Why does Sup Forums worship him?

Why does Sup Forums worship him?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q4QjfR38WZk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Is that teenage Trump right after the tragedy that changed his life forever?

>white
>attractive
>successful
>smart
>rich

He is 100% opposite of you, amerishart

no ,he is teenage hitler

i like the original content

Because a lot of people here have deluded themselves into thinking he's a far-righter, when the truth is that he just despises pc culture. Probably a leftycuck in most other aspects.
>inb4 anecdotal "evidence"

YOU LAUGH YOU LOSE 400

I don't. I only worship simo hayha

because he's /ourguy/

it's kind of romantic at this point desu

He has a really good chair.

WEWWWWWWWWWWW

Don't kid yourself Sweden he's not one of you anymore poopiepie belongs to the free men of the world now

I do not worship anything, apart from Satan.

He's entertaining.

I want to put a child in the belly of his girlfriend

i like that he gets his YLYL videos from /wsg/

I don't know, he was pretty upset when the UK quit the EU, so he's definitely not our guy.

Because most people here are incredibly impressionable and simple minded. He says some stuff that Sup Forums agrees with so they instantly think he's /theirguy/, view his content and give him more money. It's the mind of children.

Look how everyone workships every e-celeb because they're vaguely right-wing, until they say something Sup Forums disagrees with and they instantly switch and hate them. It's the mind of a child.

Sup Forums is 75% e-celeb or social media shit these days.

because he will be our future leader of the reich, along with his bride Taylor Swift

lol meme flag you have no power here

Because Sup Forums is full of underage edgelords and he said nigger one time.

Please tell me about how "based" he is, dude. He's waking up dem yoofs, right?

Because he's a big tuber who isn't a CIA asset, mk ultra victim, or Google A.I. generated channel.

he subtly exposes a young audience to (((their))) influence with accessible memes that ultimately expands the influence and reach of Sup Forums

Why are you talking like a nigger swedebro

No!
Mommy will be mine!

he subtly redpills his audience

Cause he said nigger

because Sup Forums is a memelord kid

To ridicule Olof for being a blind fanboy.

Because he is the first red pill for millions of people world wide.

do we?

Because he said something about Hitler doing nothing wrong in a joke video and all the retards on here decided to jump on his dick for it

Because Sup Forums is underage

He was pretty badass. Lauri Törni had a bigger impact on the war, though.

This.
Peewds reaches jew levels of subtlety when redpilling young folks.

His sub count actually increased after he said "what a fucking nigger" on stream a few weeks ago

quads confirm, its pretty obvious he is redpilled seeing as he is from sweden and the current state of the country now...

He's the most successful person who regularly uses Sup Forums and Sup Forums, that we know of at least.
Also, even though most of his audience are insufferable preteen faggots, he still manages to put out entertaining videos and has a bretty gud sense of humor.
All in all, he's a good enough dude who I root for and most of us probably do too.

Because if he would just bite the bullet and say "Hitler was right, this is not a joke, prepare yourselves to take back control" we'd have the largest standing army in the world.
>might take a few years for most of them to be battle-ready, but the point stands

youtube.com/watch?v=q4QjfR38WZk

>Why does Sup Forums worship him?
on the other hand /fit/ is pretty disappointed at him
>I am trying.
no felix you are not. every set should be to failure.

cause Sweden is a nigger country

The "evidence" that convinced me he's one of us is the fact that his video about getting shit for the fiverr "death to all jews" joke was exactly 14:56 in length. 56 seconds == .88 of a minute. The video cuts out as he's saying something at the end, drawing attention to the fact that he cut it at that exact time for a reason, that it's not a coincidence. However, the reference is still too veiled to be something that normies would pick up on. The only logical conclusion is that he meant it as a dog whistle for right wingers.

I hate how she talks. It triggers the fuck out of me. I dont think she is attractive, certainly not felix level.

Because we know he's an actual racist.

Anyone who casually says "what a fucking nigger" when playing a videogame is okay in Sup Forums's book. I do it too, so it's rather relatable.

cause he said nigger once by accident

This.

>HE SAID NIGGER, DAMN /OURGUY/!

One of his videos was him wearing a MAGA hat and watching Hitler speeches. Sup Forums is too dumb to understand satire.

I think he's shit at games and can't even haz zero deaths.

the meme review video

He browses /gif/ for youtube YLYL material and has clearly poked his head into Sup Forums while giving subtle hints in his videos about this place. He just can't say anything publicly.

Half no like 80% of this board is under 18 and is 13 to 16. These kids grew up on phones and YouTube because mommy was to busy fucking a new guy everyday. Why do you think headsets are so common now? To block out their mothers moaning. Why do you faggots. Know what fuck you i hope you fucking die in a car crash you fucking retarded kids. Put. Your fucking phone down when diving you fucking pieces of shit. I don't care about jews as much as i care about you. If up to me. We would be allowed to ram you off the road and kill you. And have our car replaced as a reward

>mistaking Sup Forums for reddit
you must be new here

I started to watch his shit but then I stopped because he is wayyyy to repetitive and annoying.

Seriously, same shit every single day--he literally is unaware of how annoying and cringey he is.

>mistaking Sup Forums for reddit
With all the t_d fags shitting up this site it pretty much is reddit now

He's funny.
We like fun.
Pretty easy.

Go find another eceleb that said "death to all jews"

His YouTube rewind showed "ape of the year"

Thx. Did not know

dream on

Cause they're fucking faggots who also listen to rap. 90% of the people who come here are big jokes.

>original content
Literally the most unoriginal content on YouTube. Copies other youtubers constantly.

When he had a bunch of spray paint lines on his wall there was clear as day a big honkin' jew schnozzola I can't believe no one saw that

Because this place is full of fucking 12 year olds.

top kek

'felix' looks like shit himself

>Because Sup Forums is full of underage edgelords and he said nigger one time.
this.

T. bitter 40 year old virgin

It's a PewDiePie meme were he joking claims he makes original content.

>be a soyboy swedish fagboy
>become rich and famous because of millions of retardos
>still his gf is an overbite uggo

Nice try Tyrone. Real Nip wouldn't post that retarded ass math.

This just confirms you are what I said.

Nigga he's a Swedish weeb, he pretty much grew up on Sup Forums like most of us.

That is the way to do it. If you are with a girl before you are rich you know it is because she loves you and not because she loves the money.

wat a fuggn nigger

Is he becoming a soyboy? Marzia's been on a vegetarian kick and made him some kind of tofu desserts and food....gross. tofu is for spicy asian dishes.

You, Idioten OP, in pic related, what Poods himself said about his relationship with Sup Forums