sv.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Schwarz
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bonnier_family
haaretz.com/world-news/europe/1.724087
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Vienna
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>muslims cant figh-

look at that, all of the poor areas of Europe

don't make me post the inbreeding statistics again, dumb ape

you won against the Visigoths who were in the middle of the civil war, as the Spanish forces reorganized in the north Asturians and the Basques destroyed you did not win a single battle since then, so thank you threw out the German occupants and pride as Spaniards gave birth these day

Seven day war. You got btfo shitskin.

>has been

>has

You might want to read up on verb tenses there, Mahmoud. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grammatical_tense

daily reminder that the kikes btfo of you sand niggers in 6 days

forgot pic related

>papyrus font

Show your flag larper

btw I am say ruling huge swaths of lands doesn't mean anything. Accomplishments mean much more than just expanding.

>Sokolovic
kek the eternal Serb strikes again

meh

So you won agaisnt the Byzantine Empire after they have been weakened by both internal conflict, the Justinian Plague, countless wars with the persians and with the lombards ?
I am intrigued on how could an arab general accomplish this feat.I am sure that only a military genius like Belisarius and Alexander the Great could have done that.

lands were under Turks , Persian and Berber administration dark skin arab nigger we are not same as you nigger

you just wait for two empires(byzantine and Persia) to get exhausted and then attack like little shit but today Persians , Turks and ... are raping Arab world soon we will capture mecca and rape everyone

arabs are mostly act like niggers great news is Persians and Turks are on march in middle east and killing and raping arab countries one after another looooooooool they done bro

B-but muh religion of peace. Stupid shitskin, proving our points for us.

Fucking sicilians

Persians and Turks are on the march bro soon Arab world will be erased from face of the earth

Lol

Due my germanic nature i respect Mohammed and his followers for being successful conquerors.
However, i despite their religion.

Sage.

Cuck.

Was there a single battle you semitic faggots won without outnumbering the enemy 10 to 1? Real warriors win battles like pic related

Stupid Muslim. He is showing his flag. Confederate US.

>Germans being cucks for islamic shitskins
Nothing new to see here

Please abdullah, winning battles against persians while being outnumbered 3 to 1 was tradition in the ancient world, all those muslim empires existed because they fought weak and unstable kingdoms, let's see how allah's favorite goatfuckers did against the weakest of Europe's major nations at the start of the 20th century, and let's not forget about how they got fucked by a couple of disorganized kingdoms and rebels soon after, and lost almost all of europe

Corsica, Sardinia, and Calabria never were (although the city of Bari in Apulia was for about 25 years and Otranto was occupied by the Turks for a year) occupied by any Islamic state, the Turks never completely occupied the Mani Peninsula, and after Tours, the Arabs were beat back over the Pyranees like lightning.
And while Khalid ibn Al-Walid was one of the most able commanders of history, the timing of the meteoric rise of the Rashidun and later Ummayad Caliphates was impecable, considering the Byzantine and Sassanian Empires had fought against and exhausted each other to the point that a united group of desert nomads could overwhelm them.
Eventually European power re-established itself, and then became the aggressor when Arab power fractured, which, just as the Arabs had once taken advantage of against the Europeans, the Europeans (and Turks) took advantage of and conquered.

>respect Mohammed
that dark skin nigger destroy the middle east !!!!!!!!!

>russia, iran, turkey and qatar (token ar*bs) forming alliance against usa kikes, israel, k*rds and ar*b countries

we're chasing them back to their desert for good this time. genocide is seen as wrong for some reason these days

> Dalmatia
> Istria
>Hungary
>Sardinia
>Corse
>France
>Calabria
>Hundreds of years
1. pic related

Don't forget when 35 000 t*rks fought 2500 Christian Knights during the Great Siege of Malta

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Siege_of_Malta

pro tip: the Europeans won

Fuck off brainlets, at least he managed to built an huge empire out of sand and im not saying i like him or his religion.
Same goes for Genghis Khan. I have respect for these people as conquerors.

>qatar (token ar*bs)
the only Arabs allowed on board are Lebs, Syrians and Tunisians rest are niggers and will be exterminated

I don't think I've heard someone call them "weak". Barbaric, yes. Violent, yes. Dumb, yes.

Kys terrorist

Sweden history is one of the most bad ass up until the last 100 years

muhaha conqueror why not respect Persians you faggot ???????????

There is nothing to respect about a child-fucking pedophile semite like muhammed

Sure thing my guest worker friend

thank you sven arabs should be exterminated and they will be soooooooooooooon

who cares nigga. nigga who cares

stop lying osama

I want to turn back time and try again

all of that was light skin Persians and ottomans dark skin nigger

me too bro :(

muhammad was genuine and white. god sent the last 3 prophets to the same race: semites, not because they're the chosen race but because they are utterly trash. did these prophets manage to fix this vile subspecies? I'm afraid not

maybe it's time for a change of plans

muh super muslim warriors muh jihad.
And then turns out muslims have suffered the biggest BTFO in history of mankind

10,000 people killed and 0 casualties from the other side.

That is a fucking meme flag asshat burger

all niggers will be exterminated MAKE MIDDLE EAST GREAT AGAIN

>All the colored land has been under islamic control for hundreds of years
"B-but muh crusades r bad a-amirite??"

They created a society that was actually too good, too peaceful and successful. It created some of the weakest men the world has ever known, even with their good genes.

All of that was Arab

and now you!

Actually we got kike'd hard.

sv.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Schwarz
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bonnier_family

Having a peaceful and good society was not what weakened us, although I admit it helped ((( them ))) subvert our country. It was mostly kikes that caused this, but I'm not denying the good-spirited high trust nature of our people helped them do it.

NO dark skin nigger your kind accomplished nothing it was all Persians and ottomans .
In 1377, the Arab sociologist, Ibn Khaldun, narrates in his Muqaddimah:[20]

"It is a remarkable fact that, with few exceptions, most Muslim scholars ... in the intellectual sciences have been non-Arabs, thus the founders of grammar were Sibawaih and after him, al-Farsi and Az-Zajjaj. All of them were of Persian descent they invented rules of (Arabic) grammar. Great jurists were Persians. Only the Persians engaged in the task of preserving knowledge and writing systematic scholarly works. Thus the truth of the statement of the prophet (Muhammad) becomes apparent, 'If learning were suspended in the highest parts of heaven the Persians would attain it "... The intellectual sciences were also the preserve of the Persians, left alone by the Arabs, who did not cultivate them…as was the case with all crafts. ... This situation continued in the cities as long as the Persians and Persian countries, Iraq, Khorasan and Transoxiana (modern Central Asia), retained their sedentary culture."

Pakistani here

>they are utterly trash. did these prophets manage to fix this vile subspecies? I'm afraid not

>>maybe it's time for a change of plans

Do you realize that in many muslim countries your words can cost you jail time or even your life, right

another kind of niggers you and southern Arabs should be exterminate from face of earth

Lmao he used the word اعرابي not عرب. What he was referring to wasn't arabs. But rather Arab nomads. a.k.a. Bedouins. Nice try.

>ottoman
>islamic

I don't buy it.
Jews are the ones who are getting fucked the most of this situation (just a week ago you had protests all over the country and synagogues burned by muslims over the jerusalem issue)

The only Swede I ever met in person was a fat cuck with black nail polish who got a vasectomy and that was the gay friend of a girl that was in a relationship with a norwegian.

Your people turned insane out of being too civilized. Too much tv and bullshit at school

Are you ready for another round? Winner gets Norway

I uploaded that image once and a fag mod banned me for 3 days. Probably was from Spain or something.

Why would I argue with you ??? you are ugly dark skin nigger us Persians are destroying Arab nations one after another your turn will come you are subhuman negro most of you are dark skin that's why you can't accomplished anything

> his country only exists because the French and the English were dividing his dunes on a map
Weak sandniggers everybody

The proof is out there. Are you a newfag? It's been posted a thousand times. I didn't believe it first either, but it's true. It's all true.

To answer your question: we had no synagogues burned, but the influx of shitskins from the middle east makes no difference for our kikes because our kikes all live in luxury in 99% Swedish neighborhoods. Regarding that swede you met, well that's a shame. He should end his life for having a vasectomy, but that doesn't mean he is representative of Swedes. There are many true sons of Sweden left.

no more brother wars

>muslims are the best warri-

good one ottoman empire was Turkish and Balkanic people, Arab niggers had nothing to do with it

>putting in women at all
>not just that, but putting in a woman waring a hijab incorrectly
>death penalty in muslim countries

>Islamic control for hundreds of years
>Aquitaine

Choose one sandnigger.

you can rot in a dungeon for denying muh holocaust mario

haaretz.com/world-news/europe/1.724087

those pictures have zero Arabs they cherry picked Turks,Chechen , Persian,Kurd,....the poster is dark skin Arab nigger

It is our way, 13 wars until now, Let's make it an even number.
Well into Kalmar after

Dats just beutiful.

GG, sandniggers managed to breed until their country was full then sent hundreds of thousands against countries with a few thousands army and literally used their soldiers as cannon fodders.

I want a Norse Dominion and a purge of Scandinavia

Det kommer att bli verklighet

you're waifu a shit

Oy vey, Islamic power.

Philippines in Orange:
Dude they were under spanish rule for 500 years. Dutch East indies for 300

yeah, but I couldn't be bothered to make this accurate. Do you really think I've got time to paint the entire world?

still whiter and taller than you mohamed loooool
dark sking NIGGER

Fair enough. Just saying for posterity.

Just curious, you're a Persian right? Do you have green eyes? How tall are you? Are persians really whiter than middle eastern shitskins?

>marches behind you
>literaly destroys your army even though you have more men
>"pssht nothing personal birschei"

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Vienna

>we will capture mecca and rape everyone
>leaf
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH *Inhales* HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHA

Only fools and insane people try to deny that muslims still are and always have been extremely dangerous.

Well depend which part of the country you from , I have medium brown heir and fair skin and I am 6'3" my dad have green eyes in total I would say Turks,Kurds , Lebanese ,Persian and .... can look very white
the shitskins in middle east are usually Arabs(expect Syrians and Lebanese) and Pakistanis they ugly and dark

Arabs losing more control everyday we are coming

>phillipines
>dutch east indies
this hurts my /his/tism

>>>bant

>Empires that didn't even last 1000 years
Why are mudslimes so mediocre?