namikawa Daisuke

Give Jump all the fujobucks

Seriously though, I really want Ono Kensho to voice MC

>Tomioka = Kamiya Hiroshi

Absolutely disgusting that would never fit. Arafune's VA from world trigger would fit him better, either that or Yuichi Nakamura

Also if you really wanted the fujobucks Kibutsuji would be voiced by Takahiro Sakurai