Can you just let me know what white Americans think of Korean Americans?

Can you just let me know what white Americans think of Korean Americans?

youtube.com/watch?v=oCBeGPOd7O8

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nUtkJvi-cJw&t=5191s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Koreans are ok. As long as you’re European or Eastern Asian, you’re alright in my book. You can be from Poland, Ireland, any Slavic country, any East Asian country. As long as you’re not a nigger (God forbid) Hispanic, or some sort of sand nigger you’re basically fine with me

those girls look like they have downe syndrome

Not as good as Japanese Americans

no one differentiates between various gook subspecies, whether he's from shanghai or china doesnt matter

They don't call them mongloids without cause user.

To my eyes, they don't assimilate well, lets say,compared with Japanese american counterparts.
They seem band together, speak Korean all the time. They create a bunch of communities.
Shop boards with Korean language in the west coast are fucking everywhere.
Because they band in certain areas, they get into politics to make their life easier.
I found they never abandon their "Korean identity". Always being Korean is prior for them to being American.They sing Korean national anthem better than American anthem.
That's why they willingly get involve in history of a country they do not belong to.
Because of their existence Japan finally had to end over 60 years relationships with San Francisco.
Research how many of them lived there when we shake handed, and who actually made a sister city pact in 60 years ago?
It was actually made a friendship white between american and Japanese.
South Koreans are a bunch of opportunists and never be an American.
They just pretend to be Korean or American when it is needed.

Most don't know they exist.
Most will love them when they meet them. They tend to be friendly, family oriented, hard working, and christian (at least the ones that comes to America)
Also the Miracle on the Han River is one of the greatest accomplishments humanity ever pulled off, so they have that

I do NOT need this talk with you Korean refugees like you.

Nuke the gook
Based Koreans

fucking kek if you think I'm Korean.
Also Japan has been disappointing ever since the lost decades started
get your shti together

The Koreans I know are all total Bros. Sweet dudes who assimilated completely. I am from the South though so I'd imagine it's different on the West coast.

You have no idea what your talking about.

Which whites would fuck care about Han liver?
If you want to trick me, use brain, faggot.

>Which whites would fuck care about Han liver?

>korea left with somali levels of poverty
>everyone says they will always be a shithole
>can't even read themselves without foreign aid
>they go full capitalist and embrace western values
>becomes a beautiful first world country
man now why would white people look fondly on that, truly a mystery

I think anyone, Korean or not, who includes a youtube link in op should be banned

>Implying the average white american distinguishes between different types of gooks.

Can you just go away from my thread?
I need an opinion about you from WHITE american.

Pretty based. I had a Korean friend in college and he was a really cool guy. Also, they keep our rooftops safe from rioters.

the most white-washed of the east asians.

Even if they can not distinguish them, some Koreans live close community so White American can recognize them easily than Europeans.

Fucking yellow niggers.

> Always this, can you just stop it?

You only consider them a buffer of you white lives.
You white Americans never change.

You do not mind they will have some powers in politics in the future?

>white-washed of the east asians

It sounds like you are talking about South Koreans not Korean Americans.
It makes me weird. Do you not acknowledge them your fellow American?

> talking about South Koreans not Korean Americans
Koreans in general. There is a thing called Culture/Tradition.
>Do you not acknowledge them your fellow American?
Clearly but there is a big difference between Korean-Americans and Chinese-Americans. If they were born here, yes theyre American. Doesnt discount their values instilled by family/peers. Koreans are typically the more Americanized of the east asians. Dont feel weird, Theres a difference between Brits in Japan and English Americans arent there?

>you're gonna be in trouble when i get this letter out
>mashes keyboard
>"you're pressing numbers over and over again"
>EXCUSE ME?

Aging haughty white women are as bad as any minority.

annoying voices
least cute
koreatown is a shit show
homemade bbq is pretty legit though

did I just get compared to an Asian? literally wtf?

Yes, the murimutts are getting uppity.

Korean Americans in school keep to themselves and jabber to each other in Korean. My best friend is a Korean who came over when he was young and it even pisses HIM off that they act like that.

Adult Koreans are really nice and I've never done any bad business with any around Lynnwood, which is full of them.

If you don't own an electric griddle to grill pork belly on to eat with shredded green onion salad you are a fool.

Basically they are like chinks, semiassimalating minority whose part of town is a much better alternative to a slum.

This gave me a good midmorning kek

Yeah Koreans are alright. There's even a show on TV about how they're just like me, only funnier.

I mean to be fair it was sort of a dictatorship, but that's just more evidence for the Pinochet argument.

Easy for you to say while living in Nippon.
Korean immigrants bring their national identities just like every other immigrant. It's nothing special for a single nationality.
Japan also attached Pearl Harbor which was the dumbest fucking war strategy, if you can call it that, in all of the world's history.
Kamikaze bonzai kys.

Stop being so butt-blasted over Koreans, man. I've lived in Japan and Korea, and both countries' people are tremendously well-educated and well-behaved. Both are countries to be very proud of. You guys share a tragic history, and I think the Korean hatred towards Japan is counter-productive as well (although justified historically), but it's time to see that there is no point in hating one another anymore, at least to the extent that you display, and to make efforts to mend ties.

Stop being naive and open your eyes to the common enemy: (((China))). I know Abe recently warmed to China with his visit to that one banquet in Tokyo, and that Moon sided with China in vilifying Japan just a few days ago, but both countries need to realize China is in fact the enemy, the one that is playing your two nations like a fiddle. You're playing into (((their))) narrative dude, wake up.

Stop being a reasonable faggot and let these chinks chimp out

>visit SK
>bouncer at club holds me back
>tells me they are not letting in philipinos right now
>wut
>actuall philipinos that were in the line walk up and tell him to fuck off "we'll go drik somewhere else"
>talk to me in pinoy I tell them I'm mexican
>they look confused and irritated, just walk away
I guess I'll visit Philipines next year.

na gut

Holy shit, that woman is the 56% meme

braver bursche

It's not the westernized gooks you should be worried about. I teach english here, and holy shit these ppl are like robots. All they know is studying, working and drinking/partying. There's no sense of laid-back, tranquility & appreciation of beauty in these ppl. They treat their women like shit and although they have relatively high IQ, the teenagers waste their retarded lives playing vidya in the PC bangs and they spend ALL their time on smart phones. They're autistic and SEVERELY lack in communicating with foreigners. These retards freeze up (it's actually hilarious to watch) when I ask them shit in english. This country was a total shit-hole until the 70s due to the civil war, so the elderly people still spit on the streets & eat dog meat thinking it's good for their bodies. idk it's definitely safe and fun here but ppl don't seem that happy. and regarding the westernized gooks back in the states, quite a few of them seemed to be more left-leaning, sjw types, so i don't like em.

All asians are autistic protohumans.

better than blacks or hispanics I guess

>Koreans are but one faction of Asia that hates Whites
>Look at the recent KPOP debacle where one KPOP group was made up of White guys. Young Koreans were pissed because 'White guys are appropriating our brand' or 'Can we have a "thing" without White people fucking it up?'
>as opposed to seeing Whites attempting to enter the KPOP brand as a means of jumping on the KPOP bandwagon, they saw it as an affront
>the extreme response should be that we pull our Army base out of S. Korea and let the two get it on once and for all; to finally resolve a 50+ year old war that never ended

Most Asians integrate in the Midwest at least
I think less so on the West coast
I'm sure most Asian Americans hate non Asians in general

Most white Americans don't differentiate between Korean/Chinese/Japanese. They're all just "Asian" until there a practical need to be specific.

All Amerimutts are fat, lazy mongrels, no wonder your women prefer negroes

If a American that hails from Korea considers them self an America and not a Korean American I have no qualms with them.

I don't know about Korean-Americans but

I'm so sorry to Koreans, for everything. We were supposed to keep you safe, but instead we have destroyed you and possibly ourselves in the long run too out of short-sightedness, lust, and weakness

>sign peace treaty with Chinese communists
>white knight Korean women to get laid and stimulate the birth of Korean feminism, so that they can go on to stab us both in the back and vote for KDJ, RMH, and MJI
>get KDJ out of prison instead of killing him
>listened to KYS instead of ignoring your protests and bombing the shit out of the North Korean nuclear complex

It was our job to keep you safe and instead we destroyed you

I'm sorry

I'm so so sorry T_T

You just visited here and there, found them both clean, educated and shit. You are just another fucking low IQ white pigs to me.
You do not know why I am trying to ask them here. Because those educated Korean Americans are only the key to fix them.
But in reality, Korean Americans mindsets are exactly the same with native south Koreans.
It is obvious that if you see this ongoing muh comfort women statues across the US.
I think of American democratic way didn't help to change them as decent human.
I can say that it is white American's neglect.

Do you even believe all hates towards Koreans is our domestic racism towards them?
Do you even know how much are we irritated by incoming news on daily basis from south Korea?

Can you even understand what they are really saying this stupid on TV?
youtube.com/watch?v=nUtkJvi-cJw&t=5191s

Can you just imagine if someone do not really want to know about Korea, but if you go to see news, it always annoying news over there.

> South Korean government refused negotiation about evacuation mission of foreign residents other than USA
just because they do not want let JSDF into South Korea

kys dumb jap. we shudve kept nuking your cities

Koreans look like they're in a constant state of bewilderment. Squinty eyes, mouths open all the time with a confused look on their faces.

My grand parents came to this country from italy. Growing up, you never spoke italian or a foreign language outside of the house. That is disrespectful to the country you immigrated to. I have a friend that's cuban and was the same way in his family, no spanish outside of the house you're an american now. You got these disrespectful shitskins that speak other languages large in groups not giving a fuck about the english language, or being loud, or making a scene.

>Because of their existence Japan finally had to end over 60 years relationships with San Francisco.

This is a good thing nippon-senpai.

Korean girl i went to school with was saving herself for marriage so she just took it up the poop chute. Hope this helps OP

OP if you are Asian

you don't need shitty insecure clueless white people to define who you are

we need to pull our white men out of the peninsula, and let you have at it.

No, I have actually lived in both countries for a prolonged period of time. Studied, in fact, but that's beside the point. It is not merely baseless racism, but what I am saying is that you are ignoring the greater picture, as do anti-Japanese Koreans. You do understand both sides perpetuate this useless rhetorical war which in turn is a self-fulfilling prophecy, right? You're in a discoursal chokehold and your pride won't allow you to admit it.

Again, look at China and see how they fit into the picture. You're wasting your time with the Koreans, your anger is much better off being directed at China.

It would end up more like pic related

joined korean church, greatest people and kindest people. So kind infact that when i did a language exchange with a korean she invited me to live with her sister for an entire month last april. I asked to come back in october and im leaving to head back to usa tomorrow. Id say Korea > Japan, your country is so full of tourists it sucks ass. Your food is saltyer than american food to, all you have is ramen and sushi, the rest tastes like americanized chinese food

>be me
>work in tech support of complicated computing product
>customers in asiapac
>japanese are very demanding down to the last detail, even details that are not relevant to the issue at hand, make me want to fly through the air and also stab
>chinese don't give a flying fucks except they want free shit and support when they haven't paid for it, never send hardware back ever, are the (((them))) of asia
>koreans ask questions, insist that your answers are wrong, and then never respond back

its because you are a living meme there, english teachers are trash in every country they visit. With your shit ass attitude no wonder you havent made any friends. In the usa all i see are people burried in thier phones, and instead of studying they are out drinking and being degenerates. boiiii you st00pid

I don't mind we have you at all. Never visit here again.

While I agree that you shouldn't tar any group of people with the same brush, I get the feeling neither of you know very much about Koreans at all.

And what do you do?

Oh, I see, you're a poseur faggot who did a "language exchange" with some Korean girl with white fever and now thinks he knows everything about Korea.

Let me tell you both you and the English teacher guy are painfully ignorant and arrogant.

been going to a korean church for 2 years, spent 4 months in korea, spending time with multiple friends from different backgrounds. all unique and interesting.

chinas huge so u cud prob break it down into regional characteristics if u knew but u prob dont.

Would crusade with that brother 10/10.

you are a kangaroo child?

Allow me to be an asshole: how much Korean do you know? Can you even read newspapers? Watch normal TV and use the internet? "I have been going to a Koreaboo church for two years and I spent a few months in Korea" makes you essentially just as ignorant as someone who never has IMHO.

>makes you essentially just as ignorant as someone who never has IMHO
dude what? Spending all that time makes me as ignorant as someone who never has? what kind of retarded shit is that. All i said is they arent any different than the drones in america. and if you cant see that, then you arent interacting with the people much. Have you read or listened to american tv or newspapers? Would that accurately reflect the american people? how retared really. gtfo with your superiority.

so be it. Whites are stretched pretty thin being world police and all. the US needs a little 'Me' time, and both N. and S. Korea need to finally, after 50+ years unfuck themselves by themselves

>after 50+ years fuck themselves by themselves

:(

u think being the world police is a net loss for the US?

and they have the vast majority of American whites on their side, how will the Alt Right ever gain traction?

wh*Tes btfo

at the cost of allowing the US to become a 3rd world shit hole/developing nation? We're $21 T in debt, which is (((Cohencidentally))) the figure of 'unaccounted for expenditures'
>unless we absolutely love being ass raped, this is some above criminal shit

>We're $21 T in debt, which is (((Cohencidentally))) the figure of 'unaccounted for expenditures'
rly, can i get more info on this?

What if they use hooktube?

Kōanchōsa-chō niggers get out

We make nuclear submarine and try finally sink Japan

>be white
>have some korean and other asian friends from school thanks to decent asian population of city
>enjoy going to korean friends' houses and eating delicious korean food
non korean related but a chinese girl's mom really wanted me to marry her

Generally cliquey as shit. They basically operate as a monolith even more than other groups. I mean even the poos and filipinos are more malleable.

Women are notoriously materialistic and bitchy, almost garunteed to have some form of crazy of varying degrees. Anywhere from mild neurosis to full blown sociopath

They're just more Chinamen who have to go back

Most powerful Asian race.
Honorary whites in riot situations.

If you're a halfway decent looking white male, it's very easy to get laid with a Korean or any other oriental girl.

.... Visually, it is almost impossible for me to tell the difference between Koreans and Japanese. There are a few Koreans that live in my rural part of the country (mostly shopkeepers), but I have never (to my knowledge) even seen a person of Japanese descent.

I was working in a hotel and they had him as a receptionist for all the orientals, very good guy, funny and legal.