Why does everyone give her shit and say her breasts are too big but

Why does everyone give her shit and say her breasts are too big but....

....she gets a pass? Explain this whore shit.

Lucoa is a goddess, not a human.

>ex-goddess

Current goddess of Shotacon and fertility.

That is most certainly not too big.

There's nothing wrong with Ryotas.

You must be new. Sup Forums literally bitched and moaned the moment she appeared on screen. But no one complains about Dragon tits

OP I understand I hate those faggots too, but most of us love these characters.

do her tits make the show worth watching?

>show being good
>or big tits
You're not very bright are you?

>you must be new
>Sup Forums

Does she at least show any skin?

Those disproportionate tits triggered me every time I saw half of the studio's budget invested towards it's bounding animation.
Her way too carefree attitude didn't help her case either.

>bounding
Yeah whatever you say Tumblr

Obviously it's because Lucoa is a one note gag character in a gag comedy show, a fairly cartoonish one at that

...while Occultic;Nine was a more serious show and a vapid girl's humongous tits literally taking up the entire screen as she innocently and seemingly obliviously bounces around holding the MC's attention with her boobs (which we often see from his POV) felt way out of place and could be seen as an admittance of underestimating, or rather undervaluing the audience's intelligence.

I liked Occultic;Nine but the amount of focus her boobs got, especially in the first episode, and especially with so much effort put into the animation of the boobs... it just felt really misjudged to me. The only thing that could be construed as a positive is that even tits so disgustingly huge (they're past a threshold of attractiveness as far as I'm concerned) still garnered a lot of fanart.

Because Occultic;Nine was meant to be somewhat serious and dramatic in tone. Her design broke many people's immersion as a result (though I didn't really care). Maidragon is over-the-top and silly and Lucoa isn't human, so she kinda dodges that issue.

>My sexuality is ruining the tone
Sounds like a personal problem.

Because Lucoa is actually drawn well and her big breasts match her proportions

I don't care, I want to titfuck both of them.

Amen user

what are some other characters with "above average" breasts?

There is literally a thread about this right now, check the catalog.

Because ex-goddess was made by kyoani and their fanbase will defend every single shit they make

You sound like you have issues.

Fairly certain kyoani didn't make the manga

It is more likely that the shows have a different type of audience watching them.

My only problem with her is that her breast size doesn't work with the rest of her design. She needs wider hips and thicker thighs to compensate.

Regardless, I'd still bust an ocean of man gravy across her face if I got to spend an evening with her rack.

I guess it's time to find out what's going on with Winter 2017 Monster Girl Anime #6,397

You know this is an adaptation of a manga and they didn't design the character right?

>not posting superior version

This basically, but I'd chalk it up to the audience more than the show.
I saw both and had no issue with either. Both are great.
But I guess there was a group watching occultic that didn't enjoy it and they got vocal enough to make a big deal out of it, and they had no excuse to shut them up.

At least with maid dragon if anyone got too whiny and loud about it people would just tell them to shut up, she's a dragon in a silly comedy full of service after all, and they'd shut up.

The occultic crowd wanted to pretend their silly nitroplus show was somehow above it.

Basically, I blame it on occultic attracting more fedorakin who couldn't into anime aesthetics and had to whine about the breasts like the kids they are.

How funny that in the end that was the only remarkable thing the show will be remembered for.

Because ara ara. Are you retarded?

She doesn't get a pass, though. She's /ss/ trash with cowtits. Literally the worst character in any anime.

This.

Goddess genes

No the anime just shit.

Her tits weren't that big in the original design, or even in the LN.
They went all out with it in the anime.

So glad it flopped hard on them.
Huge breast fags are usually the mother-complex shitstains who like /ss/ too, but thankfully they are an obnoxious little minority.

I'm patiently waiting for doujins of Lucoa

We will get one Lucoa doujin for every two dozens of Kanna.

Whens Tooru?

>Having taste this shit
Erase yourself

>Too big
Why do you care about faggots?

When Elma gets one.

She already has some

I require some without the dickgirls.

And I require one with Lucoa and gentle /ss/, welcome aboard

Having not seen Occult;Nine all I can say is that Maid Dragon's mangaka has a problem with drawing really bad huge tits. Chick in OP also had really bad looking Huge tits.

Both would benefit from a reduction I guess. But the latter is a comedy while I believe the former is a murder mystery so maybe the fan service didn't go over so well?

Also dragon tits is going to rape that shota and that's just another thing to not like about her.