How do we deal the final blow to totally destroy Mainstream Media?

How do we deal the final blow to totally destroy Mainstream Media?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hRNvoxxSNsY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

chinga chingo wong gong BWOOAAAAMMM

stop watching the shit

Get them to say something racist on camera or fight on air.

>How do we deal the final blow to totally destroy Mainstream Media?
Never interrupt your enemy while he is busy making an error.
MSM - CNN especially - is fucking itself over stupendously.
All that is required is to applaud their efforts.

just wait 2020
when they say the dems candidate has a 96+% chance of winning and end up losing

Sorry nigger, I’m American stationed here.

And can we not make up a crime that was commuted Black on White, then reverse the roles and try to play it out as racist for keks?

youtube.com/watch?v=hRNvoxxSNsY

Study the ways of the ancient heros, and how they did it

Exactly. We could not do to them what they are doing to themselves. Just sit back and watch them burn and make popcorn.

>call out all fake stories
>delete all fake news apps
>boycott tech that comes with pre installed fake news apps
>boycott fake news merchandise, books, etc
>do this publicly
>encourage others to do the same by telling them that fake news thinks they're dumb, and hwhat tgeir true intent is
>encourage new media by doing opposite of top

>Mainstream Media

Do you want to get rid of Fox too?

All I know is CNN is very fake news.

bump

The first two targets for mass boycott should be Hollywood and the T.V and the rest will fall like dominos.

We will need daily threads and thousands of anons to pull it off. The first step to getting this done is to rally support from thousands of anons everyday until we have enough. We can come up with a name for the daily threads so everyone knows what to search for. that's the first step then we can brainstorm ideas and if we have enough people we can spread whatever psy op we want much faster.

don't need to deal any "blow". people are smart enough to see deception from the media vs what they see in real life. I give people more credit than just thinking they are brainwashed

>people are smart enough to see deception from the media vs what they see in real life.

No no and more no

Also the msm needs to die off as quick as possible we don't want to give the (((enemy))) any more time to prepare themself the faster we shut down the msm the better.

You underestimate the stupidity of the general public. You can show the literal proof of something and they will still tell you it's fake news and that it's just a conspiracy. Then they'll go on to say that if it was true the T.V would be talking about whatever it was.

Why do this? We need an independent press.

>We need an independent press.

Are you retarded ?

Nope
How about you? We have far-left media, left media, centre-left media, centrist media, centre-right media, right media, and far-right media... That is the freedom of speech.

You literally said we don't have an independent media when we have had one for years it's called the internet.

Remove the 1st Amendment.

Imprison the Jewish oligarchs who own the media on charges of financial crimes.

What? I did not say that. Go learn to read
The media in our country are private, and not under the control of the goverment so they say what they want, and no one can forbid them, no one kills journalists here.

What kind of the jewish oligarchs you're talking about? Can you give me an exmaple of this?

Win the culture. Outlets like Vice, Vox, CNN either comment or create entertaining viral videos to lure normalfags into political propoganda.

You've won the culture with men so far.

OP, cia is not allowed to operate within the territory of the us, but they do by affecting world issues elsewhere. For what it's worth, you will never get rid of them

For example, all of the overseas Israelis involved funding and running CNN should be prosecuted as foreign agents and financial criminals.

Tell our normie pals and senpai that it's poison. Gently chide them now and then, "oh, I was thinking we should go bowling but I know you need to receive you programming". Lampoon it. Ridicule. Shame. Convert bugmen and shebugs. I've already got one to cut the cable, and another to start watching tv 'critically'.

No audience, no show.

Why is the Kremlin so interested in eliminating information sources besides the Kremlin?
Fuck off Vladimir!

Just ignore it and convince everyone you know to ignore it as well.

Looks like a conspirology
Are these people oligarchs or government officials of other state?

They are members of a parasitic enemy tribe who control all modes of information distribution within their host societies.

>CNN
>But no Fox news

This is why everyone thinks people on the right are retarded.