Do americunts unironically believe that russian paid trolls don't exist?

Do americunts unironically believe that russian paid trolls don't exist?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lw2BVI9OhC4
youtu.be/_0pgfbLnVHA?t=10m25s
cnet.com/news/last-jedi-rotten-tomatoes-star-wars/
archive.fo/4Lrwt
youtube.com/watch?v=R8PMIuPgoTU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nah they do exist, Hillary. Just the same as any other countries dumb, pointless social media campaigns exist as well. Your selective outrage belies any attempt you had at neutrality.

ty for your opinion, subhuman

But I hope that u do understand that it happens in much bigger extent, yes?

Russian paid trolls don’t exist you autist. If the Russian government was paying trolls they’re would be proof by now. Do you think not a single troll decided to brag or come forward about it? There’s no Russian trolls retard

What if I will say you that I know those people in person, 56%er?

Then I would say you’re a liar or delusional. Also nice original insult, you faggot Nazi larper.

If they existed I'd already join them anyway I shitpost here everyday for free.

>Americunts
finally i see someone using this word

Such a person, especially of high ranks, would enjoy a rockstar status alike to Snowden/Assange/Pussy Riot.
Wait 'till they find a phony "he raped me" actor since no one real's come up.

fpbp

>thread theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=lw2BVI9OhC4

Of course paid trolls exist. And we must stop them. They single-handedly prevented Hillary from even stepping foot once in Wisconsin to campaign. This time they went too far.

I prefer "amerifags" recently desu

Nice meme flag, faggot.

we have paid trolls of every type, they are all shit compared to those that do this for the love of it.

No, but their influence is overrated.

This is exactly what I'm trying to explain to amerimutts, but they are so fuckin brainwashed, so that they don't accept it

Am i supposed to unironically believe that your opinions matter Mr. Meme Flag?

85% of posts and threads are by the Russian. From the east Germans to the Poles and Fins most are from Moscow countries

Here you can see the vice-president of the German Socialdemocrats openly and brazenly shilling for Hillary in the last election.

Russian trolls my ass, you faggot. We're going to bury you with that story.

hi there, subhuman

Do you understand that your flag is the MEMEIST flag by default btw?

t. americans' dog

I believe the fastest America wake up the sooner we can fix Sup Forums

I mean I love reading zerohedge but they're quite clearly affiliated with the russian government. Still better than listening to CNN.

This Russian shill don't hid his intention

Where does this pic come from ?

no they really dont
at lest not near the extent as DNC partisans imagine them

its just shitposters who do it all for free

youtu.be/_0pgfbLnVHA?t=10m25s

> Mark Warner just implied that Hillary Hillary Clinton lost the election because a small army of Slavic ship posters who trash-talked her on local news sites social media and sites like Reddit and Sup Forums
> Wow, just wow. Let me tell you something Mark: Putin doesn't need to pay Slavs to shitpost. Slavs are born to shitpost, it's in their DNA.
> You know who else doesn't need to be paid to shitpost about Hillary Clinton? Me. I do it for free, all of us do it for free.

I left my phone at the store. When I went back, and got it this was on there.
>I'm
>Literally
>Shaking
>Right now

t. ran out of arguments so I had to resort to ad hominem
That's not how you win political battles, senpai.

do you believe we have forgotten that russians were supposed to have "hacked the election"? btw I've just had my first encounter with a retard who said that it always meant "media hack", as in, shit-talking about Hillary on Facebook.

Last posted on Stormfront. Well atleast the OP is using an honest larpflag

From ''Joan's On Third''

As I can see from the most popular Russian imageboard there are A LOT of posting purposely pushing degeneracy agenda and Russian self-humiliation and self-hating agenda.
Sup Forums's b is somewhat samelevel degenerate as Russian 2ch.hk's b.

>she won, it was her turn
Shill posting with faggot meme flag complaining about trolls. That’s fucking rich.

oops

>amerimutts itt think that I prefer Hilary over Drumpf

wew

>Implying it's all about the US election
They were active on a similar scale around the MH17 crisis. Where do you think the Kraut meme came from with the russian chicken shouting "Proofs??".

does anyone know how i can get paid to troll people? please send me an email to [email protected] with information. thank you

>Well atleast the OP is using an honest larpflag
Stop insulting my flag

not a burger but "everything i dont like is a Russian psyop".
cnet.com/news/last-jedi-rotten-tomatoes-star-wars/
archive.fo/4Lrwt
>Is there a Russian force behind this?
>I know it's hard to believe many things you see online these days, but a quick drift to the Rotten Tomatoes audience ratings for "Star Wars: The Last Jedi" reveals a stunning number.
they blame the Russians for the bad reviews of the new star wars movie....

The Russian Narrative is a joke at this point.

Do they actually exist?

"Russian Paid Trolls" are just people that disagree with the left. Go on any Facebook trending political story and you will see liberals accusing others of being Russian bots

CIA paid trolls exist. You should know all about that.

THAT'A LIAR
Nobody pays me :(

Ayyy poor nigga.

Prove they do exist. The burden of proof is on you.

Do people really think Russians get paid to shitpost?

>Sup Forums accuses an organization or group of shilling
>provides evidence of said shilling efforts
>liberals accuse everyone who disagrees with them of being russian hacker trolls
>evidence_not_found

What do I need to do to become an Icefag?
Heard that your Country is pretty comfy.
Also your flag is Aesthetic.

All I know is that I need to get a Nordic name like Olavson.

One has to be a total retard to not realize EVERY country is paying trolls.

people are more likely to believe the most outlandish conspiracy theories. The entire history of Russian cyber warfare involves using paid operatives, it's been done countless times before.

The simple truth is that Sup Forums will eat up whatever shit fits their narrative or preconceived notions.

Paid trolls of all stripes exist. Your point?

How is this bad?

Paid propogandists exist for both sides in huge numbers, also universities push propaganda too. The internet is full of it.

>It's almost like the amerifet gov is against Real freedom of speech. How am i not surprised

This. The issue is not that pro-Russia shills exist, it's that it's fundamentally dishonest to claim that they're the only ones on the internet being paid to push an agenda.

>Evidence not foun-

I don't doubt their existence but their influence. I don't need to be told by Russian trolls to not vote for Hillary.

Fucking kek

shariablue
exposed again as tremendous flaggots

>Burgers paid shills exists
>Kikes paid shills exists
>Russian paid shills exists
>Leafs do it for free
Yes sir

>russian paid trolls don't exist?
/po/ has become such a shit board since the Kremlin took over. My friends and I almost never waste the time any more.

So you're saying Russian trolls exist but their influence is overrated?

Gonna say the sky is blue next you dumb motherfucker?

>be memflagfag
>call real flag meme flag
>proceed to suck bowl of dicks

Show your flag, nigger.

council american islamic relations

american israeli pac

yeah muslims and jews fuck with our politics in the open but lets freak out about russians russling jimmies

have u seen the ads?

they were pro trump and pro hillary

> since the Kremlin took over
>> unironically believes in the Leftist-Boogeyman
Off yourself, you gigantic waste of organic matter.

>Russian trolls my ass, you faggot.

What interests me is how the cunts crying foul over "Russian election hacks" are the sort of people who in the best case scenario are completely unaware of and in the worst case actually abet the behaviour of the US government and their numerous lobbies and campaigns in foreign countries to Americanize them.

srsly this lol

everybody does it

weve been doing it for decades

and they act like the russians just started lol

Do Russians believe American paid trolls don't exist?

Shitlery and CNN said they exist, so that means I don’t believe it.

Only newfags by Russian trolls, boomer. They have been replaced by sentient AI chatbots from Macedonian coder farms.

Trolls recognize no national borders, sure they can reside in a country that's not exactly the same as blindly following along with it's defacto rules is it?

Besides let;s be honest meme flags have no opinion, and are deemed shitpost by default.

Also it's not incredibly difficult to sway an opinion that already exists. You can reinforce those opinions sure but it's not fucking inception mate.

They exists, they just didn't sway shit.