PAGANISM IS THE SOLUTION

Daily reminder that Paganism is the solution for all the problems we face in this Judeo-Christian society. Return to your roots.

Don't listen to jew worshiping faggots. They are worse than actual fags who only make up about 0.8% of the population. Big deal! While christian churches bring in devout christians from Nigeria, Ethiopia, Jamaica and Uganda by the numbers. Christian Mexicans and Africans are literally destroying the white race by race mixing in the name of Jesus.

No church prohibits race mixing. As long as the nigger is a Christian, there is no bible stopping him from getting married to a white Christians woman.

The real problem is race mixing (which jews and christcucks like pastor Anderson can't stop promoting).

The solution is Paganism.

Tacitus Germania on Pagan German Morals:

Germanic Pagans are racially pure and healthy.
In Chapter 4, “Racial characteristics of the Germanics“, he attributed to Germanic men and women that they all have common physical characteristics, fierce blue eyes (truces et caerulei oculi = "sky-coloured blue, dark blue), red-blonde hair (rutilae comae = "red, golden-red, reddish yellow, golden-blonde") and tall framers (bodies), vigorous at the first onset but not tolerant of exhausting labour, tolerant of hunger and cold but not of heat.[5]

1/3 continued...

Other urls found in this thread:

en.metapedia.org/wiki/Germania_(Tacitus)
amazon.com/dp/1463698747/ref=cm_sw_r_tw_awdo_x_tz7fzb44Q9NTJ
weforum.org/agenda/2017/07/losing-their-religion-these-are-the-world-s-most-atheistic-countries
archive.fo/zaOGw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_atheism
archive.fo/J5Dw6
livescience.com/59361-why-are-atheists-generally-more-intelligent.html
archive.fo/AoXmv
heathentalk.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/12991911_10154116988549766_241226882_o.jpg
m.youtube.com/watch?v=2iGCzh7KdaQ
youtube.com/watch?v=IyMFsWDKOa8
m.youtube.com/watch?v=8ClPrQ72Cl0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Europa_(mythology)
etymonline.com/index.php?...earchmode=none
cf.blb.org/lang/lexicon/Lexic...gs=H6923&t=KJV
cf.blb.org/lang/lexicon/Lexic...gs=H6930&t=KJV
cf.blb.org/lang/lexicon/Lexic...gs=H6931&t=KJV
cf.blb.org/lang/lexicon/lexic...gs=06935&t=KJV
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Germanic Pagans do not racemix.
Tacitus says (Ch. 2, “Origion and descent of the Germanics”) that physically, the Germanic peoples appear to be a distinct (indigenous), racially pure nation, not a blood admixture of their neighbors: "For my own part, I agree with those who think that the tribes of Germany are free from all taint of intermarriages with foreign nations…" They are divided into three large branches, the Ingaevones, the Herminones and the Istaevones, deriving their ancestry from three sons of Mannus, son of Tuisto, their common forefather.

Germanic Pagans reserve death penalty for deserters, faggots.
The death penalty is reserved for two kinds of capital offenses: military treason or desertion was punished by hanging, and moral infamy (cowardice and homosexuality[9]) was punished by throwing the condemned into a bog. The difference in punishment is explained by the idea that "glaring iniquities" must be exposed in plain sight, while "effeminacy and pollution" should best be buried and concealed.[10] Minor legal disputes were settled on a day-to-day basis by elected chiefs assisted by elected officials.[11]

2/3 continued...

Germanic Pagans hold marriage sacred, abortion is criminal.
He also records (Ch. 19, “Sanctity of marriage”) that adultery is detested and very rare, and that an adulterous woman is shaved of her hair and exiled by the community regardless of her beauty. To limit childbearing or to kill children (abortion) is considered criminal. “In Germany good morals (customs) are worth more than good laws.”

Germanic Pagans Practiced monogamy.
Tacitus says (Ch. 18) that the Germans are content with one wife, except for a few political marriages, and specifically and explicitly compares this practice favorably to other barbarian cultures, perhaps since monogamy was a shared value between Roman and Germanic cultures.

3/3

Religion is stupid. No exceptions.

Good thread. When most of the world was still pagan. Announcing to your family that you had become a Christian could get you disowned.

As it should be - coalburners are a disgrace, be it of the flesh or the soul.

Not because moving wasn't such a big thing?
Give evidence to support paganism, though. Something beyond "muh ancestors" and "muh racemixing".

And now, in atheist Germany, it went overboard. Heh.

Christians still don't realize that the only reason christianity exists is because Pagans mixed it with their warrior culture. It's semetic buddhism and the west existed for tens of thousands of years before based jew introduced christianity. Christians are spiritual cucks at best.

christianity on the other hand...

Angela Merkel is chancellor of Germany. She was born to a devout christian pastor. She is the leader of cdu... (Christian Democratic Union of Germany).

It cannot get more Christian than this. Now you are probably going to call her heretic / not tru christian™ but that doesn't change the fact that she is Christian. You christcucks play on both sides, they call you heretics for being racist and you call them heretics for not being racist.

But the truth remains the same. Christianity is a Jewish sect and forerunner of multiculturalism. We don't hate christianity for this or that christian. We hate christianity for what it preaches. The bible is a guide to becoming a cuckold.

Also, your dishonest attacks on Atheism has not gone unnoticed. What is Atheism? Rejction of god, nothing more nothing less. That cannot be degenerate.

Atheism is not inherently anti white and pro jew like christianity.

This proves "degenerate Atheism" is just another (((christian))) lie. It only exists in their mind. Some of the most anti immigrant countries are highly Atheist.

Like Czech Republic, Estonia, Hungary, Japan etc...
weforum.org/agenda/2017/07/losing-their-religion-these-are-the-world-s-most-atheistic-countries
archive.fo/zaOGw

Atheism is not only older than christianity but also truly European. The first atheist was an ancient Greek man named Diagoras of Melos.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_atheism
archive.fo/J5Dw6

Pro-White Atheists and Pagans strongly united against (((christians))),jews and mudslimes.
livescience.com/59361-why-are-atheists-generally-more-intelligent.html
archive.fo/AoXmv

We have to go back!

It can, she doesn't have kids or practise.
>You christcucks
I said nothing about my religion. You don't even know if I'm a christcuck or not.

Suddenly, you become defensive. I guess because your beliefs have been attacked.

Atheism is degenerate. This we know. This we can see. The first atheists were earlier than that. We have atheists in India before the 5th century BC.

There's a reason people call you LARPagans. None of you believe it. Otherwise you would have given evidence, not on a tangent of off-topic personal attacks.

> Atheism is degenerate.
That's what you a christcuck want us to believe.
> There's a reason people call you LARPagans
That's what incredibly butthurt christfags and jidf shills call us.

Only people with very low IQ try to compare Paganism with other religions.
Comparing it to other religions doesn't make sense because it is more about honoring your ancestors, not based on a book like the Abrahamic religions are.

It's about sending a message to the public more then mysticism, in a way it's more practical than spiritualism. How do you get the public to care about their race,you instill those values from a young age just as a religion does.

Unlike (((christianity))) our religions is not based on belief, we are people not just a religion.

I'm not Christian, this has no relevance to me. People call you LARPagan because you don't believe in your religion.

>only people with very low IQ do x
Not quite. No more than pretending to follow a religion you don't believe in because you don't like immigrants OR Christians. There's no logical sense to it. Otherwise you would have given reasons to follow it other than attack my person (even though it doesn't apply).

Keep up, memeflag.

You’ll learn one day. Unfortunately it seems it will be the hard way. Read Ezra.

BUMP for Óðinn. Death to christcucks. Sup Forums is a Pagan board.

If pagans are so superior then why did they lose?
Most of them were raiding savages akin to negroids also why do most pagans posters use memeflags when they post?

All valid questions. Another one to ask is why they get so angry when questioned and immediately resort to insults.

I asked questions and I got an edgy, 14-year-old response. Why are they the spiritual equivalent of vegans?

ITT: Reddit

*tips fedora*

Paganism is broad as fuck though

Christian Identity is the correct (and true) solution. You're welcome.

>identifying as a jew

Forming your own spiritual and philosophical view through syncretism and Perennialism is the way of the wise.

Paganism will save the we..

More kikes this morning than usual...

(((christian identity))) in a nutshell...

>Don't listen to jew worshiping faggots.
Remind me. Wasn't sacrificing humans part of worshiping gods? I always hear you pagan larpers about your idols but i never hear you say anything about fucking killing yourselves, faggots.

>"Jews" are descendents of the ancient Israelites.

No, we believe that the Jews are literally the children of Satan.

The Bible (both the Old and New Testaments) is a book written by, about, and for the white race. The "Jews" of today had nothing to do with its writing. The ancient Israelites were white people, and Adam was the first white man -- not the first "man" -- made in the image of God/Yahweh. Also, Jesus' message is for white people (Jacob/Israel's lineage) only, and Christian universalism is unbiblical:

>(Mat 15:24) But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

White people are the "lost sheep of the house of Israel," because they have lost their true identity. Jesus (and God/Yahweh) was a white nationalist and anti-Semite. He was a segregationist. The Original Sin of Eve, and then Adam, was race-mixing with non-whites. This is the ideology of Christian Identity.

If I remember correctly. The man who drew these pictures was punished for corrupting the youth of Greece. Pagan Greece that is. Not christian Greece.

>Germanic Pagans reserve death penalty for deserters, faggots.
The death penalty is reserved for two kinds of capital offenses: military treason or desertion was punished by hanging, and moral infamy (cowardice and homosexuality[9]) was punished by throwing the condemned into a bog. The difference in punishment is explained by the idea that "glaring iniquities" must be exposed in plain sight, while "effeminacy and pollution" should best be buried and concealed.[10] Minor legal disputes were settled on a day-to-day basis by elected chiefs assisted by elected officials.[11]

far, farrrrr from atypical-

heathentalk.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/12991911_10154116988549766_241226882_o.jpg

>Doesn't refute anything in OP's post.
Jidf is in full force today I see. Also that meme is rip off from Pagan meme. Christian version isn't even accurate. Pic related is the original Pagan meme.

Paganism is basically Wicca for guys

>If I remember correctly. The man who drew these pictures was punished for corrupting the youth of Greece. Pagan Greece that is. Not christian Greece.

One of the prizes in athletic contestsin ancient greece was a boy. to have sex with.

>>if you don't worship the god of the jews and don't want a jew to be the lord of your fellow white people you're a kike
How does that make any sense, kike user?

LOL @ christians trying to stir shit up without refuting anything in OP's post.

Infanticide was practiced throughout pagan Europe.

Tacitus almost certainly didn't even visit the areas he was writing about. I doubt you've even read the book. You can't learn history from wikipedia entries, bozo.

So, you identify as being a jew., but not the type of jew we think of when we think of jews, the type of jew that those jews think they are actually? I don't really see how that changes anything.

Calm down bro lol

Show us your real flag, faggot

true

There's literally nothing wrong with infanticide, especially back when half of infants died anyway. Some babies really are better off dead.

the fuk

haah good meme fellow Christian!!!
Good meme indeed!
Duesz vult??!!
HAHAH!
Good to see another white race member being thouroughly "redpilled" in the ways of Christ our savior :)

Zeus Bless for Brave Pagans

You know it sames disengenuous if you only complain about christians without forwarding any beliefs of your own

what?

>implying I'm Christian
See

>So, you identify as being a jew.,

No, because Jews don't believe that Jesus Christ is the messiah. Jews believe in the Talmud (even over the Bible). Jews are literally not genetically descended from Jacob/Israel's line. Jews don't follow Torah law, even though they claim to -- for example, not putting a thread of blue in their shirt tassels (Tzitzit), wearing the kippah while in their houses of worship (forbidden in the Bible), allowing their women to become religious teachers (forbidden in the Bible), embracing as a group homosexual lifestyles (forbidden in the Bible), etc.

>Mfw I see a Pagancuck pushing his cult about Drinking semen and CrossDressing like a faggot on Pol.
This video is everything you need to know about paganism m.youtube.com/watch?v=2iGCzh7KdaQ

It's time to rid Europe of all (((semitic))) corruption: The synagogue, the church, the mosque, the pro-immigration institutions and the Marxist institutions!

Having to delve into minutae to seperate yourself from a jew doesn't really look good. Either way you're claiming to not be of European descent, and that Europe is less important to you than Israel, which is our whole problem with Jews in the first place.

What are they being replaced with though?

Well said!

MY BROTHER
When? We can't keep idle! We need to unite and assist the purge of all the majestic continent Europe.

I would replace faggy christian morals with Germanic Paganism.

Tacitus Germania On Pagan German Morals:

Germanic Pagans are racially pure and healthy.
In Chapter 4, “Racial characteristics of the Germanics“, he attributed to Germanic men and women that they all have common physical characteristics, fierce blue eyes (truces et caerulei oculi = "sky-coloured blue, dark blue), red-blonde hair (rutilae comae = "red, golden-red, reddish yellow, golden-blonde") and tall framers (bodies), vigorous at the first onset but not tolerant of exhausting labour, tolerant of hunger and cold but not of heat.[5]

Germanic Pagans do not racemix.
Tacitus says (Ch. 2, “Origion and descent of the Germanics”) that physically, the Germanic peoples appear to be a distinct (indigenous), racially pure nation, not a blood admixture of their neighbors: "For my own part, I agree with those who think that the tribes of Germany are free from all taint of intermarriages with foreign nations…" They are divided into three large branches, the Ingaevones, the Herminones and the Istaevones, deriving their ancestry from three sons of Mannus, son of Tuisto, their common forefather.

Germanic Pagans reserve death penalty for deserters, faggots.

Odinism of course, we must get back on the path of our Ancestors. If we keep these semitic institutions, we are DOOMED to make the same mistakes that lead us into this mess again! Christianity is NOT A SOLUTION, it is not ours, it is foreign, it is NOT EUROPEAN.

All hail The AllFather, hail the Aryan people, hail the total victory over the "chosen people"!

Daily reminder that this is an obvious d&c shill and anyone stupid enough to be attacking other whites right now is a fucking retard

LMAO if anybody actually takes this laping seriously.

Christianity got too corrupted, nowadays it's just a business for money, fuck that. Jews infiltrated everything. Even the pope will take it in the ass for shekels.

LET THE BEAST AWAKE

Pagancucks BTFO

Paganism clearly has it roots in Christianity.

Look at Odin hung in the tree, sacrificing himself to himself.... there are hundreds if examples.

Look. Jesus was a white man and true blood whites are the true Israelites of the bible.

Paganism is just what came about after the dispersion from Babylon and Assyria.

It's all a bit esoteric but the Jews are literally stand offspring and were never Israelites. Jesus was in no way a new and literally calls Jews sins if the devil multiple times in scripture while repeatedly referring to Israelites as the chosen people. Real Israelites. Not these khazars.

I support recognizing our pagan history and myself where a mjolnir necklace as a remembrance of my ancestors as I am almost 75% Scandinavian and 25% German. But the true religion is that we, the white man are the true Israelites of the bible and are the chosen race.

There is no "d&c" when it comes to Christcucks because they are already conquered by the enemy right down to their very souls. To unite with a Christcuck is to become conquered as well. Any group that does not exclude Christcucks and work against the influence of their Semitic religion will never achieve results.

>minutae to seperate yourself from a jew

They are literally not the same people on a genetic level as white people, for example. To say that it's minutiae is like saying that race is skin color. One might as well say that familes and races don't mean anything at all, and that some tribe of black African voodoo believers are basically the same people as ethnically Chinese Muslims, for example. Your mental resistance is simply a product of a lifetime of mis-belief as to who today's Jews really are. Also, acceptance of the Talmud is hardly a small affair.

This guy gets it

So we're meant to take Tacitus as Gospel? Does he even give any instructions on how to actually be a germanic pagan?

>Fucking jews, they ruined judaism!

So you've accepted that you'll never achieve results? Because Paganism is completely dead.

Talk to jews about christianity and they will say its too pagan, nothing jewish about it

Nice Cherrypick I can play this game too.

I'm Portuguese and it's sad because we are one of the most christian countries but it's true.
Majority of Portugal is atheist, and those who still claim to be christian because they go to church 2 times a year don't act on nothing the Christianity teaches. It's just a cucked act to show the other ppl they are good ppl and angels and some practice domestic violence.
it's just an act nowdays

Paganism is made by jews

Reincarnation is REAL.
"Heaven" is pure made up BULLSHIT. Besides, what is even the point of going to "heaven"? Just to forever live a comfortable life with no struggles, challenges or meaning? Sounds incredibly dull to me, but maybe not to some Low-T cuck who can't achieve anything in real life.

>this again

you're as retarded as the larpagans kys.

THAT'S RIGHT GOYS, STOP WORSHIPING YOUR MESSIAH GO WORSHIP ODIN, ZEUS, THOR & IRONMAN

You used to be a great and powerful nation -- a world power -- but the importation of Negroes into your land dissipated your natural genetic strengths.

the Jewish talmuld litellay says that jesus is burning in hell and that christians are worse than pagans. See m.youtube.com/watch?v=8ClPrQ72Cl0

our cucked government even asks EU to bring refugees in, guess what? The refugees refuse, they demand sweden or germany lol, we don't even have a hundrer here.
Back we are full of blacks and gipsies, Lisbon is completely lost.

Trace Paganism back to Middle East:
Germania -> Greece -> Caanan

The name Europa itself came from Crete which came from Caanan.
>Literally falling for proto-Semite hivemind.

Yes indeed.

I think CI is catching on more and more.

They don't understand that the Talmud supersedes (and completely contradicts) the Old Testament for jews.

pagans will always sperg about christianity being jewish not realising how europe/pagans influenced it

What Bible version do you use/prefer? thx

Philippines your country is shit compared to Japan which is a Pagan and rightwing atheist country.

It's minutae to people who are not Jews. There's hundreds of distinct and different African ethnicities and religions but we'd still call them all niggers because we aren't African, but the differences are very important to them and they would not refer to them as minutae.Anyhow, it doesn't matter where the jews you claim to be came from or what race they are. Their loyalty is still to Israel, not anything European.

Create a meme using this picture. I will save the best meme to my anti christcuck folder.

Why the fuck are these threads always nothing but spergouts between christians and pagans?
We're being ethnically replaced everywhere we inhabit and you people put your effort into trying to tear down other whites over religion.

>"muh ancestry"

Underrated

Be your retarded logic Japanese are race traitors because they believe in a alien religion Buddhism.

Whatever Goldbergensteinfeld

>A great pagan revival will come from me posting anti christian memes

Europa was a Canaanite princess who became the first Queen of Crete, and later gave her name to the whole mainland:

Quote:
In Greek mythology, Europa ... was a Phoenician woman of high lineage, even a by-name for lunar Astarte, from whom the name of the continent Europe has ultimately been taken.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Europa_(mythology)

Note that "Phoenician" in the Wikipedia article is an anachronism — that term wasn't used until the Iron Age (beginning in 1200 BC), whereas the myth records a much older memory. At that time, there were no "Phoenicians", and the land and its people were named after Canaan.

>The name "Europe" has clear Semitic roots, that mean "West / Land of the Setting Sun":

Quote:
Klein suggests a possible Sem. origin in Akkad. erebu "to go down, set" (in reference to the sun) which would parallel orient (q.v.).

etymonline.com/index.php?...earchmode=none

>Europa's brother Cadmus has a parallel Semitic etymology — Kadam means "to go before", and means "East / Land of the Rising Sun". Cf. the "Kadmonites" in the Bible (Gen 15:19).
cf.blb.org/lang/lexicon/Lexic...gs=H6923&t=KJV
cf.blb.org/lang/lexicon/Lexic...gs=H6930&t=KJV
cf.blb.org/lang/lexicon/Lexic...gs=H6931&t=KJV
cf.blb.org/lang/lexicon/lexic...gs=06935&t=KJV

>Cadmus' daughter, Semele, might be related to "Shem / Semite".

CONCLUSION: Europeans name themselves after foreign (Canaanite) women.

OBSERVATION: If the mainland was, instead, named after the indigenous men, it would be called Barbaria*.

Both Christianity and Paganism today is dumb

How do Pagans worship their gods nowadays?
Do you still sacrifice animals?
Would Odin accept Portuguese blood to his army?

We too were Pagans back then.

Average deus vult LARPER on Sup Forums... Worship my dead Jew!

Can you guys please start saying something about paganism instead of Christianity?

Buddhism isn't really a religion and they still have Shinto

I sacrificed a spider to the spirit that lives in my stove once.

Nigger, you can play this asinine game of posting the same pictures of people who clearly don't represent what you're arguing against over and over forever. It's accomplishes fucking nothing and just goes in circles forever. You can find plenty of pictures of retarded wiccans and faggot heathens.

At the end of the day, Jesus and all of the original founders of christianty were middle eastern jews.

I'll stick to white gods.