The leafs are so poor now they can't afford to go to the dentist and have to do DIY dental cleaning

>the leafs are so poor now they can't afford to go to the dentist and have to do DIY dental cleaning
really makes you think...

>visiting the dental jew
>not taking proper care of them yourself
enjoy paying hundreds and thousands of shekels

nhs dentist here. I feel sorry for canadians.

canadian propaganda puts a nice sheen on things but when you get ahld of and crack open a working class canadian they are falling apart.

It's a disgrace.

imagine your country being so much of a clown circus that you have to hide your flag

also imagine being so incompetent you can't take care of yourself

>not doing both your own in depth cleaning and going to the dentist every 6 months

Elaborate pls

Are you sure this isn't for bomb making by islamists?

The dental kit would be perfect for wierd angle cable management, the tiny mirror on a stick would as well. And pressure cookers are Al Qaidas goto.

Is this real? Report to police if that is the case.

To be quite honest with you, you are your own class of patient. I have never seen anything like it. The only people I've ever met who did their own root canal procedures were Canadian. The only people who pulled out their own rotten teeth were Canadian or mentally ill homeless Englishmen.

You probably think I'm attacking you for pointing out the bum deal you get. Your propaganda really does a good job of hiding the truth.

But not from the medical profession. We see it all laid bare.

Ok just asking because I've never heard of anyone doing their own dental work in my entire life. Maybe it's just the circles I run in.

t.brit

>Ok just asking because I've never heard of anyone doing their own dental work in my entire life.

keep me posted.

>that flag
I'll take your word for it, Canada is making shit bombs

I agree. Britain has it's problems though. Both of us are under the same rule.England needs to hang it's royals and aristocrats. There's a cesspool of swamp creatures hiding out there.

>I agree. Britain has it's problems though

Why are you employing this tactic against me?

We are both adults, why are you using fallacies like a child? Do you not see I am speaking in your interest? Who trained you to attack me?

Dental tools are for weed and electronics, dumbass

That was the first thing I thought too

im poor to in the US with no insurance haven't been to the dentist in 15years

here in Chicago there are place's around that offer free cleanings and tooth pullings but their always booked out for 3-4 months.

I agreed with you, then added my own opinion of England. Why would calling out your own problems be considered an attack? Brits are world famous for having bad teeth. It's an old english tradition.

how you use it for weed?

>not a big weed smoker did it once it gave me extreme anxiety never did it again

the royal family has no bearing on anything important in the UK, they literally dont matter.

Do a google search för pressure cooker bomb. They are used everywhere by islamists, the dental kits would probably be good tools when building one.

I have not brushed my teeth or visited the dental jew in the past 20 years or so.
I cannot even remember what it feels like to have toothaches, since the nerve endings inside my mouth are all but gone by now.
It's the superior, patrician choice.