i.imgur.com/8VQRJJr.jpg
>DeZ/Bukamal Dec10
i.imgur.com/XU6rtMb.jpg
>NE Hama Dec 8
imgur.com/a/5kQ4Q
>E Ghouta Dec 4
imgur.com/a/qOvOs

Devs Dec 18
>S. Idlib; RuAf launches large airstrike op, targeting HTS near Abu Dali, in N Hama over a dozen airstrikes in Al-Shakusiyah, Al-Rahjan
>SAA within striking distance of Abu Dali after capturing hilltops near Musharifah, next move to Tal Maqta’ and Djaj
>E Damascus; SAA fired several artillery shells and missiles into the Harasta suburb
>SE Aleppo; SAA targets HTS positions at Al-Rashidiyah, captured Al-Rashidiyah, Rasm Al-Sayal, Rasm Al-Kabar, now at outskirts of Ramleh
>No evidence Syrian gov’t is hiding chemical weapons: Putin
>US Coalition accuses Syrian Army, Russia military of letting ISIS roam freely in their territory
>Macron; “Bashar al-Assad will be there...because he is protected by those who have won the war....whether it’s Iran or Russia,”
>Intense clashes breakout between Israeli forces and Palestinians near Nablus, no casulaties reported
>Rockets targeting the southern region of Israel landed on the territory of Gaza Strip according to IDF
>Security forces on high alert across Pakistan after ISIS targets church in Quetta, killing 9

Prev

Other urls found in this thread:

almasdarnews.com/article/assad-slams-kurdish-forces-work-foreigners-army-traitors/
almasdarnews.com/article/breaking-saif-gaddafi-run-libyan-presidency/
politico.com/interactives/2017/obama-hezbollah-drug-trafficking-investigation/
twitter.com/sayed_ridha/status/942744917075402753
twitter.com/WaelAlHussaini/status/942751832329342977
twitter.com/Brasco_Aad/status/942749472127414274
muraselon.com/en/2017/12/map-erdogan-vows-clear-northern-syria-terrorists/
youtube.com/watch?v=NmxeL0RuRr8
almasdarnews.com/article/syrian-army-resumes-assault-east-damascus-amid-turmoil-rebel-groups/
twitter.com/Russian_Defence/status/942766556332912640
almasdarnews.com/article/newly-formed-palestinian-group-joins-battle-isis-eastern-syria/
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=0&v=lMg3glWlVUc
haaretz.com/israel-news/1.827961
almasdarnews.com/article/hundreds-libyan-protesters-demand-lna-leader-president/
almasdarnews.com/article/russian-airstrikes-pave-way-syrian-army-troops-advance-northern-hama-video/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Intense clashes breakout between Israeli forces and Palestinians near Nablus, no casulaties reported
prediction: 6 trillion kikes and 50 mudshits will die.

50,000*

>/sg/ cheching d*bs

>Assad slams Kurdish forces: ‘Those who work with foreigners against their army are traitors’
EIRUT, LEBANON (3:20 P.M.) – The Deputy Prime Minister of Russia, Dmitry Rogozin, made a scheduled visit to Damascus on Monday to meet with Syrian President, Bashar Al-Assad.

Following the meeting with Rogozin, the Syrian President spoke to the press, detailing the discussion he had with the Russian Deputy Prime Minister.

Assad told reporters that Russian companies have begun working on projects inside Syria that should boost the economy.

Furthermore, the Syrian President touched on the situation in eastern and northern Syria.

Assad slammed the US-backed Syrian Democratic Forces for their allegiance to a foreign entity that is opposed to the Syrian Army and state government.

“Those who work with foreigners against their own people and army are traitors; this is our stance on groups working with the Americans,” the Syrian President stated.

The Syrian President’s statements on the SDF, today, mark the first time he has directly mentioned the group.
almasdarnews.com/article/assad-slams-kurdish-forces-work-foreigners-army-traitors/

>get flu shot
>get flu anyways because burger flu shots are shit
>fever dreams about helping the SAA exterminate Kurds and planning to retake the Golan
I need to stop reading /sg/ before bed desu

>fever dreams about helping the SAA exterminate Kurds and planning to retake the Golan
worth the sickness mate

Gadaffi's son is running the Libyan presidential election 2018

check 'em faggot

ah fuck this shit

Good morning, Death to Israel

Everytime you fail, God kills a kitten.

>Saif Gaddafi to run for Libyan presidency
BEIRUT, LEBANON (3:45 P.M.) – The son the late Mu’ammar Gaddafi, Saif Al-Islam, is planning to run for the Libyan presidency after spending six years in prison, Egypt Today reported.

Bassem al-Hashimi al-Soul, the spokesman of the Gaddafi family, has confirmed the report in an interview to RIA Novosti:

“Saif al-Islam will announce his running for presidency in the near future – this is an already decided issue, it’s no longer being discussed. He will announce his decision from television screens and in mass media. He will fix the concrete date one of these days,” al-Soul said.

“Saif al-Islam Gaddafi, the son of the former Libyan president, enjoys the support of major tribes in Libya so he can run for the upcoming presidential elections due in 2018,” al-Soul remarked.
almasdarnews.com/article/breaking-saif-gaddafi-run-libyan-presidency/

>Russia banned Sri Lankan tea and the whole country loses its shit
God dammit Russia stop being a cunt
Take our tea, the beetle was a mistake

So we in a lull now.
I have a feeling that if our shit show is to be saved in anyway it will involve this man (see pic).
He is moving on east jerusalem as a place to build turkey's embassy to palestine ( so he says, no building work yet ) , he is unifying the islamic world with rhetoric, he vying against the saudi's, israeli's and the gcc.

this is the nigger in the woodpile, this is the worm in the apple, this man will ensure that the /sg show goes on. at least for a while. i hope.

long ramble cut short - turkey is the next playa in our game, not sure it will be a big play. but a play is coming. soon.

what's wrong, my white and based friend?

>the beetle was a mistake
????

beetle or betel?

Tbh i love Erdogan so damn much. He's without doubt one of the greatest politicians of our age.

>POLITICO INVESTIGATION FINDS OBAMA COMPLICIT IN AIDING HEZBOLLAH TERRORISTS

politico.com/interactives/2017/obama-hezbollah-drug-trafficking-investigation/

Obongo was literally a Hezbollah agent.
fucking kek, Iv'e said it since 2012. what a deranged nig.
Amerimutts should perish.

>one of the greatest politicians of our age
at least one other person also agree's with you ( pic related)

but seriously he probably is, I am not sure i love him, but that maybe because neither he nor his enemies represent my 'side'. but he is pretty good on managing outcomes.

that's just the news that the world needs to hear - this will push acceptance of hezbollah as the true moral authority in the ME to new heights. Even higher than now.

Their current president is Kremlin's agent. WTF why can't America have pro-American president just once?

who is better?

trick question since Erdomeme is Ataturk

>BASED KANG NIGGER

>jew vs jew

>Delivered Syria into the hands of putin
>Botched the Ukraine situation to the point where russia gained terf and a new puppet state
>ruined US foreign policy to the point that it collapses not even a year later
>Now this shit """Apparently"""
Obongo basically dismantled US power
Was Obongo /ourlad/ all along?

They found a some random beetle in one a shipment and they shut it down
The country freaked out
The president wrote a letter to Putin asking for the ban to be lifted and the econmic minister had a press conference
Turns out Ivan really fucking likes our tea and is a big importer
He is literally making a political ottoman empire
With America out and the Saudis cucked the middle East has no real leader

President Assad on Kurd-led forces in E Syria: Those who coop with foreigners in their own country against their people/army, is a traitor
twitter.com/sayed_ridha/status/942744917075402753

yesterday he said we would cleanse afrin, manbij, tel abyad and qamishli of terrorists
trouble should he succeed or fail

fucking jews making 70% of the posts on /pol

that's tough. simply because we can see the whole player career stats for one but not the other. in terms of 'shared values' i'd say left for now. who knows what erdo will do before his career is over.

what i don't personally like about erdo is his ego, his corruption and his flirtation with islam. But those are personal judgements that do not reflect on his ability to operate as a leader in his own fishpond, of which I know nothing.

But at this point, I'd be raising my left hand. That may change depending on how erdo plays out the rest of his hand.

>#Israel used the Lora ballistic missile during their latest attack against the #SAA north of #Damascus Pantsir/Buk systems managed to shoot down 3 missiles from 5 while flying on speed around 300 meter per second.
twitter.com/WaelAlHussaini/status/942751832329342977

No he was indesive and didn't press the issues at the right time leaving Russia to sweep it up
>literally the only good Turk vs a Georgian watermelon seller

he says many things. he has moved troops in to do the stuff, but they are not moving yet. he may be hoping for negotiation. I hope he moves SOON.

>Reports that the #Russia/n Air Force will start conducting bombing raids against #ISIS terrorists on the eastern banks of the #Euphrates. #US jets will stand down.
twitter.com/Brasco_Aad/status/942749472127414274

> Erdogan Vows To Clear Northern Syria From “Terrorists”
Erdogan vowed to “cleanse” the cities of Afrin, Manbaj, Tal Yabid, Ras al-Ain and Qamishli in northern Syria, from Kurds who he described them as “terrorists”.

Erdogan also blasted the U.S. for trying to use one terrorist group to fight another, referring to it arming and supporting the terrorist PKK/PYD in Syria to fight Daesh.

Citing a deal with the terrorist group PKK/YPG — the armed branch of the terrorist PKK/PYD — allowing hundreds of Daesh terrorists to escape the besieged city of Raqqah unharmed, Erdogan said: “The drama in Raqqah made it clear — without no chance for denial — that Daesh and the YPG are two sides of same coin.”

“The PYD and its military wing YPG are Syrian branches of the PKK terrorist network” he said.
muraselon.com/en/2017/12/map-erdogan-vows-clear-northern-syria-terrorists/

>now we can trick the woke goyim into calling Hez terrorists

eat shit stupid fucking kikes. any normal person knows to stop lying at some point, not kikes.

is it just me or erdo looks handsome here?

just you

Those are some good dreams. I wish i could have dreams like that.

fuck, then i must be a homo

it's ok, now come here

here goes nothing

I don't even know how I wouldn't fall into total despair if I didn't properly dream.

How did she end up having nigger genes for her ass only?

>ywn hold erdo like that
why even live

From all the Turkish BBC she took daily

Look who the fuck is talking nosenberggoldstein

>Build state and say "fuck you" to Turkish version of Versailles, avoiding nazautism to take over in the future
>"LMAO what use is keeping back sunnism from state politics? AYYYYY"
The one that didn't build himself a palace with golden toilet seats, thank you

Found a k*rd.

>public nudity is a valid form of protest
Disgusting

Rough news day for kurdies lol
Great news for Libya!!
I don't understand how they can just launch missiles into a sovereign country like this.... no reproach... where is Qassem

Cheap and peaceful, yet disruptive and can't be missed. It seems like a perfect way to protest.

Really wish I had that picture of him with these big puppets on my phone. So funny

Only when they look good tho
youtube.com/watch?v=NmxeL0RuRr8

It's degenerate
Especially infront of a church
I guess it's culture
We put the American singer Akon in jail for having women in bikinis dancing infront of a Buddhist statue

>she's doing it right
I prefer it if women do naked protests in the cold...

It being degenerate is the reason its disruptive. And if your protest isn't disruptive, it just gets ignored.

You need to be disruptive to be noticed, but not violent, else people stand against you.

the Yom Kippur war ended in a ceasefire, just like Korea

>Syrian Army resumes assault on east Damascus amid turmoil between rebel groups
BEIRUT, LEBANON (4:25 P.M.) – The Syrian Arab Army (SAA) resumed their assault in eastern Damascus, today, striking defenses of Faylaq Al-Rahman and Hay’at Tahrir Al-Sham in the Jobar and ‘Ayn Tarma suburbs.

Syrian Army units from the 105th and 106th brigades of the Republican Guard repeatedly pounded the Islamist positions in ‘Ayn Tarma and Jobar this afternoon, following a tumultuous morning that saw more than 45 HTS militants executed by Jaysh Al-Islam.

According to a military source in Damascus, the Syrian Army expects the Islamist rebels to clash in the coming days, as tensions rise over the recent executions.

Prior to the executions, the Syrian Army was negotiating the departure of HTS militants from the East Ghouta; this is unlikely to happen now, as the aforementioned terrorist is likely to launch a big attack against their former allies from Jaysh Al-Islam.
almasdarnews.com/article/syrian-army-resumes-assault-east-damascus-amid-turmoil-rebel-groups/

the woman of the pic I posted earlier is the same that had that mirror cube to allow men to touch her vag/boobs, plus """made a painting""" with her vag as well, she's just a perv anyway

Wew
She could get her skull caved in if she tried that here in a relic temple
Now she just sounds like a whore that's into exhibitionism

>#Russian|s in #Syria - img1: Judging by his telnyashka could be a Naval Infantry advisor with SAA. Apparently shot near Idlib. Img via Dominator; img2: could be Russian PMC(?) - note SRVV SURPAT. Img via T-382; last 2 imgs: OBr SpN GU (#GRU) #spetsnaz.
twitter.com/Russian_Defence/status/942766556332912640
1/4

2/4

3/4

Well it did lead to Isreal giving up the Sini desert and the West bank if I rember
But it was not part of the peace negotiations

4/4

That's looks damm comfy

>She could get her skull caved in if she tried that here in a relic temple
unfortunately the Italian police seems to avoid that kind of violence when in public
>Now she just sounds like a whore that's into exhibitionism
I think she is, looked it up
>born from two immigrants in Switzerland
>Goes to Germany to be an exhibitionist
sounds about right

>implying you won't check these digits

Did a bit of reading.
UN resolution 242 = Golan Heights belongs to Syria and UN resolution 338 which called for Yom Kapur ceasefire and reaffirming UN resolution 242.
Aka Israel is still ILEGALLY occupying Golan Heights.

>off by one
Allah has forsaken me

SO CLOSE

Here

Literally no one accepts Iserali claims to the Golan
In fact the UN Asked to return the Golan to Syria a few months before the Syrian civil war started
What a strange coincidence

Aha thanks m8. Gets me everytime

>Taking the "Intentional law" meme seriously
Not defending Israel but literally no-one gives a fuck about what the UN says on anything

Is there some tactical reason they want it so badly or are they just being stubborn for the hell of it?

Np, have another

Good Farmland

Lol true. I've been going on UNs YouTube live streams and talking shit about it. Also tweeting bibi telling him to get out. Just gonna pretend like it helps

>Newly formed Palestinian group joins battle against ISIS in eastern Syria
BEIRUT, LEBANON (4:45 P.M.) – A Palestinian paramilitary group called the “Palestinian Return Forces” (var. Qawat Al-‘Awda) have arrived in eastern Syria to help the Syrian Arab Army (SAA) in the ongoing battle against the so-called Islamic State (ISIS).
The Palestinian Return Forces have joined other Palestinian paramilitary groups like Al-Quds Brigade and Galilee Forces in eastern Syria; they will play an integral part in the Islamic State’s defeat.
almasdarnews.com/article/newly-formed-palestinian-group-joins-battle-isis-eastern-syria/

>Video footage of this group operating near the strategic city of Albukamal
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=0&v=lMg3glWlVUc

Last thing before I go for the night
There were rumours of the area having fuck loads of oil
Also the region allows Syrian arty to smash Iseral positions from a safety of the mountains
Syria and Iseral fought one of the biggest tank battles in the region for the heights

Tea War, when?

their excuses keep changing everytime the matter is brought up.

I think it's most important aspect is water security as it is a huge aquifer. second it is the down slope from syria, so israel wants to control it for defensive purposes. and it's one of the richest farmland zones.
nowadays they talk about 'strategic depth' the fact that their country is as thin as a famine victims turd.

in the end, it doesn't matter. it's not theirs and they will have no peace while they keep it.

>Muh promised land!
Also, stale but relevant news
>Following Riots, Israeli Defense Minister Calls for Boycott of Arab Citizens: 'They Don't Belong Here'

haaretz.com/israel-news/1.827961

>before I go for the night
u got curfew?
gn

>Hundreds of Libyan protesters demand LNA leader to be president
BEIRUT, LEBANON (4:40 P.M.) – Hundreds of protesters gathered in Tripoli on Sunday evening to demand that Field Marshall Khalifa Haftar become president of a unified Libya, after the army chief announced the collapse of the UN-backed Libyan Political Agreement (LPA).

In a televised address, Haftar declared that the ‘Tobruk government’ in the eastern part of the country deemed the LPA with the UN-backed Government of National Accord (GNA) to be obsolete.

Haftar added that the loyalty of the Libyan National Army (LNA) in a unified Libya would depend on the will of the people, and that the Libyan people are their own “guardian and the master of its land”.

Footage from GNA-controlled Tripoli shows protesters in open dissent, holding pictures of Haftar and calling for the overthrow of the GNA.

Haftar is considered to be a significant player in any future political settlement in Libya.
almasdarnews.com/article/hundreds-libyan-protesters-demand-lna-leader-president/

night, don't let femen enter your country!

Oil would make a lot of sense ha
>in the end, it doesn't matter
>they will have no peace while they keep it
Amen

oi vey, bocotts are bad, they are anti-semetic. oy vey. I don't buy israeli, haven't for years, and I will continue not buying israeli

They should just hold referendum if people want Gadaffi junior in power.

Not only would that be better for Libya, but also for all people in Europe as migrant stop comming in in big numbers and it would be biggest "fuck you" to the west where they would be hummiliated beyond imagination.

Are these dolls meant to be wearing traditional bulgarian clothing?

>Russian airstrikes pave the way for Syrian Army troops to advance in northern Hama
BEIRUT, LEBANON (5:05 P.M.) – The Russian Aerospace Forces played a crucial role in the Syrian Arab Army’s (SAA) successful counter-offensive against the jihadist rebels in northern Hama last night.

Russian jets relentlessly pounded Hay’at Tahrir Al-Sham’s positions inside the town of Al-Lataminah, which ultimately obstructed the latter’s imperative supply route to large hilltop of Tal Zalaqiyat.

As a result of these Russian airstrikes, the Syrian Arab Army was able to recapture Tal Zalaqiyat, along with the checkpoints surounding this large hilltop in the northern countryside of the Hama Governorate.
almasdarnews.com/article/russian-airstrikes-pave-way-syrian-army-troops-advance-northern-hama-video/

>Video in link

>his telnyashka
>Naval Infantry