twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is Amanda going to be alright?

imgur.com/JrnUgv2

LET THESE THREADS DIE

is that official art of an aged up sucy

shitposts never die

>you will never fuck a delirious homeless amanda

Post Amanda pictures

Why didn't this episode follow the Lotte one?

>diana can literally see the future now

Far far away, behind the word mountains, far from the countries Vokalia and Consonantia, there live the blind texts.

Separated they live in Bookmarksgrove right at the coast of the Semantics, a large language ocean. A small river named Duden flows by their place and supplies it with the necessary regelialia.

What's going to happen in episode 8?

Sucy dies

Someone make a fistfull of yen edit of this.

How old is Ursula? I have a rule that girls can't be older than me if they want to be my wife.

she definitely looks like someone who likes to go clubbing

My wish for next weeks plot:

Flash back to Sucy as a kid, her mom dies, and Sucy tries to use magic to bring her back. Shit goes down and Sucy goes through both psychological and physical hell.

She can already turn back time.

She would have likely graduated before becoming Shiny Chariot and ten years has passed since then so I would say no younger than 28. I would think it would take time to build a name large enough to draw large crowds so I would put her at 32-34 years old.

jsfiddle.net/Ljdfpkpv/
>Chariot's pasta is 65800 char.
bubble Bubble bubble Bubble bubble Bubble bubble Bubble bubble Bubble Bubble Bubble bubble bubble Bubble bubble bubble Bubble Bubble Bubble bubble bubble Bubble Bubble bubble Bubble Bubble Bubble bubble Bubble bubble Bubble bubble Bubble Bubble bubble Bubble Bubble bubble bubble bubble Bubble Bubble bubble bubble bubble bubble Bubble bubble bubble Bubble bubble bubble bubble bubble bubble bubble Bubble Bubble Bubble bubble bubble bubble bubble bubble Bubble Bubble Bubble bubble Bubble bubble Bubble bubble Bubble Bubble bubble Bubble Bubble bubble bubble bubble Bubble Bubble bubble Bubble Bubble bubble bubble bubble Bubble Bubble Bubble bubble bubble Bubble Bubble bubble bubble Bubble bubble bubble bubble bubble bubble bubble Bubble Bubble bubble bubble bubble bubble Bubble bubble Bubble Bubble bubble Bubble Bubble bubble bubble bubble Bubble Bubble bubble Bubble Bubble bubble bubble bubble bubble Bubble bubble bubble bubble bubble bubble bubble Bubble Bubble bubble Bubble Bubble Bubble bubble bubble Bubble Bubble bubble Bubble bubble bubble Bubble bubble Bubble Bubble bubble bubble Bubble Bubble Bubble bubble Bubble Bubble bubble Bubble bubble bubble bubble bubble Bubble Bubble Bubble bubble Bubble bubble bubble bubble Bubble Bubble Bubble bubble bubble Bubble Bubble bubble bubble Bubble bubble bubble bubble bubble bubble bubble Bubble Bubble Bubble bubble Bubble Bubble Bubble bubble Bubble Bubble bubble Bubble bubble bubble Bubble bubble Bubble Bubble Bubble bubble Bubble bubble bubble bubble Bubble Bubble bubble Bubble bubble bubble bubble bubble bubble Bubble bubble bubble bubble bubble bubble bubble Bubble bubble bubble bubble bubble bubble Bubble bubble Bubble Bubble bubble Bubble bubble Bubble Bubble bubble Bubble Bubble bubble Bubble bubble Bubble Bubble bubble Bubble Bubble bubble Bubble Bubble Bubble Bubble bubble bubble Bubble bubble Bubble Bubble Bubble bubble.

>we get to see Sucy cry
please don't hurt me like this trigger

>chariot's pasta
care to explain

Sucy's mom think Luna Nova isn't the right place for Sucy, and is wasting her life there because the school is closing anyway because of lack of fands. Sucy wants to stay, and through Akko and Lotte's antics discover how fun and yay the school can be when they are around and not bogged down in old traditions in rituals. Sucy learns to appreciate Akko and Lotte more as friends but still likes trolling them because they are just that fun.

Meanwhile, Diana does something super awesome in a perfect way that is expected of a good witch and the school focuses on that while Sucy and friends does their antics.

>mom dies
Nah

>Sucy episode
>Hiroyuki Imaishi storyboarding
>Episode 8

>I was only 6 years old
>I loved Shiny Chariot so much, I had all the merchandise and memorabillia
>I pray to Shiny Chariot every night before bed, thanking her for the life I’ve been given
>"Shiny Chariot is love" I say; “Shiny Chariot is life”
>My mom hears me and calls me a dyke
>I know she was just jealous of my devotion for Shiny Chariot
>I called her a cunt
>She slaps me and sends me to go to sleep
>I’m crying now, and my face hurts
>I lay in bed and it’s really cold
>Suddenly, a warmth is moving towards me
>It’s Shiny Chariot
>I am so happy
>She whispers into my ear “A believing heart is your magic”
>She grabs me with her powerful witch hands and drags me across the bed
>I’m ready
>I let her play with me
>She presses her Shiny Rod inside my cunny
>It hurts so much but I do it for Shiny Chariot
>I can feel my cunny tearing as my eyes start to water
>I push against her force
>I want to please Shiny Chariot
>She roars in a mighty roar as she fills my cunny with her love
>My mom walks in
>Shiny Chariot looks her straight in the eye and says "Tia Fraere"
>Shiny Chariot flies from my window
>Shiny Chariot is love, Shiny Chariot is life

I just hope that they bring up her oedipus complex from the manga.

>Same hair style
>Same hair color
>Both great broomriders

Does anyone else think that Amanda is Shiny Chariot's little sister?

Ursula is her mom

>can't commit fraud
>can't kill people
>can't raise the dead

which one is Akko going to violate?

bubble Bubble Bubble Bubble bubble Bubble Bubble Bubble bubble Bubble Bubble bubble Bubble bubble bubble bubble bubble Bubble Bubble Bubble Bubble bubble bubble Bubble bubble bubble bubble bubble Bubble bubble Bubble bubble bubble Bubble Bubble bubble Bubble bubble bubble bubble bubble Bubble Bubble bubble bubble bubble bubble Bubble bubble Bubble Bubble Bubble bubble bubble Bubble Bubble bubble bubble bubble bubble Bubble bubble Bubble bubble bubble Bubble Bubble bubble bubble Bubble Bubble Bubble bubble Bubble Bubble bubble Bubble Bubble Bubble Bubble bubble Bubble Bubble bubble bubble Bubble bubble bubble bubble bubble bubble bubble Bubble bubble Bubble bubble bubble Bubble Bubble bubble bubble bubble bubble Bubble bubble Bubble Bubble bubble bubble bubble Bubble bubble bubble Bubble Bubble bubble bubble bubble bubble Bubble bubble Bubble Bubble bubble Bubble Bubble Bubble bubble bubble Bubble Bubble bubble bubble Bubble bubble bubble bubble Bubble Bubble bubble Bubble Bubble Bubble Bubble bubble Bubble Bubble bubble Bubble Bubble Bubble bubble bubble Bubble Bubble bubble bubble Bubble bubble Bubble bubble Bubble Bubble bubble bubble Bubble bubble bubble bubble bubble bubble bubble Bubble bubble Bubble bubble bubble Bubble Bubble Bubble bubble Bubble bubble Bubble bubble Bubble Bubble Bubble bubble bubble Bubble Bubble

So are you saying that, by extension, Ursula is Shiny Chariot's mom?

fug too old

>Ursula as an America
Gross

The anime made her eyes far more distinct and they are constantly throwing hints at your face to look at her eyes. Along with showing them within a relatively short time period of each other. Something the ova failed to do.

Dumb akko poster

All three at the same time

Akko isn't the type of person to defraud someone, and she would never kill someone (intentionally), so, if one is going to happen, someone close is going to die and she's going to resurrect them.

All three at the same time.

user, Susy runs up to you in a desperate hurry and screams that she needs a mushroom right away! You calmly explain to her that you do not have a mushroom and she replies that anything mushroom shaped will do.

Can you think of a way to help Susy out?

Sh'ell try to revive Ursula.

>killing people, collecting their life insurance payouts, and then resurrecting them

Looks like she's out of luck

Of coutrse

She's gonna try and transmutate someone back from the dead.

Go get the pizza from upstairs because it has mushrooms on it

Shiny Chariot commited fraud

>Chariot as a kid apologises by doing autistic Japanese bows
>Ursula as an adult still does it

no wonder the witches bully her she probably speaks thick Engrish as well

angry

Well, Ursula's uniform does make her thighs look thicc but it's just the poof

BULLYING STOPS

Nobody likes a fucking suck up Diana.

>A nip
>Called Ursula.
She's probably an jew.

That face she made there made me go from hating her to loving her.

>>Called Ursula.

Not her real name, dingus

When are they going to introduce the big bad?

yeah because Jackie Chan was born called Jackie

They already did.

That's a face even a mother could punch

she looks related to the Secretary of State

maybe it's just the glasses

That is Akko in the future user.

I admit I started thinking about it the moment Ursula commented on the Rod (her eyes were shown that moment, made the connection even clearer)

Plus don't forget the OVA started as a stand-alone story. Showing Chariot at the start, cramming every piece of information into that 20 minute OVA then dropping that plot point when they weren't supposed to continue is just a waste of time. Notice how quickly they go over plot points trying to establish things as quick and clear as possible in the OVA.

Either way I thought they were very clear with it, they're pushing it even harder with the TV series with all those camera pans and shots of Ursula every time Chariot is being mentioned.

No.

She goes out to clubs every weekend to drown herself in men and booze.

She's going to be a pole dancer at this rate.

I don't remember this scene. What episode is this from?

It's in the OP

Its from that scene they show EVERY FUCKING WEEK BECAUSE IT IS IN THE OP.

>Jennifer Tree
What did they mean by this?

some people don't watch the OP.

>watching the OP every time
Take a look at this autist.

It's an upside down shot from the Opening, here is the original shot

this was awesome!

Fresh from the local aryan blood refinery I see

Speaking of the OP, who is this?

>not watching the OP

those people are gay

Well no fucking wonder.

Is the coast clear?

Titania, queen of the fair folk.

two chav tarts overpower a migrant

She looks like the short hair woman from the spoilery sketches.

Shiny Akko

I bet they were all moist during that

Kaguya, she's going to show up in the last two episodes and try to use the Jennifer Tree to put everyone under an illusion because she wants all the magic for herself and also Akko and Diana are descended from her two daughters that have been reincarnating every generation since Jennifer first ate the fruit of the Magic Tree.

>All the girls go to the club except Akko
>Sucy spends the whole time putting her potions in everyone's drinks and making fat stacks off of her magic drugs
>Lotte gets hammered and goes fucking wild, awakening the sluttiness most girls like her save for college
>Jasminka sucks off like a hundred guys and does almost nothing else the whole night
>Constanze immediately gets thrown out for looking like a ten-year-old, stands outside offering her body to Muslims to get them to shoot up the club for her
>Amanda parties hard, dances and drinks without getting too drunk, then retires for the night with a few dozen darker-skinned gentlemen
All in all, a good day.

Isnt this just an average night in London

You have a fetish for those dark skinned gentlemen?

Pfft, yeah right. What really happened is that they all lez'd out without a man in sight.

>Akko gets punished
>Other 2 don't get shit

Is there art of her getting raped by orcs?

White privilege

>Lotte wakes up the next morning in the dorm and wonders why her panties are missing

Not me, no. Amanda, on the other hand...

Why would they need to go to a club to be lesbians?

or fat men.

Upvoted.