In Shoreditch, London

In Shoreditch, London.

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/samarziadat/status/942467839973363722?ref_src=twsrc^tfw&ref_url=http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/sex-refugees-mural-backfires-shoreditch-artist-robert-montgomery-1651949
ibtimes.co.uk/sex-refugees-mural-backfires-shoreditch-artist-robert-montgomery-1651949
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

moar like
>rape-scented
amirite

so drive over there and firebomb the building, you tremendous pussy

What in unholy hell are they trying to say with this shite? Jasmine scented? Jesus fucking Christ, just when you think it can't get any more retarded they lower the bar another rung... I hope they all get Jasmine scented gang raped and burned to death in a bathtub.

Spreading the POZitivity

>Jasmine scented
Why do they feel the need to lie so blatantly
Also
Nazism is amazing and pumpkin spice scented

>I hope they all get Jasmine scented gang raped and burned to death in a bathtub.

The creator of this demanded to take it down. He said it's "misunderstood" or some shit

Can confirm. His name was Robert something

Why are we against race-mixing once again?

I can't believe this is real? Is this up today still?

Nuke London

I as well question if this is fake news. I know england is far left of the US, but our culture would be up in arms over a billboard that encouraged unmarried sex.

Found an article about it.

Responding to the sign was this..

But traditional gender roles are forbidden from public view. How does not everyone just realize they're being controlled. There aren't any wise men telling their families this is insane? Those families aren't going out into the larger community saying this is insane? Nobody is questioning it?

I wish I had limitless resources. Id solve this problem for you on the sheer principle of it. This is not how civilized people act. This is what decay looks like.

Firebomb the shit out of it. Vodka bottle (big and brittle glass) fill it with styrofoam/fuel mix little above the half.

If you are pussy to do that, fill several lightbulbs with color and throw those fuckers.

Don't pretend the USA isn't the source of all this degeneracy

History will not judge the perpetrators of this garbage kindly.

Can you imagine being a kid two hundred years from now reading about the single most widespread and coordinated attempt to destroy a single ethnicity? Literally the only actual attempted, determined genocide since the Armenians.

only virgins could describe sex stink as "jasmine" or "rose scented"

classic brits! fuck refugees

Just in case it wasn't immediately obvious from the OP, Shoreditch is the soy boy capital of the UK.

The absolute state of this cunts twitter.

What the fuck is wrong with these people? They are literally beyond saving and need to be gassed.

You're probably just butthurt because you can't afford to live in London.I can easily afford the rent on my 2 bed flat in Hackney which is probably more than your benefits you brexit voting chav scum

DUDE SEX IS GREAT AND ITS EVEN BETTER WITH BROWN PEOPLE AM I TOLERANT OR WHAT????

Fucking degenerates man

Why are white men getting the blame for this?

mobile.twitter.com/samarziadat/status/942467839973363722?ref_src=twsrc^tfw&ref_url=http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/sex-refugees-mural-backfires-shoreditch-artist-robert-montgomery-1651949

>London
It's it's own country. Don't lump it on to us.

Beautiful.

I learned it from you dad, I learned it from you.

ibtimes.co.uk/sex-refugees-mural-backfires-shoreditch-artist-robert-montgomery-1651949

It was a temporary art piece installed in order to promote a pop-up clothing store.

It was instantly taken down because lefties hate it because it appears to be sexualising refugees and because refugees quite often work as prostitutes when they're in europe (gay male prostitutes, especially teens travelling through italy and greece)

What a surprise the guy who did it is the whitest guy ever and uses his considerable money to live as if he was in pre diversity Britain. The life normal British people will never be able to experience now.

???

It's almost as if it were intended to be provocative and generate attention.

Agreed. It's the only way to save what's left of Britain. I never thought I'd live to pity them, but here we are in clown world. Honk honk.

>Shoreditch is an arty area adjacent to the equally hip neighborhood of Hoxton. Young creatives and trendsetters fill the fashionable clubs and bars that surround Shoreditch High Street, Great Eastern Street and Old Street. An eclectic dining scene features everything from trendy chain restaurants and smart gastropubs to artisan coffee shops and noodle bars. Vintage and design shops are plentiful.
Burn it all down.

Why is he married to a much younger white girl and not a refugee? What about muh jasmine-scented?

Taken down for all the wrong reasons. This world is falling apart at the seams.

On top of that, the bits that haven't been gentrified yet look like a 3rd world country. It's an absolute hell hole.

>if you don't go and commit arson that will probably land you a long term jail sentence, you're a pussy

Is this satire?

>I'm too lazy to find a tweet, but anyway, some info
It has been taken down now.
It's a quote taken out of context from some dude's work (he's "refugges welcome" and shit, ofc) but he didn't made this "painting". He apologized on his facebook anyway.

Oh, there it is

the irony will be beautiful. XD

> Hackney
> Paying extortionate rents to risk getting acid in your face every time you leave the house

good to see they deleted it

my sides!

Montgomery Ghost
Robert Montgomery

Checks out.

Is Hackney even that bad? I thought it was Shoreditch 2.0 - safe and gentrified.

Dalston was a pretty grim area a few years ago.

>Montgomery
Posh southern CUNT

>Pro-Palestinian
>Pushing Jewish agenda

White in a sea of shit.

(((Ziadat)))

>In a lengthy statement posted on Facebook, he added: "I have asked for this wall writing to be removed and it has been today. It was not painted by me and was not intended as an Artwork by me. I apologise for any offence it may have caused anyone.
>"These words were taken out of context in a way I did not authorise. It was excerpted from a much longer text that came out of workshops I participated in on how it might be possible to reverse the stereotyping language used to represent refugees in the mainstream media.

>"The workshop was about experimenting to find language that might reverse the tone of de-humanisation applied to refugees by certain media and this was an excerpt from a much longer text taken very unfortunately out of context.

kek definitely past the point of buying plane ticket to gtfo country.

Literally trying to brainwash people.

yea brainwash while also running damage control

>be horny shitskin near the outer ring
>shrug and start buttfucking the dude nearer in
>still handling my sexual emergency
>daily life in the UK, France, Germany, Sweden, name-a-European-country

t. mongrel

>meanwhile in USA

refugees quite often work as prostitutes when they're in europe (gay male prostitutes, especially teens travelling through italy and greece)

I must sample these jasmine scented anus'

he must be loaded

Cant you smell the jasmine?

As if anyone's in the least bit surprised by this.

just buy a few buckets of paint

Unfortunately it's beginning to come for a need to be "disruptive", no matter what the cost
Hopefully there's anons out there with the balls, and the lifestyle that allows for some time away

I'm fairly sure refugees don't smell of Jasmine or anything nice desu

yea guy failed to follow orders kek

> tfw eastern-european truckers diddle 'fugees brown boipussies in exchange of money and cheap cans of beer.

>ha ha ha, rural and suburban retards!!!
>...
>gets stabbed
>gets acid washed

>Kill.
>All.
>Niggers.

t.useful idiot.

Is that Lara Logan?

some rape field for you!

north london

>Poster clearly supports refugees, positive about them
>Gets angry, stop letting white men make art

?????

I wonder (((who)))

Only Sweden is cucke-

Kawaii!

wtf

You don't understand, in their doctrine there isn't a right opinion at all. The only correct opinion for a white male in their doctrine is no opinion at all.
You can't win, the game is rigged.

sounds hot if they’re arabs but if they’re black then it’s gross and just niggers being noggers.

Not jasmine. Rose-of-England scented and as fucked as England is.

Europe.webm
feels fucking cozy here in Tokyo boys

Just up the road from me, apparently it's already been taken down.
More of a controversy because it is done by a white male and because refugees suffer sexual abuse.
It's not surprising that this would be the area at all.

expat or Japanese?

I'm telling you buddy, never go outside. don't do it.

>when will you rape me?
>say the bells of old bailey
>be right there, bitch
>say the bells of shoreditch

I live in Hackney too. Your boasting about it. You must be a complete retard

Destruction of culture? Dilution of genes? Creating children that are neither of the original cultures or races but a new breed that does not exist anywhere else in the world? Many other reasons aswell

ahhh sagoi!

Who pays for this? Is it the jews or did they use tax dollars for this.

If you had a time machine taking Churchill for a one hour walk in london today would be enough to have him sieg hailing

At this point I am not even sure if I should keep laughing at the British or just feel sorry for you, just like for Sweden

>tfw you feel like a Saudi submarine
>full of arabian seamen

>Artificially flavored
>Not naturally flavored
Wow almost a funny image

Keep laughing Wojitek, at the end of the day your women are the ones cleaning my toilet